How you feeling right now???

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I'm feeling like I want to have lasagna and red wine with Hedo and kce8 right now!! Settling in with a nice glass of white wine and some Dead n Co playing. Munching on some Goldfish crackers from my daughter's stash while my frozen pizza is baking in the oven. It's the little things in life! :)  :peace:
    This made me smile :)  I bet between the food and wine, plus good music and laughter, we'd have ourselves a fine time.

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    I'm feeling like I want to have lasagna and red wine with Hedo and kce8 right now!! Settling in with a nice glass of white wine and some Dead n Co playing. Munching on some Goldfish crackers from my daughter's stash while my frozen pizza is baking in the oven. It's the little things in life! :)  :peace:
    Lasagna and red wine sounds just about perfect. I think I’m having pizza, too; maybe red wine with that. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    hedonist said:
    This made me smile :)  I bet between the food and wine, plus good music and laughter, we'd have ourselves a fine time.

We definitely would!
    Lasagna and red wine sounds just about perfect. I think I’m having pizza, too; maybe red wine with that. 
    You all are making me second guess my decision to buy white wine tonight!! ;)
    hedonist said:

We definitely would!

What kind of pizza? If it's one of those blanco ones, then white is probably fine.

Oh hell, let's be honest....... it's fine anyway! =)
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    hedonist said:

We definitely would!

What kind of pizza? If it's one of those blanco ones, then white is probably fine.

Oh hell, let's be honest....... it's fine anyway! =)

:lol:  :dizzy:
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    It was a Red Baron's Pepperoni ;) lol and the wine is fine!!
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    edited March 2018
    hedonist said:
    Jenny, thanks again.  You too, my Canadian sister :kiss:

TA, you directed specific nasty comments to me and other members, before editing.  They were seen though.  Still, kudos for apologizing to the Mods for doing so.

This shit isn't worth pursuing, but I do appreciate those who see things as they are.
    Yes, I know that, I acknowledged that. How's you reminding me of that a reply to my previous post to you? 
    Anyways, I'm over this. I have better things to do right now.
    Post edited by Thoughts_Arrive on
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    edited March 2018
    I’d like to say something...Although I stand behind my post, Hedo, I was being cryptic and not elaborating. You have posted some harsh or snarky posts (we’ve all done it) and I got protective because I do feel those people’s pain. I hope this person’s post expresses what I’m trying to say....
    (Disclaimer: I’m not trying to comment on school shootings nor student protests)

Let’s let bygones be bygones and get along, with open minds and compassion. And have fun again. I’m passing the peace pipe...to everyone. :peace:

Well, I tried. :i_dunno:
    Post edited by RogueStoner on
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited March 2018
    I’d like to say something...Although I stand behind my post, Hedo, I do owe you an apology for being cryptic and not elaborating. You have posted some harsh or snarky posts (we’ve all done it) and I got protective because I do feel those people’s pain. I hope this person’s post expresses what I’m trying to say....
    (Disclaimer: I’m not trying to comment on school shootings nor student protests)

Let’s let bygones be bygones and get along, with open minds and compassion. And have fun again. I’m passing the peace pipe...to everyone. :peace:

I’m ailing, so I need to pass without puffing. :cry:
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    edited March 2018
    dankind said:
    I’d like to say something...Although I stand behind my post, Hedo, I was being cryptic and not elaborating. You have posted some harsh or snarky posts (we’ve all done it) and I got protective because I do feel those people’s pain. I hope this person’s post expresses what I’m trying to say....

I’m ailing, so I need to pass without puffing. :cry:
    I hear ya! Loud and clear. 
    Post edited by RogueStoner on
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    nunya bizness.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:
    nunya bizness.
    Gwumpy =)

Here, despite some stupida fucking news, in a pretty good state of mind.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    Bad day as yesterday..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    edited March 2018
    Im holy rollin to sleep .
    I said way 2 many sentences today .
    Bless you all like a wad you catch on a bad sneeze
    I'm right there in your hand
    Im off to sunday church in like 6 days
    Good god
    Post edited by Shyner on
    hedonist said:
    Wobbie said:
    nunya bizness.
    Gwumpy =)

Here, despite some stupida fucking news, in a pretty good state of mind.
    What happened in the news?
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Having some Nice Pizza ;)
    Nice Glass of Beer too...
    I really Like Italian Food...
    i_lov_it said:
    Awwwwww!

It’s only 10:30 am but now I want pizza.

I am having an excellent cup of tea, though, and feeling good that the conference I helped with organizing is going great. 
    i_lov_it said:
    Awwwwww!

It’s only 10:30 am but now I want pizza.

I am having an excellent cup of tea, though, and feeling good that the conference I helped with organizing is going great. 

Hey Just let me know and I can save you a piece...and hey Tea is Good too ;)
    edited March 2018
    It was a Red Baron's Pepperoni ;) lol and the wine is fine!!

I have some Pizza...and also nothing wrong with good wine :)
    Now I've gotta see about getting a slice for lunch later on.

Thanks for planting the pizza seed!
    edited March 2018
    Lasagna is so Nice and also a Beer or a Good wine to go with it ;)
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
    hedonist said:

Pizza and a Beer or Good wine I think :)
    i_lov_it said:
    hedonist said:

Oh for the days when drinking during lunch (on a work day) wasn't frowned upon =)

I was staying with a family in France when I was in my 20s, and fondly remember looooong leisurely lunches with many bottles of wine.  The "work to live" mentality is strong there.
    hedonist said:
    i_lov_it said:
    hedonist said:

Oh for the days when drinking during lunch (on a work day) wasn't frowned upon =)

I was staying with a family in France when I was in my 20s, and fondly remember looooong leisurely lunches with many bottles of wine.  The "work to live" mentality is strong there.

Don't the French drink it like Water? :tongue: lol...I feel like some Wine now ;)
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    hedonist said:
    i_lov_it said:
    hedonist said:

this is how I try to navigate my life as well, but it's so much easier when the culture agrees with you. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    edited March 2018
    hedonist said:
    i_lov_it said:
    hedonist said:

purple monkey dishwasher double post. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Ok so it's Pizza with some nice Wine :)
    Ha!  No pizza for me today.  Hrrmph.

I am feeling so elated by our beloved band in general, and right now, after having watched a couple vids of Mike working with kiddos - WOW.  They've played such a part in my life, and of who I am...where I am.

And now?  Yellow Ledbetter with a spangle-me-the-FUCK-up outro courtesy of McCready.