disgusting humans

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    hedonist said:
    I eat various meats and will never apologize for it or allow someone to shame me over it (and frankly, I'm craving a Pink's chili cheeseburger right now =) ).

In various lower-income areas here, there are community gardens which are beneficial in so many ways, including that access.  People coming together, digging in the dirt - the process itself can be therapeutic, children learning about foods and health, and literally reaping what they sow...I've even heard of homeowners planting fruit trees on the perimeter of their property so random passers-by can partake if they need or want.
    Singing at the Super Bowl wasn’t enough of a payout that she had to open a burger joint?
    AND marry Carey Hart!
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Only a disgusting form of human would do this:

US border patrol routinely sabotages water left for migrants, report says

Humanitarian groups report agents routinely destroy supplies left in Arizona desert, condemning people to die of thirst

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/17/us-border-patrol-sabotage-aid-migrants-mexico-arizona

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    brianlux said:

Humanitarian groups report agents routinely destroy supplies left in Arizona desert, condemning people to die of thirst

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/17/us-border-patrol-sabotage-aid-migrants-mexico-arizona

And I'll  bet that some, if not many, of those border patrol agents consider themselves  to be good christians.
    brianlux said:

And I'll  bet that some, if not many, of those border patrol agents consider themselves  to be good christians.
    If so, they must have a heavy dose of Old Testament style barbarian mixed in.

I think that to do something like this, a person would have to be either evil or programed to do evil.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited January 2018
    ..... everyone knows that America and many other nations use attrition in war all the time, right? And that soldiers would do this disgusting kind of thing regularly? I'm not sure why them trying to get rid of aid left in the desert is surprising to anyone, given the circumstances. Of course I agree it's fucking terrible, but it is exactly what I would expect as well, knowing what I do about how Arizona views migrants - they feel like they are in a "war", so are using war-like tactics.... And those living in Arizona seem to keep voting for it, so it must be what the majority likes.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    ..... everyone knows that America and many other nations use attrition in war all the time, right? And that soldiers would do this disgusting kind of thing regularly? I'm not sure why them trying to get rid of aid left in the desert is surprising to anyone, given the circumstances. Of course I agree it's fucking terrible, but it is exactly what I would expect as well, knowing what I do about how Arizona views migrants - they feel like they are in a "war", so are using war-like tactics.... And those living in Arizona seem to keep voting for it, so it must be what the majority likes.
    I was thinking the same thing, that is is a very militaristic, war like act carried out by people who have never had or have been stripped of their humanity.  It's a function of military offense.  Which is why I wish our military were more aid and defense oriented.

• brianlux said:
    A good, fairly recent book about why we eat crap and what to do about it:

This could be the title of a book about Donald Trump.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Man I really want to eat some Doritos now as I look at that picture. So what is the gist of the book, does it go into peoples' psyches?
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Monstrous people. The system completely failed those girls on all levels. How does shit like this keep happening?

http://m.startribune.com/in-minneapolis-a-house-of-horrors-hidden-in-plain-sight/476466773/
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    Anyone eating meat in 2018 is disgusting and morally/emphatically ignorant. 

Morally/emphatically ignorant, got it.  Now pass me some chicken wings!!!
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    PJPOWER said:

I'm with ya, my bro! wiping the carcass blood off my chin as we speak! I am an ignoramus! 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited March 2018
    PJPOWER said:

I'm with ya, my bro! wiping the carcass blood off my chin as we speak! I am an ignoramus! 
    Lol!  What’s best is when you wrap meat in other meat.  Nothing beats a good bacon wrapped steak or chicken breast!  Such delicious ignorance, BRO!
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Lol!  What’s best is when you wrap meat in other meat.  Nothing beats a good bacon wrapped steak or chicken breast!  Such delicious ignorance, BRO!
    sylvester stallone hug GIF by Rocky
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

sylvester stallone hug GIF by Rocky
    Lol, Brooooooooo!!!
    PJPOWER said:

Such practices are being eliminated soon, thank goodness.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2016/06/13/us-egg-producers-to-eliminate-routine-killing-male-chicks-by-2020.html

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:

Such practices are being eliminated soon, thank goodness.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2016/06/13/us-egg-producers-to-eliminate-routine-killing-male-chicks-by-2020.html

“One scientific option lies with in-oxo sexing technology that can identify the future chick's gender inside the fertilized egg. With this technology, male chicks will never be born to be ground, gassed or suffocated, methods that hatcheries employ to get rid of excess birds who can not lay eggs.”

Interesting, I would think this would definitely create less waste.
    Yeah, for sure, I'm surprised it hasn't happened earlier actually.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    http://amp.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article206093419.html
    Another dirt bag human she could of put the baby up for adoption..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • http://amp.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article206093419.html
    Another dirt bag human she could of put the baby up for adoption..
    Geezuz.

Like wtf on so many levels?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    Thats fucking sick. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    I hope the mother rots in prison for the rest of her life. 
    Yep made me sick too ...
  • Is there anything better than the: " I didn't know I was pregnant" line. Shit, I lied on my back, opened my legs, let my boy spit his seed into my insides and now I've got stomach cramps. Golllll-EE!

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

edited March 2018
    Is there anything better than the: " I didn't know I was pregnant" line. Shit, I lied on my back, opened my legs, let my boy spit his seed into my insides and now I've got stomach cramps. Golllll-EE!
    you gotta be real fucking fat and incredibly stupid not to know there is a living thing inside you for 9 months. every time the thing kicked, what, you thought it was the KFC you just garbled down?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Is there anything better than the: " I didn't know I was pregnant" line. Shit, I lied on my back, opened my legs, let my boy spit his seed into my insides and now I've got stomach cramps. Golllll-EE!
    you gotta be real fucking fat and incredibly stupid not to know there is a living thing inside you for 9 months. every time the thing kicked, what, you thought it was the KFC you just garbled down?

She knew. Of course she did. It's her defence to get off lightly.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    The admin, staff, and students at North  Bend high in Oregon. .....

The admin, staff, and students at North  Bend high in Oregon. .....

Damn that makes me so mad , if that's one of my kids i'd be there the next day punching any staff that let it happen i know i'd get arrested but it be worth to just kick someone's ass tell you what i'd make their lives misserable ...
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Thanks for watching, I felt so sad for the orangutang, seeing how he tried so desperately to defend his home.