Rogue Stoner’s Joint

A cafe for craziness. 
A dive bar for dumbness. 
A parade for pranksters. 
A wilderness of weirdos. 
Be funny. Be yourself. Let your freak flag fly. Just be cool to others. All are welcome.  :)

Comments

• RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    I need a new av. Any suggestions? :naughty:
    Aaaaaand GO!
  • Seems like a cool place to chill!
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    I lika your joint ;) Do you have hammocks?
    That depends on what you’re referring to....

OR....

:rofl:

Seems like a cool place to chill!
    Like Nutflix and chill? :lol:
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Awwww yeahhh!! A hammock swayin between two trees... perfect. A hammock swaying between two ..whahs??? Probably NO! :smiley: 
    Awwww yeahhh!! A hammock swayin between two trees... perfect. A hammock swaying between two ..whahs??? Probably NO! :smiley: 
    That was the admissions test. You’re approved. :plus_one:
    Damn. I have a burning question (no pun intended) but which guy enjoyed his STD test sooooo much that he invented this? 
    I won’t post the pic but look up the wish app and it’s called the urethral vibrator. WTF? But no judgement. But still, WTF? 
    I’m day drinking in case no one’s guessed yet. ;)
    And my ? is sharing pics of WTF sex toys. Just so y’all know what you’re walking into today. :rofl:
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Who farted in here?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,593
    That depends on what you’re referring to....

OR....

:rofl:
    Borat!  :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Hey, RSJ, I can dig it...  but maybe not the urethra dealy bob.  :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

dankind said:
    Who farted in here?

He who smelt it, dealt it. But it’s ok. You can stay, Dan. We welcome stinkers too. ;)

brianlux said:
    Hey, RSJ, I can dig it...  but maybe not the urethra dealy bob.  :lol:
    Right??!!!! I really have to reconsider who I hang around. :lol:
    Ok, so here are some av suggestions so far from my ?...

So...no pants? I’m cool with that. :lol:

That last one is waaaay too realistic. They even used my real name! :lol:
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    This joint needs a juke.

https://youtu.be/AVsbqVJLFow

I've gotta tel you, RS, the view from this joint is TERRIFIC!

Better than most of the moons I've seen. :lol:
    My new personal hero:

Tomorrow there will be a full moon, so I thought this was quite fitting...

https://youtu.be/6fBKRn-bSLE
    Then I found this, but was disappointed when I didn’t see a certain pic of a certain friend after a certain show. :giggle: :kiss:

24 Horribly Hilarious Stories Of Edible Marijuana Highs Gone Bad https://www.buzzfeed.com/mathewguiver/edible-marijuana-highs-gone-bad?utm_term=.gm82ZbgL1
    I was duped! I saw no moon in the video above. She may have shaken her ass a bit, gyrated, and maybe even twerked, but the skirt stays on.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    I was duped! I saw no moon in the video above. She may have shaken her ass a bit, gyrated, and maybe even twerked, but the skirt stays on.
    :lol:
    I expect you to fully learn that routine and give a flawless performance, costume and all. Get to it!
    I’ll set up an audience for you right outside of Fenway before the show. You’ll be legendary! ;)
    dankind said:
    I expect you to fully learn that routine and give a flawless performance, costume and all. Get to it!
    I’ll set up an audience for you right outside of Fenway before the show. You’ll be legendary! ;)
    I might need to start hitting the gym first.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    With that hot bod of yours? Nonsense! 
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    With that hot bod of yours? Nonsense! 
    :blush:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    I am so deliciously high on a combo of Berry White and Jesus OG. Not relevant to this post. Just good shit  :smiley:

I had another great night just doing mundane things. I’m so glad I worked so hard at overcoming my social anxiety. Now, almost everywhere I go, I meet some of the coolest people! I’m so lucky to come across some really good souls. Must be why I love being around and meeting new people. 

Speaking of...can’t wait to meet some of you in Chicago! 
    Holy crap! It is 44 degrees outside. And I just had to go for a drive. When the bars empty and all the cops are out. Luckily I must look very non-threatening since I usually get a friendly smile and nod or even a wave a couple times. Very lucky for me tonight since I passed 4 of them tonight. And I can’t drive for shit at night! :relieved:
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    Holy crap! It is 44 degrees outside. And I just had to go for a drive. When the bars empty and all the cops are out. Luckily I must look very non-threatening since I usually get a friendly smile and nod or even a wave a couple times. Very lucky for me tonight since I passed 4 of them tonight. And I can’t drive for shit at night! :relieved:
    Or anytime really. :rofl:
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    Or anytime really. :rofl:
    Excuse me, I happen to be an excellent driver. You wouldn’t believe how many accidents I’ve avoided. ;)

Don’t make me throw rice at you again. :tongue: