'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows'

Comments

• Ok, thanks! Something to look forward to, it’s going to be great !!!
  • gno30gno30 Posts: 41
    Anyone get a TM prefrerred email about tomorows TM presale ???? I didn’t get shit in my emails 
  • wobbler_kittywobbler_kitty Millbury, MA Posts: 161
    gno30 said:
    Anyone get a TM prefrerred email about tomorows TM presale ???? I didn’t get shit in my emails 
    The presale isn’t until Friday. They’ll send the emails out Thursday night to confirm whether or not you you’ve been selected to receive a code. 
  • 55 MA Posts: 157
    Still waiting....
  • SV2828SV2828 Posts: 66
    Morning everyone.  Looking for a couple Boston 1's.  Dont have to be together (obviously).  Coming in from Vancouver, got night 2, but hoping to come to night 1 as well.

So jacked up!

Thanks all!
    Member #90xxx

9/22/96 - Toledo, 7/19/98-Vancouver, 7/21/98-Seattle, 11/5/00-Seattle, 12/8/02-Seattle, 5/30/03-Vancouver, 9/2/05-Vancouver, 7/22/06-Gorge,WA, 9/22/09-Seattle, 9/25/09-Vancouver, 9/26/09-Portland(Ridgefield)-Calgary, 9/21/11-Edmonton, 9/23/11-Vancouver, 9/25/11, Portland 11/28/13, Spokane 11/29/13, Calgary 12/2/13, Vancouver 12/4/13, Seattle (Home Shows) 8/8+8/10/18, Fenway (Away Shows), 9/2+9/4/18, (Vancouver 5/4/24), (Vancouver 5/6/24)

EV: Vancouver, 4/2/08 + 4/3/08 - Seattle, 7/16/11, Amsterdam, 6/10/2019
  • Tickets are available RIGHT NOW for anyone who has the Mariners season ticket holders password, anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller? 
  • ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    So I have reserved seating for Night 1 at Safeco, but have a high 10C number 500xxx. I was thinking of buying tickets through TM as well and then selling whichever are worse (for face value) in July when I find out. Is that allowed and does that make sense? Since I'll be going to the show if I trade 10c tickets once I get in just go to the other seats and whoever bought off me go to my 10c seats if they're worse? Since it's not the pit there won't be any wristbands correct? 
    2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    Chadplam said:
    So I have reserved seating for Night 1 at Safeco, but have a high 10C number 500xxx. I was thinking of buying tickets through TM as well and then selling whichever are worse (for face value) in July when I find out. Is that allowed and does that make sense? Since I'll be going to the show if I trade 10c tickets once I get in just go to the other seats and whoever bought off me go to my 10c seats if they're worse? Since it's not the pit there won't be any wristbands correct? 
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-home-and-away-ticket-pre-sale
    Ten Club Ticket Policy:

- Only one of the two tickets to a show may be transferred to the guest at later date. The member must use the remaining ticket. Info on when this feature is available and how to transfer your guest's ticket will be sent closer to the show date.

- Members may not purchase a pair of tickets with the intentions of giving both away or reselling a ticket pair. The fan club member whose name was drawn for the tickets is expected to attend. No exceptions.

- The Ten Club member whose account was used to purchase the tickets is the ticket holder. You may not purchase a pair of tickets with the intentions of giving away or reselling both tickets. No exceptions.

- Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in cancellation of ticket purchase and possible loss of membership.

• ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    Sea said:
    Chadplam said:
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-home-and-away-ticket-pre-sale
    Ten Club Ticket Policy:

- Only one of the two tickets to a show may be transferred to the guest at later date. The member must use the remaining ticket. Info on when this feature is available and how to transfer your guest's ticket will be sent closer to the show date.

- Members may not purchase a pair of tickets with the intentions of giving both away or reselling a ticket pair. The fan club member whose name was drawn for the tickets is expected to attend. No exceptions.

