Rogue Stoner’s Joint

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Oh, I may have smoked a bit too much before I showed up. Someone asked for cards and I asked, “Why do we need cards?”  :lol:
    You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em', know when to walk away know when to run. You never look at your cards when you're sittin the rogue table there'll be time enough for cards at Hallmark. :lol:
    :rofl:
    Love your story about your grandpa! Unfortunately I can relate with the peeing issue. :giggle:

I love Willie!!’ I got so lucky to see him a couple of years ago at a small venue with a rotating stage and great seats (Willie’s wife was kind enough to arrange tickets through a friend, so very sweet of her). It was an awesome show but I do worry about his health as well. So cool you got to see him and thanks for posting the song links. I love those! :)
    I have a hard time imaging a world without Willie Nelson.  I'm thankful for everyday he's with us.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    brianlux said:
    Oh, I may have smoked a bit too much before I showed up. Someone asked for cards and I asked, “Why do we need cards?”  :lol:
    You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em', know when to walk away know when to run. You never look at your cards when you're sittin the rogue table there'll be time enough for cards at Hallmark. :lol:
    Love your story about your grandpa! Unfortunately I can relate with the peeing issue. :giggle:

I love Willie!!’ I got so lucky to see him a couple of years ago at a small venue with a rotating stage and great seats (Willie’s wife was kind enough to arrange tickets through a friend, so very sweet of her). It was an awesome show but I do worry about his health as well. So cool you got to see him and thanks for posting the song links. I love those! :)
    I have a hard time imaging a world without Willie Nelson.  I'm thankful for everyday he's with us.
    Yes! My sentiments exactly! 
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited March 2018
    With regards to my previous comment on this Thread I'm not quite sure if Rogue Stoner's Joint means as in Place or Rogue Stoner's Joint ;) lol
    i_lov_it said:
    With regards to my previous comment on this Thread I'm not quite sure if Rogue Stoner's Joint means as in Place or Rogue Stoner's Joint ;) lol

It’s a double entendres. Because I’m not confusing enough. :lol:
    i_lov_it said:

Oooh!  So that means we can have a joint at your joint!  Okey Dokey!  :smiley:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

brianlux said:
    i_lov_it said:

Always! :smiley:

brianlux said:
    i_lov_it said:

Go Oprah!

i_lov_it said:

Haha ok just had to make sure ;)
    edited March 2018
    brianlux said:
    i_lov_it said:

Well said Brian haha...I was just thinking the same thing :tongue: lol
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
    Let’s start with a little Beatles this morning. When my first born was a baby, she loved her Beatles for kids CD. Now this song soothes me like it once soothed her. 

https://youtu.be/9l5L34VqzlU
    edited March 2018
    brianlux said:
    i_lov_it said:

Haha Oprah is very Generous :tongue:
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852
    i_lov_it said:
    brianlux said:
    i_lov_it said:

She is generous and all about the munchies afterwards!
    edited March 2018
    i_lov_it said:
    brianlux said:
    i_lov_it said:

She is generous and all about the munchies afterwards!
    Haha...Don't forget the Munchies :tongue:
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Yeah, do we also get a bag of Funyuns?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Holy shit! You guys almost got a recording of me hacking up a lung by accident (which I narrowly avoided earlier, after seeing it...damn, that was scary). Uh. Where was I? Oh yeah, rambling. But the munchies made me think of a pic I took. Hang on, let me find it. Never mind. I’ll never come back. :rofl:
    Anyways, it was a section labeled “Gourmet Foods” but filled with Doritos and Funyuns. And I remember thinking, “Oh yeah, a stoner definitely set up this aisle”. 
    Holy shit! You guys almost got a recording of me hacking up a lung by accident (which I narrowly avoided earlier, after seeing it...damn, that was scary). Uh. Where was I? Oh yeah, rambling. But the munchies made me think of a pic I took. Hang on, let me find it. Never mind. I’ll never come back. :rofl:
    Anyways, it was a section labeled “Gourmet Foods” but filled with Doritos and Funyuns. And I remember thinking, “Oh yeah, a stoner definitely set up this aisle”. 

Ok I'm in Australia so what are Funyuns? lol
    i_lov_it said:

I literally did not know how to describe them. :lol:

edited March 2018
    I had a stoner buddy in high school who may have actually hacked up a piece of his lung. We studied it for a while. It was too solid to be mucous but not hard enough to be a chipped piece of a tooth. Pale grey/yellow, somewhat spongy and smelled nasty. Our best guess was that it was a piece of his lung.

Anyway, whatever it was, he put it in his bowl and smoked it.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    i_lov_it said:

Oh yeah...as long as they taste nice right?...I want to try some ;)
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:

They are notorious for shredding the roof of your mouth, but they are an American stoner classic.  
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:

Just don't make any romantic plans for later.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    edited March 2018
    rgambs said:
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:

They are notorious for shredding the roof of your mouth, but they are an American stoner classic.  
    Hmmmmmmm...maybe something this Aussie is prepared for :tongue: haha
    edited March 2018
    Well I will try them ;) haha
    edited March 2018
    Haha :lol::tongue:
    dankind said:
    I had a stoner buddy in high school who may have actually hacked up a piece of his lung. We studied it for a while. It was too solid to be mucous but not hard enough to be a chipped piece of a tooth. Pale grey/yellow, somewhat spongy and smelled nasty. Our best guess was that it was a piece of his lung.

Anyway, whatever it was, he put it in his bowl and smoked it.
    Holy shit!!!

Also, I just realized I made it sound like I saw my lung. I’m high. I meant I narrowly avoided a car accident after I foresaw it. This morning. When I was completely sober and had excellent reflexes. And that’s why I never drive drunk or stoned. Unfortunately, I do speak and post. :smiley:
    i_lov_it said:
    I was about to say about your double post, “Better get some fast. Looks like you’re stoned already. Lol”

And now I want some Funyuns. Can’t drive. I should walk to 7-11. 
    edited March 2018

i_lov_it said:
    I was about to say about your double post, “Better get some fast. Looks like you’re stoned already. Lol”

Hey I can't walk there...so unless you're willing to Drive ;) lol
    i_lov_it said:

i_lov_it said:

Who am I kidding? Walking or driving, I’ll still get lost. :lol:
    i_lov_it said:

i_lov_it said:

Who am I kidding? Walking or driving, I’ll still get lost. :lol:
    And you'll still be a hazard to yourself and others.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    I saw my doctor today. She said my stress level is waaay too high so she said for the next week, I am not allowed to do anything except for only things that make me happy. Doctor’s orders! She was quite firm. 

Hmmmm...what to do?