Spotify Presale Codes

anyone know how to score a Spotify Presale code? I’m looking to get Jim James solo tickets tomorrow in NY. Thanks 

Comments

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    anyone know how to score a Spotify Presale code? I’m looking to get Jim James solo tickets tomorrow in NY. Thanks 
    If you listen to an artist on Spotify, they sometimes send you said artist's presale codes.
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    A couple of guesses and I got the right Spotify pre-sale code for The National.  If you look at the pattern, you can figure it out.  Got fantastic seats that way.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    Received a Spotify code for Jim James in my inbox at 10:00am on the dot, right when the pre-sale went live. Luckily I had already snagged a ticket in the artist pre-sale.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    kasedoug said:
    Received a Spotify code for Jim James in my inbox at 10:00am on the dot, right when the pre-sale went live. Luckily I had already snagged a ticket in the artist pre-sale.
    You're lucky - mine usually come well after the pre-sale starts, lol. Spotify definitely needs to work on that!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    PJ_Soul said:
    kasedoug said:
    You're lucky - mine usually come well after the pre-sale starts, lol. Spotify definitely needs to work on that!
    Luckily it worked out that the direct artist pre-sale through Tickets Today was cheaper with regards to fees, since Spotify’s just directed you to buy from Ticketmaster. Only downside of the artist pre-sale was will call only. Normally I wouldn’t mind that but the show’s not until November.

With all these different Spotify exclusives popping up, I need to get back in the habit of just running a bunch of my favorite artists’ music throughout the day if they’re touring or getting close to putting out new music. 
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    deadendp said:
    A couple of guesses and I got the right Spotify pre-sale code for The National.  If you look at the pattern, you can figure it out.  Got fantastic seats that way.
    What was the presale code for the National?
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    One of the song titles. I cannot recall which one it was.  It was from SWB. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1