- The Ten Club member whose account was used to purchase the tickets is the ticket holder. You may not purchase a pair of tickets with the intentions of giving away or reselling both tickets. No exceptions.

- Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in cancellation of ticket purchase and possible loss of membership.

Dont want to sound like an idiot but even if theres four of us in a group and i give them the 10C Reserved tickets?
    2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    amethgr8 said:
    when we were there is 2013 the space needle restaurant only took reservations.  I wanted to go to the top of the space needle but watched it online about halfway up and could not do it.  hubby did it tho, definitely an experience to remember.  we had a great time in Seattle and would go again.  It was even cold when we went and still had a great time.  used all public transport.
    Yes, reservations are definitely required. Thank you for reminding me!
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    ZeldaZonk said:
    Banjo said:
    ZeldaZonk said:
    Banjo said:
    scottyd said:
    Banjo said:
    scottyd said:
    scottyd said:
    Folks that got confirm they got tickets - did confirmation come via email or "My Tickets" tab on TC site?
    both, pretty much simultaneously
    I went for Seattle 1 and 2, first two choices was reserved seats for each show, then GA for choices 3 and 4. Wonder if they are doing GA lottery first, then reserved seats. Anyone got confirmation yet they got reserved seats for either Seattle 1 or 2?? 
    Yes. Got email at 2:57 eastern. I entered within 10 minutes of lottery opening. Night 2 reserved was choice 1 and Night 1 reserved was choice 2.
    Nice - congrats, Banjo! I'm still waiting....
    Thanks! Traveling from NJ and I'm really excited for this trip! Got tickets for Jack White in Seattle the Monday after the PJ shows too!
    Good luck! Maybe I'll run into you there!
    I'll be at the Jack White show, too! I thought about getting tickets to see him in Portland as well, but it's the night after the second PJ show. That would be brutal, so I'm sticking with just seeing him in Seattle. I'm local, so no traveling involved. You're going to have an awesome visit to Seattle with all the shows!
    Really looking forward to all of it. It'll be my 1st time to seattle so I'll be hitting all the tourist traps, outside of the PJ shows, Sub Pop show, and Jack White. Any recommendations on things to do? Planning on Stalking Seattle tour, MoPop, chihuly gardens, maybe Wing Luke. Any thing you'd skip in that group? Or add? What about bars and restaurants?
    It sounds like you'll really be making the most of your visit here! You've definitely got the right idea as far as what you've listed. Stalking Seattle is a fantastic tour, so make sure to get a reservation if you don't already have one. I imagine they'll book up fast for that time frame. I highly recommend MoPop, and the Space Needle is immediately next to it. The observation deck gives a great view of the city, and they also have a nice restaurant (Sky City) at the top of the Needle that rotates. It's a bit pricey, but you could always just go for dessert if you want to check it out. At the very minimum I'd take the elevator to the observation deck. I haven't been to Wing Luke, so I can't really advise on whether it's worthwhile or not. Chihuly Glass is next to MoPop and the Space Needle, as well as the Pacific Science Museum which is another good option. You may not have time to go to all of those museums, so my top choice would be MoPop. Downtown Seattle has tons of bars and restaurants, including a Hard Rock Cafe across from Pike's Place for your Seattle touristy needs. They have some PJ memorabilia as well as Nirvana, Alice in Chains, and Soundgarden, so I highly recommend it. Pike's Place is a huge open space at the waterfront with shops and restaurants, plus the Seattle Great Wheel is close by. Capitol Hill is where a good amount of bars are at and it's only a few minutes from downtown. Lots of good brunch spots in Capitol Hill as well, depending on your preference. If you want a good seafood restaurant, Salty's on Alki beach in West Seattle is amazing and that's where the Sub Pop Anniversary will be happening. Easy Street Records is in that area as well, and they have a great cafe for breakfast in the shop. There are lots of other shops and restaurants in West Seattle, so it's fun to walk around and see what you can stumble onto. Another good record shop is Silver Platters in the SoDo district which is a short distance from SafeCo field and the WaMu Theater. Hope I haven't overwhelmed you too much! If you have any more questions, etc. just let me know! 
    Thanks for the info! A lot of it was on my radar already but I'll look into the other stuff as well. I owe you a drink if I run into at one of the shows!
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

