America's Gun Violence

Comments

• PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited June 2018
    my2hands said:
    PJPOWER said:
    How does a convicted felon amass 500 firearms? Every seller should do 5 years of time. Nah, there’s no “gun” problem in ‘murica. Every single one of those sellers were “responsible” gun owners until they weren’t, I’m sure.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/19/us/500-guns-california-convicted-felon/index.html
    But but it’s the immigrants infestation that’s the problem ! 
    Evidently it is a 60 year old Hispanic felon that is the problem in this particular case.
    What does Hispanic have to do with this?
    Nothing that I can think of, but I’ve seen the descriptor of “white male” thrown out a few timed here so I just wanted to be consistent.
    Pretty confident that if it had been a white male, *someone around here would have pointed out that distinction.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    PJPOWER said:
    my2hands said:
    PJPOWER said:
    How does a convicted felon amass 500 firearms? Every seller should do 5 years of time. Nah, there’s no “gun” problem in ‘murica. Every single one of those sellers were “responsible” gun owners until they weren’t, I’m sure.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/19/us/500-guns-california-convicted-felon/index.html
    Evidently it is a 60 year old Hispanic felon that is the problem in this particular case.
    Nothing that I can think of, but I’ve seen the descriptor of “white male” thrown out a few timed here so I just wanted to be consistent.
    Pretty confident that if it had been a white male, *someone around here would have pointed out that distinction.
    I know, save the downtrodden white male. Everyone picks on them, I'm glad someone so righteous as yourself is here to defend them.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    my2hands said:
    PJPOWER said:

I know, save the downtrodden white male. Everyone picks on them, I'm glad someone so righteous as yourself is here to defend them.
    pjpower is not wrong. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited June 2018
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    my2hands said:
    PJPOWER said:

Yawn...Not defending, just being consistent.
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    my2hands said:
    PJPOWER said:

pjpower is not wrong. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6BYzLIqKB8
    PJPOWER said:
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    my2hands said:
    PJPOWER said:

Yeah, that's it.
    it's frustrating that I can't see images or videos on this forum at work. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

You're not missing much, just a Big Lebowski joke.
    edited June 2018
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    my2hands said:
    PJPOWER said:

Yeah, that's it.
    Yes...it is.
    https://youtu.be/pWdd6_ZxX8c

dignin said:
    let me guess.....STFU Donny you're out of your element?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

dignin said:
    Haha, no. "You're not wrong Walter, you're just an asshole"

All in good fun.

PJPOWER said:
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    my2hands said:
    PJPOWER said:

Yeah, that's it.
    Yes...it is.
    https://youtu.be/pWdd6_ZxX8c

;) 
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

What were his previous convictions?  In CA, it is illegal to have 90% of what he had, probably the most strict regulations on gun ownership and background checks in the country.  I’m thinking there is a lot of irresponsibility and illegal going on with everyone this shithead associates with.  Wonder if any of those firearms were linked to the Fast and Furious “strategy”?
    Fast and furious began under Bush and was inherited by the Obama Administration but thanks for pointing out yet another failed repube strategy rather than go after the root cause, manufacturers and gun sellers who don’t conduct background checks or sell to known straw purchasers. Remember, every gun produced begins as a “legal” gun and every gun owner starts out as a “responsible” gun owner, or so one side would like us to believe.
    Which side believes that?  I sure do not believe that every gun owner starts out as a responsible gun owner, that is why I think that it is important to have responsible gun owners.
    What specific requirements would you legislate to make gun owners “responsible” gun owners?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    dignin said:
    dignin said:
    Haha, no. "You're not wrong Walter, you're just an asshole"

All in good fun.

my second guess would have been "OVER THE LINE!"
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Stay the fuck out of Malibu, Lebowski!
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Good
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Not surprising at all.  No more Obama so no reason to panic buy. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10 said:

Lol

Trump might make me go buy a weapon- he's a far more legitimate threat to peace and security than Obama was. This has to be universally accepted no?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    mcgruff10 said:

Lol

Trump might make me go buy a weapon- he's a far more legitimate threat to peace and security than Obama was. This has to be universally accepted no?
     Can you even hit anything past 50 yards anymore? 
  • mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Lol

Can you even hit anything past 50 yards anymore? 

I've got steady hands, breathe comfortably, and can see.

I don't need an assault rifle to do my work (fire a million shots and one has to hit the mark). One shot. Bolt action. Done deal!

Come to think of it... you know what? Maybe I should come down to Jersey and show all you dorks how to shoot a gun. Geezuz... half of you have your thumb on the trigger and you're staring down the barrel.

I mean hey... on the high seas with a musket in your hand, eye patch, and a sword... you might have the edge, but on land... I think 2 or 3 warm up shots and I'd be smoking you. 
    edited June 2018
    Dude bring it. I can’t shoot for shit with a handgun but rifle and shotgun I will kick your molson dry drinking arse. 
    Three events since I don’t want to scare you with the scary weapons us Americans have:
    1. Browning auto 5 12 gauge semi auto. Best of 25 clay pigeons
    2. 300 yard Remington model 700 30.06. Scope 4x-12x.  5 shots
    3. 100 yard m1 garand.  8 shot (highly illegal in Canada!) enbloc clip
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I prefer a bb gun and a paper plate target 
  • mcgruff10 said:
    Dude bring it. I can’t shoot for shit with a handgun but rifle and shotgun I will kick your molson dry drinking arse. 
    Three events since I don’t want to scare you with the scary weapons us Americans have:

Then we square off with Canadian weapons:
    1. The rubber band.
    2. The bottle cap flick.
    3. The noogey.

If nothing is settled, we'll square off with a classic French duel- the white glove smack using really good manners.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    THE NOOGEY!  Awesome. 
    mcgruff10 said:

1. The rubber band.
    2. The bottle cap flick.
    3. The noogey.

If nothing is settled, we'll square off with a classic French duel- the white glove smack using really good manners.
    That's six events...we need one more for a tie breaker.  
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

1. The rubber band.
    2. The bottle cap flick.
    3. The noogey.

Riot Act Challenge... who knows the most lyrics on the masterpiece 
    my2hands said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

1. The rubber band.
    2. The bottle cap flick.
    3. The noogey.

I concede defeat. lol (that's a low blow bro!)
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

1. The rubber band.
    2. The bottle cap flick.
    3. The noogey.

Elephant then?
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

1. The rubber band.
    2. The bottle cap flick.
    3. The noogey.

Elephant then?
    that's messed up too.  Maybe a beatles song.
This discussion has been closed.