RSD 2018

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,847
    How many copies were Neil Young - harvest Moon? That one is still not sold out at my record store...
    5000 made.  That is a whole lotta copies!
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,970
    Damn, nice list!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,399
    How many copies were Neil Young - harvest Moon? That one is still not sold out at my record store...
    The RSD release back in November was a "First Release". These can be re-released at a later date. The copies you are seeing in stores and online now are because of this.
    The RSD release back in November was a "First Release". These can be re-released at a later date. The copies you are seeing in stores and online now are because of this.
    Could still be leftover RSD stock as 5000 were printed.  That is a large pressing!  If it doesn't have the RSD sticker then you know it's the new version.
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    Looks good. RATM and Soundgarden are definite purchases for me.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    edited March 2018
    kramer73 said:
    Air23 said:
    Soundgarden A-Sides
    WHAT!!!!!!!!!??????????????
    Yes sir. It was rumored by Kevin Westenberg on instagram a few weeks ago. He said that he was selecting pictures for the vinyl
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Along with the Waits releases, The Search for Animal Chin soundtrack is a must.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    Shut up!  No friggin way!!!  The Bones Brigade movie is releasing the soundtrack?

"I'm going to get a dog"... Rodney Mullen baby!!!
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    dankind said:
    Shut up!  No friggin way!!!  The Bones Brigade movie is releasing the soundtrack?

Yeah, it appears as though it will basically be a vinyl pressing of the audio cassette from back in the day that had all the music and skits on it. It also comes with a digital download for not only the soundtrack but the video as well

I only know one person whose VHS has survived. (Fucker also still has Future Primitive.)
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • RoeDawg13RoeDawg13 Posts: 246
    I may need a hand with The Trews - House of Ill Fame, looks to be a Canadian only release, if there's a US only release anyone wants to do a trade for or something, I'm game. Also, that Buckley live album is enough to get me in line by itself.
    I am wired and fading...
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    Just saw an IG post about.....
    Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Raven's Reels Vol. 1 (4xLP) :plus_one:
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    jjflash said:
    Just saw an IG post about.....
    Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Raven's Reels Vol. 1 (4xLP) :plus_one:
    This!!!
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    RoeDawg13 said:
    I may need a hand with The Trews - House of Ill Fame, looks to be a Canadian only release, if there's a US only release anyone wants to do a trade for or something, I'm game. Also, that Buckley live album is enough to get me in line by itself.
    Hey, I can likely help you out with the Trews. Big fan myself and will try to grab two copies
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

Yeah, it appears as though it will basically be a vinyl pressing of the audio cassette from back in the day that had all the music and skits on it. It also comes with a digital download for not only the soundtrack but the video as well

I only know one person whose VHS has survived. (Fucker also still has Future Primitive.)
    I went and googled it.  I never knew that they made a soundtrack.  I had the movie but never the soundtrack!  That's a must have!!!
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,488
    Cannot wait to listen to Boxer live
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    Same. I've been waiting for a officially released  live version of Squalor Victoria for about 9 years or so.

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    I may need an assist this year...we will be in Belize on RSD
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    In for Animal Chin and the Tim Armstrong record and maybe the Waits stuff. Curious what that Motorhead record is about too?
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • RoeDawg13RoeDawg13 Posts: 246
    RoeDawg13 said:
    Hey, I can likely help you out with the Trews. Big fan myself and will try to grab two copies
    That would be great. Nice to see another fan on here too.
    I am wired and fading...
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,271
    Just noticed The Who coloured vinyl - gonna need to try for that one as well....
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    It's the RSD release. 

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Going to have to hunt down the Tom Waits and Fleet Foxes
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

Gotta get this one...
    and we get to see The National perform Boxer live in Cincinnati at The Homecoming a few days later!!
    Also interested in the Wilco, Car Seat Headrest, Soundgarden and The Sundays releases!!

'96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    derbydave said:

Gotta get this one...
    and we get to see The National perform Boxer live in Cincinnati at The Homecoming a few days later!!
    Also interested in the Wilco, Car Seat Headrest, Soundgarden and The Sundays releases!!

Yeah...#1 on my wishlist for sure 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    Probably my #1:
    The Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Live Raven's Reels--Knoxville (4Lp box set)
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    mfc2006 said:
    I may need an assist this year...we will be in Belize on RSD
    RSD or Belize? Belize takes the cake!!
    We visited there a couple of summers ago. Beautiful, rural, lush country where tarantulas are native. Keep an eye for them...kinda cool to see them in their native habitat :tired_face:
    PM me if you need an assist....will be glad to try and help you out. 
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    Probably my #1:
    Playing here in Gothenburg on saturday - should I get tickets? Hmmmmm.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Probably my #1:
    Me too.  1500 copies or was it 1200? Can’t remember, but that may be a tough one to find.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.