Options

Introducing The Anywhere Shows: A Pearl Jam fan podcast

I recently launched a podcast about Pearl Jam fandom in celebration of The Home Shows and The Away Shows and I wanted to share it with everyone here on the forums.

The podcast is called The Anywhere Shows and it covers the fan culture surrounding the band, the band’s charitable causes, the band’s music and much, much more.

Really, it’s a podcast for Pearl Jam fans by Pearl Jam fans about the experience of being a Pearl Jam fan and what exactly that means, if it means anything at all, in 2018.

Each episode will also feature a guest, or guests, who have some connection to Pearl Jam and we’ll be shooting the breeze about why the band is important to them. It’s going to be a limited run of maybe six or seven episodes, depending on how lining up guests goes, celebrating an important rock & roll institution.

Please check out the first episode, which features Seattle rock radio mainstay Steve Migs, and let me know what you think.

It is currently  being moderated and will be up on iTunes, Google Play and other podcast places soon.

Thanks, and I hope you all enjoy!
"Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense"
http://www.guerrillacandy.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    edited April 2018
    I don't know if you are aware or not, but just in case, I’d like to inform you that a pretty successful Pearl Jam Podcast already out there called Single Podcast Theory. I don't mean to say this in a discouraging way, I'm just providing this information so that you can make your own PJ podcast a unique one! The more podcasts the merrier! I will totally give the episode a listen, and good luck!

Here is where you can find info on SPT: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/266690/single-podcast-theory
    Post edited by PJWGIII on
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris