I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    brianlux said:
    I also started a thread but can’t find it so if anyone can help me find my two missing threads, please help. 
    Look along your hems and or in the cuffs.  That's where i generally find lost or loose thread.

Say, looking at the title of this thread, I would say "loose thread" fits!
    Also, you must’ve missed the parts where I do t wear pants so maybe that’s why I’m so confused. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    brianlux said:
    I also started a thread but can’t find it so if anyone can help me find my two missing threads, please help. 
    Look along your hems and or in the cuffs.  That's where i generally find lost or loose thread.

Also, you must’ve missed the parts where I do t wear pants so maybe that’s why I’m so confused. 
    The mom version of Murray for The Goldbergs
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    brianlux said:

The mom version of Murray for The Goldbergs
    I’m sure I’ll look that up when I’m sober. Circa 2078. Maybe. 
    You could be nice to the dumb stoner and post a clip but whatevs. :angry:

:lol:
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    brianlux said:

Not to worry, I'm confused most of the time.  :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:

Not having ever watched the show, I can only assume she offered sex. Looks familiar. :lol:
    I still can’t find my thread. And BuzzKill is home I’ll retire for the night. But if y’all find my thread...it’s called RogueStoner’s Joint. Dammit. Help. :lol:
    Aaaaaaand I’m fully sober now. So that’ll be it for me for a while. 
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I am currently (and muchly!) enjoying a Firewalker Indica - sweet, sweet buzz on the mental front, and helping with a back-tweak.

May need to binge an ep or two of my new favorite series :)
    dankind said:
    I should really shut up since I just posted I need a ticket buddy for my crappy tickets for Wrigley N2. Although, this could be seen as a public service announcement. Thank you predicting text cuz I can’t spell for shit. Lol. 
    Fine. I'll text you. You're welcome, everyone else.
    Hes tezting i. Arabic od somethi g. Bo fair sińce i cant read it. 
    Huh. So that’s what happens when you mix cold medicine and alcohol. And edibles. Good to know. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    dankind said:
    I should really shut up since I just posted I need a ticket buddy for my crappy tickets for Wrigley N2. Although, this could be seen as a public service announcement. Thank you predicting text cuz I can’t spell for shit. Lol. 
    Huh. So that’s what happens when you mix cold medicine and alcohol. And edibles. Good to know. 
    jesus. glad you got out of that unscathed. I once went out drinking when I was on cold meds. I woke up in some person's house and had to call a friend who I recalled being with earlier on in the night before and ask who's fucking house I was in. 

and that was WITHOUT edibles. LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

dankind said:
    jesus. glad you got out of that unscathed. I once went out drinking when I was on cold meds. I woke up in some person's house and had to call a friend who I recalled being with earlier on in the night before and ask who's fucking house I was in. 

and that was WITHOUT edibles. LOL
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited February 2018

hedonist said:
    In all the years I've had my card, I've never felt my privacy was compromised (by whom, by what, to what end?); to me, it's no different than having a prescription for any other medication.  Given the lower taxes and assuming it'll be easy to renew, I'll continue it as long as I can.
    Yeah, I agree. What am I trying to protect? Who is digging into my personal life so they can discover I have a medical dispensary card in the first place, and what else are they going to discover about me? Nobody and nothing. Honestly, we've all sacrificed out privacy just by commenting on these boards more than any dispensary card ever could. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    RIGHT NOW!

Nothing better after a 12 hour workday than a cold beverage and a nice little tune up.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:
    RIGHT NOW!

Nothing better after a 12 hour workday than a cold beverage and a nice little tune up.
    That'll be me within the next couple of hours.
    Oh, don't I wish! 

Two more hours for me too!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    hedonist said:
    rgambs said:
    RIGHT NOW!

That'll be me within the next couple of hours.
    Me in about an hour and 15 minutes!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Y'all west coasters all way behind in hours and years ahead in every other way lol

At 10pm eastern on the dot I'm going to buffalolung a nice hunk and send some smoke signals up, keep your eyes peeled and send some my way too!
    7 o'clock it is :sunglasses:
    :cowboy:

Spark that fire Ma'am, keep them evil spirits at bay and warm the night.
    You know those hits (usually, for me, from a joint and occasionally an iced bong) that leave you coughing like a motherfucker followed by that "whoa!" feeling?  I'm there / here now.

Consider that your smoke signal =)
    Oh... yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! 

Yeah I totally missed our date guys lol

Simon went to bed at a decent hour for the first time this week and I got a whole 6.25 hours of sleep last night! 
    Woot!

Sorry lol
    That's one of my dispensaries! :lol:
    I want to say hell no but after reading the article...I'd try it too.  I'm thinking it'd be great during a flight.  Just really wish there was a different delivery method.
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    I want to say hell no but after reading the article...I'd try it too.  I'm thinking it'd be great during a flight.  Just really wish there was a different delivery method.
    Funny, mine too. North Phoenix location or Mesa? I'm up north. I guess the downside would be if it caused any other kind of "sensation". That could get expensive. :lol:
    I wouldn't!  I'm happy with the methods by which I ingest.

In fact, time to partake.  4:20, baby!
    Funny, mine too. North Phoenix location or Mesa? I'm up north. I guess the downside would be if it caused any other kind of "sensation". That could get expensive. :lol:
    I do Mesa. And I'm very stoned so that'll make sense in a bit, I'm sure. :giggle:
    Golden Lemons is what's up for me today. Me likey. Having a fascinating conversation. I won't remember it but it's good. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Uhm ok 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....