Options

St. Paul fan roundup

shay011shay011 Posts: 4
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I was thinking about this on the way home last night. I feel that there was A LOT more fans of pearl jam there. Which was awesome. Because when you think about it, not many Tom Petty fans are going to be able to sing a long with Betterman(which blew me away, because we sang is soooooo perfectly) and i don't think many Tom Petty fans are going to go crazy over PJ on stage. So i feel that there was a much larger PJ crowd there that loved PJ and respected tom petty. Because who can't sing along with Free fallin'?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    grneyesgrneyes Posts: 20
    OMG - that shocked me as well. I for one was happy that half of the front row was empty....I jumped to the front with no problems, the security wasn't even checking - I got front row almost center for the entire Pearl Jam show =)
    Some questions are unanswerable, some answers are questionable.j
  • Options
    I was surrounded by Petty fans. I must have been plopped into the middle of his fan club seats!
  • Options
    RhynoRhyno Posts: 304
    I was surrounded by Petty fans too (section 102), but also quite happy in the response PJ got.

Can't wait to see what PJ have up their sleeve for tonight. I'd love to see all of PJ come out for an encore after Petty's set is done. Chance's of that are probably slim, but I'd love to see it!
    Cheers!
    Rhyno

11/30/1991 ~ 3/25/92 ~ 8/28/92 ~ 6/30/98 ~ 10/8/2000 ~ 6/18/2003 ~ 6/21/2003 ~ 6/26/2006 ~ 6/27/2006 ~ 7/7/2006 ~ 8/5/2007 ~ 6/24/2008 ~ ALPINE VALLEY in '09 ;-)
  • Options
    Hey-I was in 102! :)
  • Options
    holtzholtz Posts: 509
    I was row 24 on the floor and it was obvious that the rows in front of me and behind me were Petty rows, the one behind me were a bunch of drunken baffoons. The row in front of me sat down through most of Petty though and some actually left early, so much for that fan club's dedication!