Options

Thank you very little for the Pre Sale, I got totally fucked!

Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
they have 4 different windows, mine is 11:30 pacific time, there won't be shit left! Fucking bullshit to give 4 different times and totally fuck people in the later windows, fucking bullshit!

Comments

• Options
    Pretty sure they leave a similiar block of tickets for each window
    1996: Randall's Island I, Hartford
    1998: MSG I, Hartford
    2000: Jones Beach I
    2003: Albany, MSG II, Mansfield II & III, Homdel
    2004: Boston (VFC) I & II
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I and E. Rutherford I
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield II (saw BostonLou in the FRONT ROW!!) EV-NYC II
    2010: Hartford
    2013 Worcester II, Hartford
    2016 Fenway I
    2018 Wrigley II, Fenway II
  • Options
    was this not thought out? or they knew people would be totally getting fucked and just didn't give a shit anyway, I was so jacked up for this, total fucking letdown, thank you very little
  • Options
    tuumituumi Posts: 8
    No text message yet.  Mine starts in 15 minutes.  Bullshit.
  • Options
    Pretty sure they leave a similiar block of tickets for each window
    well I hope so, I was like one of the first people to sign up and I got the last window, totally blows
  • Options
    tuumi said:
    I took the day off from work just so I could get good tickets for the Seattle shows, I will be so fucking bummed if there is nothing but nosebleed seats left

• Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,855
    tuumi said:
    I took the day off from work just so I could get good tickets for the Seattle shows, I will be so fucking bummed if there is nothing but nosebleed seats left

"Good" seats are probably not going to be available based on the fenway sale
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    tuumi said:

Did u miss out on 10 club tickets? I’m sure there will be tons of extras floating around here for sale that will be better seats than those offered today. Good luck 
  • Options
    tuumi said:

by good seats I was not meaning anything on the Field, I was hoping lower level box side stage in the first 10-15 rows
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    tuumi said:

by good seats I was not meaning anything on the Field, I was hoping lower level box side stage in the first 10-15 rows
    did you get shut out in the lottery?
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Look at it this way.... in a world where no one cares about rock anymore and everything sucks, we all love a band that still has lotto's and waiting rooms to see them play.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    jmug23 said:
    tuumi said:

Did u miss out on 10 club tickets? I’m sure there will be tons of extras floating around here for sale that will be better seats than those offered today. Good luck 
    well I can always get a single from someone, but then since they are digital, I would be reliant on them, and if the flake out I could miss the show, I was planning on taking my big 50 watt boom box and dancing to Pearl Jam music in front of the field leading up to the show and get everyone pumped up, I kind was hoping for the freedom to be able to do that
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,855
    tuumi said:

I agree those are good seats, but I didnt really see anything like that for fenway
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    KC138045 said:
    tuumi said:

I am in the last on the 4 time slots, there won't be shit left, and I am not shelling out money to sit in a seat where I can't even see anything, and I took that entire fucking week off from work too, I feel like I have been totally gut punched
  • Options
    KC138045 said:
    tuumi said:

I am in the last on the 4 time slots, there won't be shit left, and I am not shelling out money to sit in a seat where I can't even see anything, and I took that entire fucking week off from work too, I feel like I have been totally gut punched
    I meant the 10 club lottery that ended on Monday.  Seems people were pulling Seattle tickets with 2nd and 3rd priority.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    KC138045 said:
    KC138045 said:
    tuumi said:

I meant the 10 club lottery that ended on Monday.  Seems people were pulling Seattle tickets with 2nd and 3rd priority.
    I wanted single tickets, I would have essentially ended up paying double for my single tickets and then giving the extra tickets away
    Post edited by Big Bank Hank on
  • Options
    TW55TW55 Indianapolis Posts: 4
    I've had four browsers open and the best I have been able to do is be told my tickets are not available.  Every other time I just get a frozen screen.  Using Chrome, Explorer, and Safari.
    6/22/03 Noblesville
    8/20/16 Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Wrigley Field
    (but I bought Ten in December of '91 if it gains me any cred!)
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,474
    Mine sucked. I got ticket in my cart several times....then it had me log in...and each time I logged in, it said my username and password was wrong.  So I reset my password, hoped for the best, and got some worse tickets in my cart....but then it asked me for my username and password again, and it again said it was wrong. This happened 2 more times. 
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    TW55 said:
    I've had four browsers open and the best I have been able to do is be told my tickets are not available.  Every other time I just get a frozen screen.  Using Chrome, Explorer, and Safari.
    That might be part of your problem. You can only use one browser. You lock yourself out using multiple. 
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,827
    So, has anyone scored tickets while having multiple browsers open? The email said that having multiple browsers open would cause it to freeze. We had one open and got tickets to Fenway pretty lickety split. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    TW55 said:
    yeah total BS, just fucking good people over, I am pretty sure no one really gives a shit, but I was looking so forward to these shows, probably end up having to go through a ticket broker and pay at least double face, just completely fucked
  • Options
    KC138045 said:
    KC138045 said:
    tuumi said:

