Rogue Stoner’s Joint

Comments

• HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    She was quite firm, so hard.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    I saw my doctor today. She said my stress level is waaay too high so she said for the next week, I am not allowed to do anything except for only things that make me happy. Doctor’s orders! She was quite firm. 

Hmmmm...what to do?
    Do nothing for a week except things that bring happiness?  I wish I could do that.  Oh how I wish I could!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited March 2018
    i_lov_it said:

i_lov_it said:
    Haha :lol::tongue:
    I was about to say about your double post, “Better get some fast. Looks like you’re stoned already. Lol”

And now I want some Funyuns. Can’t drive. I should walk to 7-11. 

Hey I can't walk there...so unless you're willing to Drive ;) lol

Who am I kidding? Walking or driving, I’ll still get lost. :lol:

Oh I read it wrong...so no you should definitely not drive even if it's for Funyuns ;) lol
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    brianlux said:
    I saw my doctor today. She said my stress level is waaay too high so she said for the next week, I am not allowed to do anything except for only things that make me happy. Doctor’s orders! She was quite firm. 

Hmmmm...what to do?
    Do nothing for a week except things that bring happiness?  I wish I could do that.  Oh how I wish I could!
    Don’t worry. It didn’t last long. I started with smoking, eating, and watching TV (Fantasia). Then I made the mistake of taking a nap. A couple of hours later, I got screamed at about how I don’t have a right to be happy. Haven’t done any of the above since. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    brianlux said:

Hmmmm...what to do?
    Don’t worry. It didn’t last long. I started with smoking, eating, and watching TV (Fantasia). Then I made the mistake of taking a nap. A couple of hours later, I got screamed at about how I don’t have a right to be happy. Haven’t done any of the above since. 
    :confounded:

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Clique-ish 
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    Clique-ish 
    Empty! Nice to see you! 
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Clique-ish 
    Empty! Nice to see you! 
    S’up 
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    Clique-ish 
    Empty! Nice to see you! 
    S’up 
    I can tell you what’s not up. :giggle:
    Ok, I’m done! I can live without food but this no weed shit has gotten old. I’m breaking down and lighting up! I just need to pick a strain. Would love some help. My choices are...

Willy’s Wonder x Northern Lights
    Rugburn OG
    Berry White
    Jesus OG 
    Sweeties
    Trap Star
    Blueberry XL
    91 Chemdawg
    Is the blueberry chocolate-covered?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Sadly, no. I haven’t even tried those yet! 
    I guess Dan picked it! I decided to play mystery grab bag and guess what came out? Blueberry!
    Fair warning: I’m getting high AF tonight. Good chance of some bizarre posts ahead. :dizzy: (my phone is an ahole lately. It just corrected dizzy to disappointed. I can’t tell if it’s confused, being a smart ass instead of a smart phone, or making commentary on my posts :pensive:)

:smiley:
    Broccoli 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Still can’t light a lighter for shit I see. Burnt thumb. 
    Dan you f***er! (It was hard to find those asterisks :lol:) I stared at your post forever, it confused me so much. It felt like 20 minutes but it was only 3! :rofl:
    Fair warning: I’m getting high AF tonight. Good chance of some bizarre posts ahead. :dizzy: (my phone is an ahole lately. It just corrected dizzy to disappointed. I can’t tell if it’s confused, being a smart ass instead of a smart phone, or making commentary on my posts :pensive:)

Sounds like it's deliberately confusing you RS ;) lol
    i_lov_it said:

Wait. Did you just call Dan an “it” or am I confused again? Because I’m really confused. 
    I’m comfortably numb but also very cerebral right now. I really hope that made sense. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLGqmRch9dA&feature=share
    Dammit, why does it never work for me?! 
    Hobbes said:
    She was quite firm, so hard.
    :lol: 
    i_lov_it said:

Wait. Did you just call Dan an “it” or am I confused again? Because I’m really confused. 

Haha...Dan I think RS is trying to tell you something :tongue::lol:
    Ringworm oligarchy
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Aw shit! I gotta google that one. How do I find my google?

So RS what did your search come up with? lol

What search?
    edited March 2018
    What search?
    What? :lol:
    Mix - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Wildflowers (Houston 04.29.17) HD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaKMLfQfIno&list=RDyaKMLfQfIno