Options

Alpine Valley 07' ...

heartdesireheartdesire Posts: 430
edited January 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Just listening to the East Troy June 21 03 bootleg ... during the encore 2nd encore break eddie said ...

"...but we were just talkin' in the back and we were thinkin' a' maybe a' on the strength of a night like this, and a' really a', so you understand how much we appreciate it we were thinkin' that instead of a' waitin 2 years or even after a' we finish the next record, maybe just next time we could come back an play just a few places that we've been to and this would be one of um' ... crowd roars voraciously ..."

alrighta! pj come back please to alpine this summer! ya'll are playing lollapalooza ... east troy is just around the bend ... it's a small town ... the venue is out in the fields ... it's summer with a guaranteed lemon yellow sun ... as mentioned above alpine would be a place you'd play again ...
P L E A S E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was 7th row center at that 03' show ... it was awesome ... amazing ... the crowd was beautiful ... ya'll played breath ... the energy was to 11 and beyond!!! Let's do it again!!!!!!
"i'm a dedicated insomniac" ~ ev nyc beacon 6/22
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RhynoRhyno Posts: 304
    Just listening to the East Troy June 21 03 bootleg ... during the encore 2nd encore break eddie said ...

"...but we were just talkin' in the back and we were thinkin' a' maybe a' on the strength of a night like this, and a' really a', so you understand how much we appreciate it we were thinkin' that instead of a' waitin 2 years or even after a' we finish the next record, maybe just next time we could come back an play just a few places that we've been to and this would be one of um' ... crowd roars voraciously ..."

alrighta! pj come back please to alpine this summer! ya'll are playing lollapalooza ... east troy is just around the bend ... it's a small town ... the venue is out in the fields ... it's summer with a guaranteed lemon yellow sun ... as mentioned above alpine would be a place you'd play again ...
    P L E A S E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was 7th row center at that 03' show ... it was awesome ... amazing ... the crowd was beautiful ... ya'll played breath ... the energy was to 11 and beyond!!! Let's do it again!!!!!!

Yes, let's do it again in 2008! I loved this show as well.
    Cheers!
    Rhyno

11/30/1991 ~ 3/25/92 ~ 8/28/92 ~ 6/30/98 ~ 10/8/2000 ~ 6/18/2003 ~ 6/21/2003 ~ 6/26/2006 ~ 6/27/2006 ~ 7/7/2006 ~ 8/5/2007 ~ 6/24/2008 ~ ALPINE VALLEY in '09 ;-)
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Wow, that's an old post to dig up, but I like it. I've never been there but it sounds like an awesome venue. From the post it reminds me of the Gorge, so somewhere I'd love to see them. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    Where's Paddy in this thread ? :p;)