I wanted single tickets, I would have essentially ended up paying double for my single tickets and then giving the extra tickets away
    I'm sure you would of had no issue selling your spare on here.  No offense but i think you made a big mistake putting all your chips in on the ticketmaster pre sale.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    TW55 said:
    yeah total BS, just fucking good people over, I am pretty sure no one really gives a shit, but I was looking so forward to these shows, probably end up having to go through a ticket broker and pay at least double face, just completely fucked
    I hear ya man, so fucked.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    wobbler_kittywobbler_kitty Millbury, MA Posts: 161
    KC138045 said:
    KC138045 said:
    tuumi said:

You could have easily just sold the second ticket. They’re transferable, no more waiting till the day of the show and hoping your ticket buddy doesn’t flake. 

They really couldn’t have made it easier this time. 
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    "Completely fucked"?  No airfare to worry about, nor hotel fees.  Still got a nice chance on the ticket front and if not?  Join the club.

And sorry, but taking a week off of work isn't on the 10C or anyone else.

Pretty sure it'll all be OK in the end, and you can still get some dancing in.
  • Options
    KC138045 said:
    KC138045 said:
    KC138045 said:
    tuumi said:

I'm sure you would of had no issue selling your spare on here.  No offense but i think you made a big mistake putting all your chips in on the ticketmaster pre sale.
    well at that particular date I didn't have the funds available to purchase 4 tickets (and I only needed singles), not every one is rich like that, there wasn't a ton of notice like 2-3 weeks & they don't let you purchase singles, so forgive me for not being able to afford them on that date, the cost of living is just so fucking  high here in Seattle
  • Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    KC138045 said:
    KC138045 said:
    KC138045 said:
    tuumi said:

well at that particular date I didn't have the funds available to purchase 4 tickets (and I only needed singles), not every one is rich like that, there wasn't a ton of notice like 2-3 weeks & they don't let you purchase singles, so forgive me for not being able to afford them on that date, the cost of living is just so fucking  high here in Seattle
    Don’t worry, I guarantee you can grab a single from someone on here. U can even get a spare Ga if that’s what u want. Tickets are transferable now so u will essentially have a ticket in hand months before the show so there is no stress. 
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    "Completely fucked"?  No airfare to worry about, nor hotel fees.  Still got a nice chance on the ticket front and if not?  Join the club.

And sorry, but taking a week off of work isn't on the 10C or anyone else.

Pretty sure it'll all be OK in the end, and you can still get some dancing in.
    It'll be okay just not pumped about getting by ticket brokers just to get a seat where I can actually see the show, things just used to be so much simpler 

• Options
    The Camaros HoodThe Camaros Hood Boston, MA Posts: 440
    Ok sorry, but it sounds like you just want to complain and cuss out loud on a message board. I was once young and poor and wanted to see PJ and I prioritized and made sure to save my pennies so I could see them. Try it. It works.
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23
  • Options
    jmug23 said:
    KC138045 said:
    KC138045 said:
    KC138045 said:
    tuumi said:

Don’t worry, I guarantee you can grab a single from someone on here. U can even get a spare Ga if that’s what u want. Tickets are transferable now so u will essentially have a ticket in hand months before the show so there is no stress. 
    that would be cool, I wasn't really wanting GA, I hate waiting in line all day
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,255
    What a fn cluster fn fuck!

Process reminded me of trying to get tickets in 2003.  
    Apparently my "window" doesn't have 2 tickets available anywhere.  F!
This discussion has been closed.