Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• CarenDCarenD Posts: 8
    Not wanting to appear lazy but I would love it if Club 10 ticket holders could order their posters and merchandise online for their gigs (of course pay for delivery) so we don't have to queue and mind them..... So many buy up multiples just to put them out on eBay after the tour's done, us true ones want them to love for the rest of our lives - so make us feel special Club 10....  I do appreciate some weren't lucky in the bids, but surely if they can prove that they are a Club 10 member with a bonafide ticket they would get the same option too - I do love to dream ... 
  • Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    CarenD said:
    Not wanting to appear lazy but I would love it if Club 10 ticket holders could order their posters and merchandise online for their gigs (of course pay for delivery) so we don't have to queue and mind them..... So many buy up multiples just to put them out on eBay after the tour's done, us true ones want them to love for the rest of our lives - so make us feel special Club 10....  I do appreciate some weren't lucky in the bids, but surely if they can prove that they are a Club 10 member with a bonafide ticket they would get the same option too - I do love to dream ... 
    Yeah the queuing up for merch can take something away from the gig I'm sure if enough of us mail 10c they might do this
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    I find the queue at the merchandise stand to be all part of the show experience. I don't get too stressed out about how close I get either though.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,225
    CarenD said:
    Not wanting to appear lazy but I would love it if Club 10 ticket holders could order their posters and merchandise online for their gigs (of course pay for delivery) so we don't have to queue and mind them..... 
    This could be done, although with the amount of different items they have on the merch these days it would take them an age to pack everything up in advance.  Without doing that there'd be the risk of selling out of stuff that had been pre-ordered.  
    On a smaller scale, it can work.  I saw The Hold Steady over the weekend and they did a merchandise pre-order option with ticket purchase, a T shirt and poster.  Just had to give the merch guy your name and he handed over the poster and you chose which of the two shirt designs you wanted.  
    This was sold through a UK ticket site, so didn't have any issues regarding customs/duty etc.  Not sure how they'd stand taking orders above the customs level for Europe via a US website, they're not set up to take the payments to cover this at point of purchase (as can be done) to prevent us getting customs fees.  Items ordered in the US and then manufactured/distributed in the EU would effectively be tax avoidance surely?   
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • DaffykjdDaffykjd Posts: 9
    Hi. I'm new to posting so apologies if I ask this without trailing through the previous pages or ask in the wrong way (been a loong time since I've 'forumed').

I know this is a long shot but I'm desperately looking for 2 tickets to London. I wanted to ask in here first before resorting to spending money on tickets from the thieving tout sites (which I will unfortunately have to do as a last resort if I can't get them thru decent honest fans). 

Not feeling hopeful but thank you
  • Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    Getting goosebumps looking at the chile set list 
  • NS188099NS188099 Elgin, Scotland Posts: 23

London O2 - Night 2 - 19th June

Looking to trade a pair of 10c Reserved tickets for a pair of GA tickets if anyone is interested ?

• SpinTheLastExitSpinTheLastExit Edinburgh, Scotland Posts: 398
    Booked a flight to Barcelona today, so I am looking to buy a spare ticket for the show if anyone is selling. GA or standing, I really do not mind. As long as I am in the building.
    2012 – Manchester II
    2014 – Amsterdam I & II, Gdynia, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2016 – Wrigley I & II
    2017 – Amsterdam III [EV]
    2018 – London I, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Wrigley I & II
    2019 – Dublin [EV]
    2022 – Copenhagen, Hyde Park I, St. Louis
    2023 – Chicago I & II
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    I should have a spare 10C GA to Barcelona but feel I should give it to a local 10C resident who got shut out
  • TO42596TO42596 The Netherlands Posts: 141
    I should have a spare 10C GA to Barcelona but feel I should give it to a local 10C resident who got shut out
    That sounds fair. If no locals are interested though, I would be!
    2000 London I
    2006 Arnhem & Prague
    2012 Amsterdam I & II / EV Amsterdam II
    2013 Buenos Aires & Wrigley Field / Brad Utrecht / Soundgarden Oslo & Amsterdam
    2014 Amsterdam I & II, Vienna, Berlin & Leeds / Soundgarden Santiago, Utrecht & Tilburg
    2016 MSG I & II, Quebec City, Fenway Park I & II
    2018 Amsterdam I & II, Krakow & Berlin
    2022 Stockholm, Copenhagen, Amsterdam & Toronto
    2023 Austin I & II
  • SpinTheLastExitSpinTheLastExit Edinburgh, Scotland Posts: 398
    Definitely fair, it's ultimately your decision. I would be interested in taking it, though.
    2012 – Manchester II
    2014 – Amsterdam I & II, Gdynia, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2016 – Wrigley I & II
    2017 – Amsterdam III [EV]
    2018 – London I, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Wrigley I & II
    2019 – Dublin [EV]
    2022 – Copenhagen, Hyde Park I, St. Louis
    2023 – Chicago I & II
  • marcogttmarcogtt Posts: 38
    Guys looking for 1 Padova and one Krakow GA.
    Anyone?
  • gogigogi Posts: 6
    I'm looking for 2 or 1 GA for the following shows:
    Padova, Rome and Prague
    Please, let me know if someone is interested. Thank you!
  • I need 1 for Prague.
    Smile for Mom
    2018 - Prague, Krakow, Seattle 2
  • maverickmaverick Posts: 1,181
    gogi said:
    Padova, Rome and Prague
    Send me a PM with your email.  I have a friend with an extra GA in Padova.  
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    Anyone from Germany give me a hand with booking a night train on the 4th from Krakow to Berlin? 