For those looking for tickets from the Ticketmaster Verified Fan presale...check your email.
    Notifications are happening NOW!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Stalking Seattle tour already full. FML. Any native who can be tour guides?
  • Other Seattle ideas:
    Take an uber over to the Ballard Locks.  It's a free, park like place where you can see boats passing and check out the fish ladders.  There are a couple of burger/fish and chip places across the street from the Locks entrance where you can get food to go and then take it into the Locks and enjoy the sights.  Then head over to Golden Gardens Beach/Shilshole Marina if you're looking for something to do outdoors.  It's a great place to watch the sunset.  The neighborhood of Ballard has loads of great restaurants and shops, it's a hip place to eat and poke around.  Sonic Boom Records and Bop Street Records are on Market St which is the main drag through Ballard, both independent record shops are worth a visit if you like vinyl.  

The Space Needle is undergoing a major renovation so be sure to check what parts might be impacted when you visit.  
  • BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    Stalking Seattle tour already full. FML. Any native who can be tour guides?
    I booked that as soon as PJ shows were announced and it was about 2/3 full. Figured they would fill quickly with 10c folks.ballardmama said:
    Other Seattle ideas:
    Take an uber over to the Ballard Locks.  It's a free, park like place where you can see boats passing and check out the fish ladders.  There are a couple of burger/fish and chip places across the street from the Locks entrance where you can get food to go and then take it into the Locks and enjoy the sights.  Then head over to Golden Gardens Beach/Shilshole Marina if you're looking for something to do outdoors.  It's a great place to watch the sunset.  The neighborhood of Ballard has loads of great restaurants and shops, it's a hip place to eat and poke around.  Sonic Boom Records and Bop Street Records are on Market St which is the main drag through Ballard, both independent record shops are worth a visit if you like vinyl.  

The Space Needle is undergoing a major renovation so be sure to check what parts might be impacted when you visit.  
    Thanks for the info. Sounds like a nice relaxing way to recover the day after the shows. I'll check it out 
  • Jwsimmons28Jwsimmons28 Posts: 4
    edited February 2018
    deleted
    Post edited by Sea on
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Did anyone receive a TM verified password that they don’t need or won’t be using for Wrigley night 1. I only got 10c tix for night two and I’m on a wait list for the TM verified. Any help would be much appreciated! 
    The codes are non-transferable, and are tied to your Ticketmaster account. So nobody will be able to trade, sell or give away codes.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    For the TM Verified Fan Pre-sale, if you registered & if you qualify, you will be sent a link & passcode. You should receive a notification email on the evening of the 15th (Today). The Verified Fan Pre-sale starts on the 16th (Tomorrow).

You should have received an email confirmation if you registered. 

• BZBZ Posts: 45
    Question for local Seattle peeps - My wife and I want to check out Mt. Rainier National Park on Thursday between shows. We are staying in Pioneer Square. What is the best way to go about it? Rent a car for the day? Jump on one of the day long tour companies? Suggestions? 
  • Got my TM email for tomorrow’s presale for Wrigley. My assigned presale time is 10:30CT. I got 10C Boston reserved, but would be cool to get Chicago 1 and see with friends. You can buy up to 4 tickets. I’ve heard the seats are never that great, but You never know. Good luck to everyone going the TM presale route.
  • BZ said:
    Question for local Seattle peeps - My wife and I want to check out Mt. Rainier National Park on Thursday between shows. We are staying in Pioneer Square. What is the best way to go about it? Rent a car for the day? Jump on one of the day long tour companies? Suggestions? 
    It depends on how energetic you are, like are you doing GA? A trip to  Mt Rainier will take a full day. Probably 3 hour drive each way, depending on traffic. Plus the parking lots can get full early in the day during the summer so you’ll want to leave early. You could rent a car but if you’re up for it, I’d just take a tour bus.  I think it would be 3 very full days to take in 2 PJ shows and go to Mt Rainier. There are some great hikes there so you’ll want energy to do that. If you can find a tour company, you’d just sit back, enjoy the ride, and rest up for the next show. If you’re younger and more energetic than me, rent a car and go for it. Great way to go and cheaper.

