2018 Winner/Loser Thread

Comments

• -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    Won my two preferred choices!

1st - Seattle 2 GA - WON
    2nd - Missoula GA - WON
    3rd - Seattle 2 reserved - Out because I won GA

so happy!!

I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OH yeah!!! Last name M. Put in request Thursday. Oldest child.  Bats and throw right handed. Goofy foot surfing/snow boarding. 

You left me alone ):

congrats 
    any minute and you'll be getting that e-mail!
    I’m not alone anymore!

Boston 2- Won (1st choice)- reserved
    Chicago 2 - Won  (2nd choice)- reserved 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Just  got my confirmation 

Seattle 1 - res ( My BIRTHDAY )
    Seattle 2 - res
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    cutz said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:

1-GA Chicago1- Won

2-GA Chicago2-Lost

3-Seats Chicago1-"Lost"

4-Seats Chicago2-Won

5-Boston1-Lost

6-Boston2-Won

7-GA Missoula-Won

8-Seats-Missoula-"Lost"

Overall I am thrilled.  Just need to pick up a single for Boston1 and shed my extra GA for Missoula and I'm all set.

July/August can't get here fast enough...

(Also going to Madrid and Lisbon)

Shit!!!! Saltzy going on tour this year

I'm 41,single, and make more money than I ever thought I would.  Seeing this band play live is basically the only thing on this planet that gets me going anymore.  I've decided I'm just gonna follow them around the planet until they drop dead, or I do.

Still kicking around the idea of South America too. 

Because fuck it.  Life is short.

KOOL deal, man. I don't blame you.

Life is short is right, and that's why i'm going to Europe this Summer. 
    THat's why I went golfing in Florida right now during my busiest time at work.
  • fgdanzifgdanzi Posts: 136
    Seattle 2 Reserved Won
    Seattle 1 Reserved Won
    Chicago 1 Reserved Lost
    Chicago 2 Reserved Won 

Seattle shows were the priority since we were lucky enough to see the last 3 Wrigley shows. Thanks 10c! Summer vacation in Seattle!!! 
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Finally found out 

1st choice GA Chicago 1 - lost
    2nd choice seats Chicago 1- won
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Yay. My husband just walked in from work and 2 seconds later, my phone buzzed. Finally got the email. I'm so excited to win these for him to celebrate his 40th birthday. 
    It will be our first PJ concert and my first in GA. 

Seattle night 2 GA - WON
  • abaum25 said:
    abaum25 said:
    Put in for Chicago N2 GA as choice one and Chicago N1 reserved as choice two.  Still waiting to hear.  
    Same here. Based on everything I'm seeing we should be good.
    Some folks got N2 GA with 2nd choice (some didn't), and Some got N1 Reserved with 3rd Choice (and some didn't). 
    Just recieved confirmation that I won both.  Cheers mate
    Awesome! Congrats buddy! I’m cautiousky optimistic but it sucks still being in limbo wondering! 
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • BRONDOBRONDO Columbus, OH Posts: 397
    Finally 1st pk Sea1 GA WON
                2nd pk WR1res WON
               3rd pk Sea2 res WON
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Yay. My husband just walked in from work and 2 seconds later, my phone buzzed. Finally got the email. I'm so excited to win these for him to celebrate his 40th birthday. 

Seattle night 2 GA - WON
    Congratulations, I hope you guys have a blast!!!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 613
    Choice 1 - Boston 2 WON!
    Choice 2 - Boston 1 WON!

Phew!!! That took so long.  Next time I’m not messing around with the order and getting to the end of the line for finding out haha.
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    1upstate said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:

1-GA Chicago1- Won

2-GA Chicago2-Lost

3-Seats Chicago1-"Lost"

4-Seats Chicago2-Won

5-Boston1-Lost

6-Boston2-Won

7-GA Missoula-Won

8-Seats-Missoula-"Lost"

Overall I am thrilled.  Just need to pick up a single for Boston1 and shed my extra GA for Missoula and I'm all set.

I'm 41,single, and make more money than I ever thought I would.  Seeing this band play live is basically the only thing on this planet that gets me going anymore.  I've decided I'm just gonna follow them around the planet until they drop dead, or I do.

I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer early last fall- and thats why I'm traveling the countryside with my wife this year. 

The cancer? Fuck it, I'm actually winning that war, now, but man did it remind me we only got so many days. 

Damn man.  Glad to hear you're doing better!  Nothing better than the PJ community to cheer you up and get your mind off shit.

My mom passed suddenly this September and I have been on a rampage of refusing to have a single regret on my way out. 

Beers on me if our paths cross during the tour dude!

