Thanks. Please close

jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 831
edited February 2018 in Technical Stuff and Help
Just wondering if I’m doing it right. To private message someone I click their user name and send a message that way right? I sent a few members some messages but didn’t get a response. Are they just ignoring me or did they not receive them?
...........and Evelyn 

Post edited by jpdannabelle on

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    Just wondering if I’m doing it right. To private message someone I click their user name and send a message that way right? I sent a few members some messages but didn’t get a response. Are they just ignoring me or did they not receive them?
    If you just click on there name you will post on there wall. There is a separate link that says message to send a pm. Send me one and i will let you know if I got it, 
  • jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 831
    PJNB said:
    If you just click on there name you will post on there wall. There is a separate link that says message to send a pm. Send me one and i will let you know if I got it, 
    Hi. I did see that link now. I sent you a message. Did it work?
    ...........and Evelyn 

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    Yes!
  • Can you send a PM on the mobile version of the site? I don’t see anything for a separate PM link. Just the ability to write on someone’s wall. 
  • wobbler_kittywobbler_kitty Millbury, MA Posts: 161
    Can you send a PM on the mobile version of the site? I don’t see anything for a separate PM link. Just the ability to write on someone’s wall. 
    Click on your inbox icon at the bottom.
    Click on New Message in the top right.
    Start to type in a member’s name and it will auto-load usernames matching what you type. 
    Click on the one(s) you want.
  • Can you send a PM on the mobile version of the site? I don’t see anything for a separate PM link. Just the ability to write on someone’s wall. 
    Click on your inbox icon at the bottom.
    Click on New Message in the top right.
    Start to type in a member’s name and it will auto-load usernames matching what you type. 
    Click on the one(s) you want.
    Got it. That works. Thanks for the help!
This discussion has been closed.