If if you’re staying in Pioneer Square you could think about taking a ferry boat ride across the water. You can walk on to the ferries and walk off on the other side where there are cute small towns, nothing great but a place to grab lunch. Or rent a car, drive on the ferry, and there are more places to drive to like Poulsbo (Scandinavian town) or other spots out there. Even if you just walk on to the ferry, it’s one of the great tourist things to do here in the summer. 

Brunch at Lowell’s at Pike Place Market (awesome waterfront view), check out the Market, the Seattle Aquarium is great, and a ferry ride is a great day. If you’re in Pioneer Square you have a short walk over to the International District, great places to eat and check out. 
  • ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    Banjo said:
    ZeldaZonk said:
    Banjo said:
    ZeldaZonk said:
    Banjo said:
    scottyd said:
    Banjo said:
    scottyd said:
    scottyd said:
    Folks that got confirm they got tickets - did confirmation come via email or "My Tickets" tab on TC site?
    both, pretty much simultaneously
    I went for Seattle 1 and 2, first two choices was reserved seats for each show, then GA for choices 3 and 4. Wonder if they are doing GA lottery first, then reserved seats. Anyone got confirmation yet they got reserved seats for either Seattle 1 or 2?? 
    Yes. Got email at 2:57 eastern. I entered within 10 minutes of lottery opening. Night 2 reserved was choice 1 and Night 1 reserved was choice 2.
    Nice - congrats, Banjo! I'm still waiting....
    Thanks! Traveling from NJ and I'm really excited for this trip! Got tickets for Jack White in Seattle the Monday after the PJ shows too!
    Good luck! Maybe I'll run into you there!
    I'll be at the Jack White show, too! I thought about getting tickets to see him in Portland as well, but it's the night after the second PJ show. That would be brutal, so I'm sticking with just seeing him in Seattle. I'm local, so no traveling involved. You're going to have an awesome visit to Seattle with all the shows!
    Really looking forward to all of it. It'll be my 1st time to seattle so I'll be hitting all the tourist traps, outside of the PJ shows, Sub Pop show, and Jack White. Any recommendations on things to do? Planning on Stalking Seattle tour, MoPop, chihuly gardens, maybe Wing Luke. Any thing you'd skip in that group? Or add? What about bars and restaurants?
    It sounds like you'll really be making the most of your visit here! You've definitely got the right idea as far as what you've listed. Stalking Seattle is a fantastic tour, so make sure to get a reservation if you don't already have one. I imagine they'll book up fast for that time frame. I highly recommend MoPop, and the Space Needle is immediately next to it. The observation deck gives a great view of the city, and they also have a nice restaurant (Sky City) at the top of the Needle that rotates. It's a bit pricey, but you could always just go for dessert if you want to check it out. At the very minimum I'd take the elevator to the observation deck. I haven't been to Wing Luke, so I can't really advise on whether it's worthwhile or not. Chihuly Glass is next to MoPop and the Space Needle, as well as the Pacific Science Museum which is another good option. You may not have time to go to all of those museums, so my top choice would be MoPop. Downtown Seattle has tons of bars and restaurants, including a Hard Rock Cafe across from Pike's Place for your Seattle touristy needs. They have some PJ memorabilia as well as Nirvana, Alice in Chains, and Soundgarden, so I highly recommend it. Pike's Place is a huge open space at the waterfront with shops and restaurants, plus the Seattle Great Wheel is close by. Capitol Hill is where a good amount of bars are at and it's only a few minutes from downtown. Lots of good brunch spots in Capitol Hill as well, depending on your preference. If you want a good seafood restaurant, Salty's on Alki beach in West Seattle is amazing and that's where the Sub Pop Anniversary will be happening. Easy Street Records is in that area as well, and they have a great cafe for breakfast in the shop. There are lots of other shops and restaurants in West Seattle, so it's fun to walk around and see what you can stumble onto. Another good record shop is Silver Platters in the SoDo district which is a short distance from SafeCo field and the WaMu Theater. Hope I haven't overwhelmed you too much! If you have any more questions, etc. just let me know! 
    Thanks for the info! A lot of it was on my radar already but I'll look into the other stuff as well. I owe you a drink if I run into at one of the shows!
    Sounds like a great plan to me! So glad to help in the travel planning! Stay in touch if you have any other thoughts or questions, and I'll do the same! 
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • Windermere11Windermere11 Earth Posts: 132
    Sea said:
    For the TM Verified Fan Pre-sale, if you registered & if you qualify, you will be sent a link & passcode. You should receive a notification email on the evening of the 15th (Today). The Verified Fan Pre-sale starts on the 16th (Tomorrow).