'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • bigskybigsky Posts: 18

I cannot believe I seriously lost every single one... I don't even know what to do now... I didn't enter for the ticketmaster verified presale (Because I figured there was no way I could lose all 3), and probably wont be able to get anything now. Correct?
    Don’t get discouraged. You may end up paying a little more but just buy tickets online. Try Ticketmaster or shop around. I’m going to both shows in Seattle and didn’t put in for the 10c tickets. Only trying for Missoula and Chicago via 10c. I’ll find a way in to the Seattle shows. Might pay for it but I won’t  miss it! 
  • YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,377
    Bunting10 said:
    Choice 1 - Boston 2 WON!
    Choice 2 - Boston 1 WON!

Phew!!! That took so long.  Next time I’m not messing around with the order and getting to the end of the line for finding out haha.
    That's awesome, congrats!
  • 1upstate said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:

1-GA Chicago1- Won

2-GA Chicago2-Lost

3-Seats Chicago1-"Lost"

4-Seats Chicago2-Won

5-Boston1-Lost

6-Boston2-Won

7-GA Missoula-Won

8-Seats-Missoula-"Lost"

I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer early last fall- and thats why I'm traveling the countryside with my wife this year. 

The cancer? Fuck it, I'm actually winning that war, now, but man did it remind me we only got so many days. 

Amen. F##k cancer. 
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • 1st Wrigley 2 ga-won
    2nd Wrigley 1 ga-lost
    3rd Wrigley 1 res-lost

• Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    Won reserved for both Chicago shows.  Can't wait.
    Yay. My husband just walked in from work and 2 seconds later, my phone buzzed. Finally got the email. I'm so excited to win these for him to celebrate his 40th birthday. 

Seattle night 2 GA - WON
    Great story, perfect timing and a great way to cap off the evening.  Happy Birthday!!!

bigsky said:

I cannot believe I seriously lost every single one... I don't even know what to do now... I didn't enter for the ticketmaster verified presale (Because I figured there was no way I could lose all 3), and probably wont be able to get anything now. Correct?
    Don’t get discouraged. You may end up paying a little more but just buy tickets online. Try Ticketmaster or shop around. I’m going to both shows in Seattle and didn’t put in for the 10c tickets. Only trying for Missoula and Chicago via 10c. I’ll find a way in to the Seattle shows. Might pay for it but I won’t  miss it! 
    Yeah, exactly, don't get discouraged.   There's options out there and TM will most likely do a ticket drop.  Keep your eyes peeled.
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    Chicago Night 1 Reserved - Won
    Chicago Night 2 Reserved - Won

2016 Deja Vu 
  • Just got my email.  In for both Boston shows!  Choice 1 was night 1 and choice 2 was night 2.  
    Oh I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands
    the ones I love,..
    Some folks just have one,
    yeah, others, they've got none, huh-uh
  • TamaDrummer91TamaDrummer91 VA Posts: 1,289
    Just found out!

1st priority: Boston 1 WON
    2nd priority: Boston 2 WON

I'm hitting both London shows and Boston shows. 
    2008: Bonnaroo
    2010: Bristow
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Charlottesville, Charlotte
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Greenville, Hampton, Raleigh (cancelled), Columbia, Lexington

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • dmbowers98dmbowers98 Pennsylvania, USA Posts: 24

bigsky said:

Yeah, exactly, don't get discouraged.   There's options out there and TM will most likely do a ticket drop.  Keep your eyes peeled.
    Well before anything there is the verified sale, and I stupidly didn't register for that because I didn't think that I would have to, and I feel as though there will not be any left over by the time it hits general sale on the 21st.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    Happy I got Fenway 1!

1st pick Chicago 2 GA  Won
    2nd pick Boston 1 Won
    3rd pick Boston 2 Won

I think that they hold tickets back for the public sale.  I'll put it this way.  I did a public sale for Dave Matthews for a much smaller venue and not only did I get seats from the TM ticket drop, my seats are better than some fan club members who got placed behind me, and this is from some members who were members since 2002.  So I think there will be tix available from the public drop.  But ya gotta be quick!  :)
  • PJNB said:
    Happy I got Fenway 1!

1st pick Chicago 2 GA  Won
    2nd pick Boston 1 Won
    3rd pick Boston 2 Won

Awesome
  • rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345
    Won both Seattle 1 and 2 Reserved (my 2nd and 1st choices, respectively).
  • cmcardcmcard Posts: 81
    Just got confirmation. Won Boston night 1. Only entry. Can’t wait. 
  • bigsky said:

Can you transfer a ticketmaster code?  I registered for the presale but won't be trying to buy tickets.
    Congrats to all the winners!  Going to be a great weekend and week!!!