Pearl Jam bourbon anyone?

Comments

• crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    If you live in this part-ish of VA, I can probably assist. You're going to have to come to the upper right side of that map, though. PM me
  • regalturboregalturbo Posts: 296
    edited June 2018
    Post deleted
    Post edited by Sea on
    hihobibo said:
    $35 bottle and then $29 to ship to FL. I'll just go to the liquor store and get a few bottles  of something else for that amount of money. 
    Free shipping over $150. Pool with some local PJ friends?
    I saw this AFTER I ordered 4 bottles... For the price of shipping I could have just bought another one... Dammit!!!
    Definitely took advantage. $40 shipping for four.  Might as well get something out of it. 
    demetrios said:
    Thank you! Didn't see this early in the morning.
    No prob.  Weird thing is, I saw it as an ad late last night.  It's like my Google Chrome knew my nightly routine -PJ, and adult beverages
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    $29.31 to ship one bottle to nj.  no thanks.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    mcgruff10 said:
    i will get another 5 for the free shipping and now you will have an excuse to drive down to see me and an OYR welcome home greeting!
    mcgruff10 said:
    I'm sure you can find four PJ friends in the area to split with.  Especially due to them not shipping to NY also.  If you get 5, shipping is free.  
  • radarradar Posts: 767
    Anyone in Seattle ordering some ? Would love to share shipping costs. I will be coming for pj shows in August and could pick it up. Unfirynately they do not ship to Poland :)
  • Anyone in nyc interested?
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    mcgruff10 said:
    Order me 2 more and we would only need 2 more people to get in on this.  It'll give me an excuse to drive down and hang for a day!
  • mcgruff10 said:
    Order me 2 more and we would only need 2 more people to get in on this.  It'll give me an excuse to drive down and hang for a day!
    If someone can meet me in nyc when I visit in August, I’d be interested. 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    mcgruff10 said:
    i will get another 5 for the free shipping and now you will have an excuse to drive down to see me and an OYR welcome home greeting!
    Sounds good.  What are you an hour from howell?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    Just ordered a bottle for the Wrigley shows! Also another bottle to keep on the shelf. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    Uradar said:
    Anyone in Seattle ordering some ? Would love to share shipping costs. I will be coming for pj shows in August and could pick it up. Unfirynately they do not ship to Poland :)
    I'd be in on that too, could also pick up in Aug.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • SB129840SB129840 Posts: 113
    mcgruff10 said:
    I’m looking for 2 bottles and live in Jersey, if you guys want to do this. Let me know. 
    SB129840 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I’m looking for 2 bottles and live in Jersey, if you guys want to do this. Let me know. 
    ok, i'm getting 5 for you, McGruff, and Tempo.  Where in NJ are you?
    SB129840 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Awesome!!! Thank you so much! I live in Robbinsville near Trenton. I can meet anywhere. 
    SB129840 said:
    SB129840 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Awesome!!! Thank you so much! I live in Robbinsville near Trenton. I can meet anywhere. 
    ok cool. PM coming with my paypal. I'm about 45 min south of trenton right off 295.
  • tmantman Posts: 158
    Does anyone in Florida want to pull together if we get five of us that want a bottle or five together depending how many someone wants we can save on the shipping and it only be $35 a bottle PM me if interested
    SB129840 said:
    SB129840 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ok cool. PM coming with my paypal. I'm about 45 min south of trenton right off 295.
    Sounds good. Money sent!
  • radarradar Posts: 767
    Horse2345 said:
    Uradar said:
    I'd be in on that too, could also pick up in Aug.

may also add some Polsih vodka for your effort:) will be fun
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    Fuck. have a friend in Louisina. But wont ship there :((((
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    And not even chicago ?!?!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 935
    4 bottles and a Seattle Bar towel for me.  Thanks for posting this!
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    go nice with the PJ beer.... but no way to get it here....damnit.  I'll just put a PJ sticker on my next empty bottle..ha
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • edited June 2018
    tman said:
    Does anyone in Florida want to pull together if we get five of us that want a bottle or five together depending how many someone wants we can save on the shipping and it only be $35 a bottle PM me if interested
    I’d be interested. 
    Post edited by LeafsJaysCubsRaptorsFan on
  • Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,973
    I'll have an extra bottle.  Maybe more.  
    Could possibly help out.  It will be a well traveled bottle by the time it gets to me anyway.  Another trip isnt out of the question.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
    A ^friend from california said You need a special license to buY alkohol online in the US? I reckon that is not correct?
    I'll have an extra bottle.  Maybe more.  
    Could possibly help out.  It will be a well traveled bottle by the time it gets to me anyway.  Another trip isnt out of the question.
    You mind shipping to sweden?
  • A ^friend from california said You need a special license to buY alkohol online in the US? I reckon that is not correct?
    Thanks for dropping a "reckon"...one of my favorite words ever....and sounds like one that is naturally used around bourbon