Options

Safeco 8/10

I have 2 reserved seats for the 8/10 show and found out I'm not going to be able to attend. I don't want the tickets to go to waste. Is there any way to release the tickets back to other members?

Comments

• Options
    jh275312jh275312 Posts: 89
    Hi,  I don't know if this is allowed, but if it is I know someone who is desperate for two tickets for that show. Please let me know if these are available.  Thanks, Joe
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    Unfortunately you're only allowed to transfer 1 ticket.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    To make sure no tickets go to waste (which is the worst!), you need to contact 10C and ask them to put your ticket(s) to good use because you can't attend (you won't get a refund). But since you can transfer 1 of them, my suggestion is that you find someone to transfer that to, and then give the second one back to 10C to hand out.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    Are those 10C tickets you have? Asking because it looks like you just joined 3 hours ago.  If they are not 10C tix, you should be able to transfer, no?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    Are those 10C tickets you have? Asking because it looks like you just joined 3 hours ago.  If they are not 10C tix, you should be able to transfer, no?
    That date is just when you joined the forum, not when your membership started.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    AndoAndo Denver Posts: 410
    I am curious to if there is a way we will be able to take screenshots and send a picture through our phones? Im guessing there is something I don't know to prevent this but it crossed my mind as a last resort.
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    edited May 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    That date is just when you joined the forum, not when your membership started.
    I see. My bad. Off topic, but now I'm curious because my girl made a free account in 2013, used it solely to buy me gifts. She didn't pay for a digital account 'til recently and her joined date is still 2013 on her forum profile.  She's never posted anything also.
    Post edited by crookedcross on
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 598
    edited May 2018
    Are they 10c tickets or other?(sorry I started this post just minutes seeing the OP however I forgot to hit Save Comment.)
    Post edited by DJ253147 on
  • Options
    They are 10C tickets and I'm going to the 8/8 show but can extend my vacation to the 8/10 show. I saw the message about the 1 transfer but was hoping there might be some way to transfer to other 10c members so these don't go to waste.