'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows'

Comments

• socalstylesocalstyle Columbus, OH Posts: 40
    First post here, first time in 10C lotto.  Hit for both nights at Fenway, pretty stoked.  Haven't seen PJ since 93 or 94 in OKC.
    Congrats! GA for both or reserved or a combo?
    03 - Irvine
    10 - Columbus
    13 - Pittsburgh
    16 - Lexington, Chicago 2
    18 - Seattle 2, Missoula, Boston 1
  • Seating for both Seattle & 2nd Wrigley, GA for Missoula! If anyone can’t make Missoula and had a reservation at the Double Tree let me know, I’ll take it from you.
  • BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    Just got mine....reserved seating for both Wrigley shows. Not my first option for either.  So I guess my only question is what does “reserved” seating constitute? Is that field seating or in the stands? As far as I am concerned the stands at Wrigley are not that special for a concert. If that is where I will be sitting not thrilled, especially if that is ten club tickets.  Would hope everybody would be on field for reserved seating...guess we have to wait and see.
    It means you're getting a seat. No floor. Depending on youre member number will decide where you're sitting. Please remember, if you waited for ticket Master your seat would be worse and probably cost more because you'd have to get it through stub hub.
    Aren't there seats on the field behind GA? I think that's what he's asking. 
  • YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,377
    First post here, first time in 10C lotto.  Hit for both nights at Fenway, pretty stoked.  Haven't seen PJ since 93 or 94 in OKC.
    Hey man congrats.  I'm sure there will be multiple get togethers at the surrounding bars and establishments.  With it being labor day weekend, it should be pretty packed all around and hopefully fantastic weather.  Wahlburgers is walking distance too if you want quick food.
  • ruffdogruffdog Posts: 69
    edited February 2018
    Devistated! I realized this morning I should have had reserved night 1 be my 3rd choice, but it was too late. If anyone has an extra GA for either night I’d be forever grateful! 
    Post edited by ruffdog on
    ruff dog...sorry to hear.   Did you do Verified fan signup with TM?  Where there's a will, there's a way.
    Banjo said:
    Just got mine....reserved seating for both Wrigley shows. Not my first option for either.  So I guess my only question is what does “reserved” seating constitute? Is that field seating or in the stands? As far as I am concerned the stands at Wrigley are not that special for a concert. If that is where I will be sitting not thrilled, especially if that is ten club tickets.  Would hope everybody would be on field for reserved seating...guess we have to wait and see.
    It means you're getting a seat. No floor. Depending on youre member number will decide where you're sitting. Please remember, if you waited for ticket Master your seat would be worse and probably cost more because you'd have to get it through stub hub.
    Aren't there seats on the field behind GA? I think that's what he's asking. 
    There were in '16 so yes there will be seats as well, but it sounds like the entire field level is booked this time meaning you'd have to have a low member number to get a "on the field" seat. Honestly, I think getting a feild level seat on the 1st base side would be a better seat than on the field. And Ticketmaster isn't going to have any good seats available. The great news is if you won tickets, you'll be amongst real fans and have a great time no matter where you are sitting. 
    03 - Irvine
    10 - Columbus
    13 - Pittsburgh
    edited February 2018
    ruffdog said:
    Post deleted by Admin.
    Ugggg... So sorry dude. I hope someone hooks you up on your offer.
    Post edited by Sea on
    03 - Irvine
    10 - Columbus
    13 - Pittsburgh
  • Took a shot at both nights at Fenway, I knew I would likely get one night like last Fenway’s shows but wound up getting tickets for both nights !! What a great surprise today
  • So it’s either GA up front or lower bowl is what I am hearing?  I guess this lottery just isn’t for me. I would rather pay up for seats on the field then get lower bowl....just a different experience is all.  Seen many shows at Wrigley and would take field over bowl any day. 
  • ruff dog...sorry to hear.   Did you do Verified fan signup with TM?  Where there's a will, there's a way.
    Thanks! I did. My will is never ending and I will end up in there, just really hoped it to be GA along with my wife, especially since I worked the shows last time...I was hoping we’d be up close together!
    So it’s either GA up front or lower bowl is what I am hearing?  I guess this lottery just isn’t for me. I would rather pay up for seats on the field then get lower bowl....just a different experience is all.  Seen many shows at Wrigley and would take field over bowl any day. 
    You could get field non GA but your member number has to be fairly low... Probably 80k or lower. Just a guess, but if you're 400k, you'll be in the lower level bowl most likely. But you'll have a great time... It's PJ. 
    03 - Irvine
    10 - Columbus
    13 - Pittsburgh
  • Anyone still not received an email yet fo
  • Bummed that I lost reserved seats for Saturday, 08/18 at Wrigley :(
    I have signed up for the Ticketmaster Verified Fan lottery.  I am hoping to get a code Thursday night but as they say there is no guarantee.  Has anyone ever used this service from Ticketmaster before?  I believe this is the first time I have seen PJ do this but has anyone used this from Ticketmaster for any other shows or concerts?  I am not sure what my chances will be but congrats to all the Jammers that will be there that night and YourDirtisMyfood mentions "where there is a will there is a way!"  Hope to see you all there and if anyone knows of any spares for a die hard Chicago resident please hit me up and thanks.  Good luck to all!
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    chadhenry said:
    Anyone still not received an email yet fo
    I still have not.  I keep refreshing my My Tickets page and they haven't gotten to me yet.
  • Don't give up hope.  If your tickets do not say "Won" or "Lost" then they may still be processing your request.  They did mention that due to high volume and the amount of tickets made available to the Ten Club it may be late tonight/early tomorrow before they are complete.  Hang in there man and I'll be hoping for you!
  • No news yet.  I keep obsessively checking my email.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,225
    aNiMaL said:
    chadhenry said:
    Anyone still not received an email yet fo
    I still have not.  I keep refreshing my My Tickets page and they haven't gotten to me yet.
    I am still refreshing too
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    edited February 2018
    Yes, folks you may not hear back or know until tomorrow, depending on your time zone.  I think this in sheer volume was the biggest undertaking for 10C yet, or one of them so have patience!

