Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    JT167846 said:
    Just FYI-I asked TicketOne Italy about bringing ID to pick up concert tickets. I asked if I could bring a NZ drivers licence as ID but they said I'd need a passport. Pretty sucky since it's a risk to take it to a festival especially if you're travelling but wanted to give people a heads up. Grab a couple of zip lock bags at the airport and chuck it in a couple of those if you're in my position.

....but if u have the ticket,needs id top get in?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    wall232 said:
    Madrid pj on stage 23:20-1:25

Oh man, that's going to be a tough flight to Lisbon the next morning. 
    yeah,.,same the flight back to greece
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,355
    Will I be able to take a fanny pack/bumbag into the show?
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Gingerlou77Gingerlou77 Posts: 429
    The Rock said:
    This will never not be funny to us Brits. But am sure that size bag is fine 
    The Rock said:
    I'm a Brit and even I never know what to call the damn thing!
    The Rock said:
    The Rock said:
    Oh, haha! 
    The Rock said:
    The Rock said:
    Oh, haha! 
    But it'll be ok to take in to the show? Figured it's just convenient for my wallet/phone etc.
  • Riot_RainRiot_Rain Posts: 348
    Riot_Rain said:
    So... because I've been swamped with work I've only just got around to sorting out my ticket situation. I have spares for Amsterdam 1 and 2. DM me if you are in need of either of these (face value of course!):

Amsterdam 1: regular standing
    Amsterdam 2: 10C standing

Can't believe we are going to see PJ NEXT WEEK!
    I currently still have a spare for Amsterdam 1 (regular standing), the other one is gone.
    Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
    The Rock said:
    The Rock said:
    The Rock said:
    Oh, haha! 
    But it'll be ok to take in to the show? Figured it's just convenient for my wallet/phone etc.
    I would think so, venue usually has guidance on bag sizes. Mine is cross body but similar size to a fanny pack (snigger)
  • zanette13zanette13 New Hampshire Posts: 67
    JT167846 said:
    Just FYI-I asked TicketOne Italy about bringing ID to pick up concert tickets. I asked if I could bring a NZ drivers licence as ID but they said I'd need a passport. Pretty sucky since it's a risk to take it to a festival especially if you're travelling but wanted to give people a heads up. Grab a couple of zip lock bags at the airport and chuck it in a couple of those if you're in my position.

Just following up on this note. Is this for the festival in Milan only, or the two PJ shows in Padua and Rome? Just want to be sure if I have to bring my passport.
    5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 9/26/15, 4/11/16, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 6/24/18, 6/26/18, 8/13/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 5/6/22, 5/7/22, 5/9/22, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 9/17/22
    8/2/08, 6/16/11, 9/24/17, 2/3/22, 2/4/22
    11/4/16
    The Rock said:
    The Rock said:
    The Rock said:
    Oh, haha! 
    I would think so, venue usually has guidance on bag sizes. Mine is cross body but similar size to a fanny pack (snigger)
    Funny words never fail to amuse :)
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    JT167846 said:
    That does SUCK. Makes no sense, to me anyway, why your NZ drivers license is not good enough. 
  • JT167846JT167846 Posts: 779
    Hey Dimi it's just for those who are picking up the tickets at the venue. If you have the tickets already it should be sweet as. They haven't announced when and where the pick up location is at present. So just waiting. As for why my NZ drivers licence isn't good enough, well I'm waiting for the Aussies to give me some stick here haha.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • JT167846JT167846 Posts: 779
    zanette13 said:
    JT167846 said:

Just following up on this note. Is this for the festival in Milan only, or the two PJ shows in Padua and Rome? Just want to be sure if I have to bring my passport.
    I bought tickets to Milan and Padua from TicketOne in the same purchase so it covers both I imagine. They didn't differentiate in my email.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • nando1979nando1979 Castlerock (Northern Ireland) Posts: 82
    No support act for the tour folks
    If hope could grow from dirt like me, it can be done.......
    nando1979 said:
    perfect
  • TreesmotherTreesmother Netherlands Posts: 24
    Selling: I have on spare 10c ticket for Berlin. Send me a pm if you want it. Face value.
    Instagram: Treesmother
  • SpinTheLastExitSpinTheLastExit Edinburgh, Scotland Posts: 398
    Madrid update..in case u didnt notice when u buy the tix,cos they add it later..