You should have received an email confirmation if you registered. 

Sea - As always, your patience throughout the forum is extremely commendable!! 

Patience - The capacity to accept or tolerate delay, annoyance, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset.

And quoting the great Rodney - "My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met." 

Thank you Mike!!!

1990 12/22
    1991 2/1,26; 3/1; 5/25; 8/23,29
    1992 1/3,17; 7/22; 9/20
    1993 9/5; 10/25; 12/7,8,9
    1995 6/24; 11/4
    1998 7/10,11,13,14
    2000 10/22,25,28,30
    2003 6/2,3,5,6; 10/28
    2006 7/6,7,9,10,12,13; 11/30; 12/2,9
    2009 9/30; 10/1,6,7,9
    2010 5/1
    2013 11/21,23,24
    2014 10/25
    2016 11/14
    2018 8/8,10
    2021 9/26; 10/1,2
    2022 5/3,6,7
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    windermere, you saw them in 90!  wow that's awesome!!!  Any cool stories from those early 90/91 shows?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • ISO a Seattle night 2 ticket. Have a Seattle night 1 ticket to trade for it (reserved, 109xxx) Anyone with a reserved night 2, or GA (can't hurt to ask, right??) need a ticket buddy?

• varty yovarty yo Posts: 105
    Hmmm signed up for verified and was accepted. No email for resale. I want missoula tix from ticketmster as this is the only iffy one if ill make to after seattle which i have 10C tix for both shows
  • cmesser101610cmesser101610 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 11
    When are the links to tickets supposed to arrive to emails/smartphones for the Home/Away shows?
    When are the links to tickets supposed to arrive to emails/smartphones for the Home/Away shows?
  • cdwightcdwight Boston, MA Posts: 16
    I got Fenway link for 10am draw at 7:48 AM today.
    8-4-92 Lollapalooza Saratoga, NY
    10-15-13 Worcester, MA
    10-25-13 Hartford, CT
    10-19-14 St. Paul, MN
    8-5-16 Boston, MA Fenway Park
    8-7-16 Boston, MA Fenway Park
    9-2-18 Boston, MA Fenway Park
    edited February 2018
    aNiMaL said:
    Mepamelad said:
    if you got reserved seating, when do you find out what seats you got? 
    Sometime in July.
    Ok, I got reserved for all shows except Boston 1, but haven’t received anything in email or via my smartphone yet...is that ok?  Should look for anything until July is what you’re saying?
    Post edited by cmesser101610 on