As for Verified fan at TM, I used this function for Taylor Swift and I got decent seats and I was far back in the virtual line, but of course that was for a football stadium.  TM will do a ticket drop to the public too, so even if you put in for 1 ticket, you should be fine.  
  • mkdevomkdevo Posts: 33
    Hit for both Fenway shows, much to my surprise. Fenway is all reserved, right? So no way to tell if field or stands?
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    Please see the rules

Only one of the two tickets to a show may be transferred to the guest at later date. The member must use the remaining ticket. Info on when this feature is available and how to transfer your guest's ticket will be sent closer to the show date.

Members may not purchase a pair of tickets with the intentions of giving both away or reselling a ticket pair. The fan club member whose name was drawn for the tickets is expected to attend. No exceptions.

The Ten Club member whose account was used to purchase the tickets is the ticket holder. You may not purchase a pair of tickets with the intentions of giving away or reselling both tickets. No exceptions.

Face value only.

https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-home-and-away-ticket-pre-sale

https://help.pearljam.com/hc/en-us/articles/204909414-Ticket-Policy

https://help.pearljam.com/hc/en-us/articles/204866734-Terms-of-Use

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines

Thank you

• iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    Been in the fan club for 17 years, finally won Chicago GA tickets!
    See ya'll in the pit  =)
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Holy membership years.  What's your #
  • so for the TM Verified fan you need to put in how many tickets you want to get in line?  I'm sorry but I have no idea how it works.  I would be trying to 4 for Saturday at Wrigley but are you saying that may hurt my chances of getting any tix?
  • also does the Verified Fan deal work from the TM app or just the website?
  • Just got GA for the first Seattle show! First time trying the lottery and first time going to Seattle. This is going to be awesome. Thanks everybody for being so helpful :)
  • So without beating a dead horse, when do we find out where our seats are exactly?
  • ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    So without beating a dead horse, when do we find out where our seats are exactly?
    July
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • Okay, thanks
  • Got My Fingers crossed for ADA seating for both nights in Seattle and Boston