Options

London Astoria badge

Gossard_Is_GodGossard_Is_God Posts: 1,031
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Has anyone got a spare Astoria badge from april? mine perished whilst caight on the heavy rain last night :(
Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn

sorry i only have the 1 , they came from pion sp? she is on the ETB !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Sorry Karim.. only have one! :(
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Has anyone got a spare Astoria badge from april? mine perished whilst caight on the heavy rain last night :(

there are none left old buddy... Pinon got them made and i supplied her with the artwork.. i could send it to you if you wished and then forward it on to a badgemaking company.. other than that there are none left :(

50 badges for a tenner it cost me for the Dublin ones :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    there are none left old buddy... Pinon got them made and i supplied her with the artwork.. i could send it to you if you wished and then forward it on to a badgemaking company.. other than that there are none left :(

50 badges for a tenner it cost me for the Dublin ones :)

And very cool they were my man, mine have taken pride of place alongside my signed Mike "I'm Irish" McCready Pix :D
    I need a coffee!