http://plan.rail.cc/

I know you have to wait until 60 days or so to book usually but this site says you can book if you call their phone number. It looks like you can not book night trains online with any sort of connection. 

Here is the train I am trying to book for July 4th.

Krakow Glownydep 01:54 TLK35170Twoje Linie Kolejowe Direction: Gdynia Glowna 
    Subject to compulsory reservation , Sleeping-car , Couchettes
    Warszawa Zachodniaarr 05:45 
    Adjust the transfer time

Warszawa Zachodniadep 06:00 EC 46Eurocity Direction: Berlin Hbf 
    Subject to compulsory reservation (Warszawa Zachodnia --> Frankfurt(Oder)), Bicycles conveyed - subject to reservation , Number of bicycles conveyed limited , Bordrestaurant
    Berlin Hbfarr 12:16

This is the error I get.

" Fares not available

The selected connection cannot be booked via the internet.

Tickets can be purchased from any DB Travel Centre or DB-licensed travel agency or by calling the DB Travel Service on +44 8718 80 80 66 (chargeable)."

I do not have long distance on my package and was wondering if someone local has dealt with this service before or if  they can call and ask if this is even bookable for a Canadian. I would like to also ask them if that transfer time is too close and if the connection is missed due to a delay in the first train what happens. Thanks if anyone can shine some light on this for me!

maverick said:
    gogi said:
    Padova, Rome and Prague
    Send me a PM with your email.  I have a friend with an extra GA in Padova.  
    Sent pm
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    IS IT JUNE YET?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Still looking for one Padova and one Krakow as Maverick was sorting out already 
  • serxserx Posts: 10
    Hi Pete, i'm a  10C resident interested in one or two tickets for Barcelona Show. Have you got available, yet?
    Thanks,
    Sergi.
  • Bec88Bec88 Posts: 9
    If anyone has a 10c pit ticket for London Night 1 going spare i'd be up for queuing for the both of us! 
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    serx said:
    Hi Pete, i'm a  10C resident interested in one or two tickets for Barcelona Show. Have you got available, yet?
    Thanks,
    Sergi.
    The ticket is available, but will not know for sure until one month before
  • serx said:
    Thanks,
    Sergi.
    I might have one. notify me 1 month before
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
    serx said:
    Thanks,
    Sergi.
    The ticket is available, but will not know for sure until one month before
    ok, where are situated the tickets? on floor or sited?
    thanks.
    serx said:
    Thanks,
    Sergi.
    thanks.
  • serx said:
    serx said:
    Thanks,
    Sergi.
    thanks.
    Floor ticket
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
  • neddie vedderneddie vedder 93 million miles from the sun Posts: 191
    Milan line up released and they must have known I was going seeing as there are 2 Welsh bands on the bill too  =)=)
    Manchester 09, Hyde Park 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 1+2 2012, EV Manchester 2012, EV London 1+2 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, EV London 1+2 2017, EV Dublin 2017, London 2018, Milan 2018, Padova 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2018, EV Florence 2019, EV Barolo 2019, EV Madrid 2019, Berlin 2022, London 1+2 2022, Budapest 2022, Krakow 2022, Amsterdam 2022

• Milan line up released and they must have known I was going seeing as there are 2 Welsh bands on the bill too  =)=)
    is this 1 stage or multiple stage?
  • cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    Milan line up released and they must have known I was going seeing as there are 2 Welsh bands on the bill too  =)=)
    is this 1 stage or multiple stage?
    I-Days is one stage only ;) 
    Anyone padova 1ga spare?