2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    BLACK35 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    demetrios said:
    There needs to be some Pearl Jam Atlantic Canadian dates next year.

New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland. 

Please make it happen!!u

Oh and a show down in Maine. That would be cool too!
    Out of those four areas which is the best to visit?  Always wanted to head to that area but never got the chance.

Lord tundering Jesus it is Newfoundland
    It s that awesome huh?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    All the east coast is great and beautiful, people,so friendly,  I have never heard of anyone that's been there having a bad time. My dad is from Newfoundland and that's why I said that. But it was more for the saying before I said Newfoundland, the news will know what I'm talking about :)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • TH113769TH113769 Posts: 434
    I used to have a software development office in Halifax and it is freaking beautiful up there.  I would be up to traveling to shows anywhere in that region.  Great people!
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
    BLACK35 said:
    All the east coast is great and beautiful, people,so friendly,  I have never heard of anyone that's been there having a bad time. My dad is from Newfoundland and that's why I said that. But it was more for the saying before I said Newfoundland, the news will know what I'm talking about :)
    Aren’t there two islands off the coast that are owned by France?  I can’t remember which islands.  Argh
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    mcgruff10 said:
    BLACK35 said:
    Aren’t there two islands off the coast that are owned by France?  I can’t remember which islands.  Argh
     St-Pierre-Miquelon. It was just in the news too. They are taking about having a car carrying ferry available from NFLD.
  • cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,460
    Is Australia and Canada time..

First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    cardoso said:

Ah yeah!!!
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    BLACK35 said:
     St-Pierre-Miquelon. It was just in the news too. They are taking about having a car carrying ferry available from NFLD.
    I always wanted to go there!  Time for some Canadian shows!!
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    BLACK35 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    demetrios said:

Please make it happen!!u

Out of those four areas which is the best to visit?  Always wanted to head to that area but never got the chance.

Lord tundering Jesus it is Newfoundland
    come to the land of the newfies..... 

Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,943
    I'd love to see a show here in Victoria, which is comparable to the size of Atlantic Canada cities.   Problem is, PJ play's so little now, that they seem to try to play big places with big venues, so the few shows they play is in front of as many people as possible.

At this point I don't think we'll ever get a show in Victoria.... city and venue are too small for what they play these days :(
  • dr122931dr122931 Posts: 455
    I just checked this page bc It says rumors. All I see are wishes. Are there any rumblings about when the new album will come out and when we should expect a tour?  
    Since were discussing wishes, I wish they would play a show in one of the largest cities in America where they haven’t played  in 15 years (houston) 
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    dr122931 said:
    I just checked this page bc It says rumors. All I see are wishes. Are there any rumblings about when the new album will come out and when we should expect a tour?  
    Since were discussing wishes, I wish they would play a show in one of the largest cities in America where they haven’t played  in 15 years (houston) 
    The only solid rumor so far seems to be Australia in winter/spring of 2019. That's all I got for ya. But it did come from dimi, so I believe there is credibility to it. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    demetrios said:
    cardoso said:

Ah yeah
    Yes please :prayer:
  • DeamonDeamon Posts: 153
    dr122931 said:
    The only solid rumor so far seems to be Australia in winter/spring of 2019. That's all I got for ya. But it did come from dimi, so I believe there is credibility to it. 
    Northern Hem Winter/Spring or Australia Winter/Spring?
    1998: Vancouver 7/19
    2005: Calgary 9/4
    2009: Calgary 8/8, San Diego 10/9
    2011: Calgary 9/21, Edmonton 9/23, Vancouver 9/25
    2012: Missoula 9/30
    2013: Calgary 12/2
    2014: Amsterdam1 6/16, Amsterdam2 6/17, Trieste 6/22, Berlin 6/26
    2016: Ottawa 5/8, Toronto 5/10, Toronto2 5/12
    2019: Dusseldorf 6/30 (EV)
    2022: Sacramento 5/18
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,894
    nalyd61 said:
    Hoping for 
    Albany
    Hartford
    Buffalo
    -----------
    Never happening but....
    Portland , ME
    Manchester, NH
    Woooosta

**Drool emoji**

Portland, ME would be a dream spot for a show (total bias since I live here).  Thompson's Point, the State theater, hell, even the shitty Cross Insurance Arena.  I'll take anything. 
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    Deamon said:
    dr122931 said:

Feb/March or so. Early 2019, from what I've heard.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    Deamon said:
    dr122931 said:

Feb/March or so. Early 2019, from what I've heard.
    For Australia, not northern hemishpere.....correct?
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • IgotshitIDIgotshitID St.john's Newfoundland Posts: 894
    demetrios said:

Please make it happen!!

Great idea! I would kill for more Newfoundland shows
    St.John's 9/24/2005
    St.John's 9/25/2005
    Toronto 9/11/2011
    Toronto 9/12/2011
    Quebec City 5/5/2016
    Ottawa 5/8/2016
  • I'D RATHER BEI'D RATHER BE Posts: 525
    Hawaii
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    From the Padova fanview by Sea:
    Ed thanks the audience and tells them they are continually surprised by the support of the Italians.  He tells them that the band has been working on some great new material and they know they will be back soon to play it.
  • big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,529
    Alaska, Hawaii, Delaware, West Virginia, Mexico City, Tasmania, Japan, Eastern Europe

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

D.Frank said:
    Ed thanks the audience and tells them they are continually surprised by the support of the Italians.  He tells them that the band has been working on some great new material and they know they will be back soon to play it.

On one hand, I respect that they have families and lives and all that, but there was a recent interview where...was it Jeff?? anyway, the guy mentioned that need a lot of time to pump out the vinyl.

I'm just sitting here wondering what they did last year other than Eddie's solo tour and the Rock Hall stuff.

Hopefully they have a lot of studio time this year.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    edited June 2018
    I think an album drop later this year / ealy next year then start out with AUS tour. Ed said in Padova 'maybe see you next year' but we all know how BS he can be. Maybe back again for Europe to milk the festivals and new album hype then a good USA tour.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.....Atlanta please!!!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Alaska, Hawaii, Delaware, West Virginia, Mexico City, Tasmania, Japan, Eastern Europe
    Yes please
    Brisk. said:
    I think an album drop later this year / ealy next year then start out with AUS tour. Ed said in Padova 'maybe see you next year' but we all know how BS he can be. Maybe back again for Europe to milk the festivals and new album hype then a good USA tour.

What I wish for:
    Australia/NZ
    Record drop in March or April
    Smallish USA tour like size of USA 2010 and 2014
    Euro festivals
    Large-ish USA tour like USA 2013
    Year end

What I think:
    Australia/NZ
    Record drop in summer/early fall
    USA tour like 2013
    Year end
    ....this option has room for a side project or solo appearance plus Euro tour in 2020.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    D.Frank said:

On one hand, I respect that they have families and lives and all that, but there was a recent interview where...was it Jeff?? anyway, the guy mentioned that need a lot of time to pump out the vinyl.

I'm just sitting here wondering what they did last year other than Eddie's solo tour and the Rock Hall stuff.

Hopefully they have a lot of studio time this year.
    I'm not an artist myself but I imagine the way I can get lost in work-related matters for days doesn't equate to an artist getting lost in work-related matters for "days" which turn out being weeks. The luxury of time is on a completely different scale.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    We have time to talk... 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • august1791august1791 Atlanta Posts: 5
    JojoRice said:
    I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.....Atlanta please!!!
    YES!  :)
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    We have time to talk... 
    What do you mean?