Instructions
    Customers living in Spain: Your Mad Cool wristbands will be posted to the address of the main buyer. A
    confirmation email with your tracking code from the delivery company TIPSA will be sent to the main buyer
    after the dispatch. Customers living outside Spain: Your Mad Cool wristbands will have to be picked up on site
    at the Box Office by showing your Festicket E-ticket. It is mandatory for all costumers to show at the festival
    entrance an official form of ID including the birth date
    Hmm, I got my wristband through the door over a month ago.
    Hey there Dimitris,

Thanks for getting in touch with Festicket!

We're only posting out wristbands to customers based in Spain, or customers based in Europe who have purchased a VIP ticket.

You are correct, you will have to print off your e-voucher, and exchange it at the box office for your wristband.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Izabella
    I booked mine through TM, maybe they were sending them to out with Spain. Strange.
    2012 – Manchester II
    2014 – Amsterdam I & II, Gdynia, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2016 – Wrigley I & II
    2017 – Amsterdam III [EV]
    2018 – London I, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Wrigley I & II
    2019 – Dublin [EV]
    2022 – Copenhagen, Hyde Park I, St. Louis
    2023 – Chicago I & II
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    nando1979 said:
    Brilliant. 
    Kearnsy
  • mike86mike86 Posts: 161
    if anybody here reads this by any chance and will buy a ticket for pinkpop, please hit me up. I need a parking ticket and you can not buy that separate after buying tickets (and on top of that it will be 5euros more expensive at the festival... )
    Follow the Strangest Tribe
  • Hi! I'm selling 1 reserved seating to Prague (not 10c). PM if interested. Thanks!
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    edited June 2018
    Looking for 10C GA for London Night 1

Post edited by Thanks Pete on
  • anus ankle soupanus ankle soup massachusetts Posts: 123
    Selling: I have on spare 10c ticket for Berlin. Send me a pm if you want it. Face value.
    PM sent!
    How I choose to feel is how I am.
  • TreesmotherTreesmother Netherlands Posts: 24
    Ticket “sold” to a member.
    Instagram: Treesmother
  • When are we expected to get notification where to get our tickets?
  • dandydon82dandydon82 Posts: 20
    When are we expected to get notification where to get our tickets?
    I would love to know this also. Anyone know about London pick ups for 10C tickets yet? Does anyone also know to exepect to queue for them as i dont get to London until later on in the day of the concert. 
    Thanks!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    I would love to know this also. Anyone know about London pick ups for 10C tickets yet? Does anyone also know to exepect to queue for them as i dont get to London until later on in the day of the concert. 
    Thanks!
    Any day now we will get the email and you will be fine as the tickets are not available until the day of the show anyways. 
  • dandydon82dandydon82 Posts: 20
    PJNB said:
    Thanks!
    Any day now we will get the email and you will be fine as the tickets are not available until the day of the show anyways. 
    I'm just impatient lol.
    Thats cool - just wish I had the tickets already...
    Thanks
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Looking for 1 GA in Berlin
  • pepijn1972pepijn1972 Helmond Posts: 13
    mike86 said:
    if anybody here reads this by any chance and will buy a ticket for pinkpop, please hit me up. I need a parking ticket and you can not buy that separate after buying tickets (and on top of that it will be 5euros more expensive at the festival... )
    Just park anywere in the surround area. there is space enough. Don't care for a 30 minute walk you can park at the Mc donalds en the nearby erea
    2014 Werchter 
    2018 1st Amsterdam Pinkpop
    2019 EV Düsseldorf