'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows'

Comments

• BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    scottyd said:
    Banjo said:
    scottyd said:
    scottyd said:
    Folks that got confirm they got tickets - did confirmation come via email or "My Tickets" tab on TC site?
    both, pretty much simultaneously
    I went for Seattle 1 and 2, first two choices was reserved seats for each show, then GA for choices 3 and 4. Wonder if they are doing GA lottery first, then reserved seats. Anyone got confirmation yet they got reserved seats for either Seattle 1 or 2?? 
    Yes. Got email at 2:57 eastern. I entered within 10 minutes of lottery opening. Night 2 reserved was choice 1 and Night 1 reserved was choice 2.
    Nice - congrats, Banjo! I'm still waiting....
    Thanks! Traveling from NJ and I'm really excited for this trip! Got tickets for Jack White in Seattle the Monday after the PJ shows too!
    Good luck! Maybe I'll run into you there!
  • CL286295 said:
    I got my GA for the first night in Chicago.  Anyone have suggestions on hotels?

Depends, you have an extra ticket?:blush:
  • Won reserved seating for Wrigley on the 18th!! It'll be the third time ive seen them there. 
  • CL286295 said:
    If you haven't been, Wrigleyville is an old neighborhood of probably 200 bars and restaurants within a 5 block radius.  The pregame is almost as much fun as the show itself.  What Wrigleyville does lack based upon the architecture in the neighborhood being old with a lack of abundance of space, is a hotel within walking distance.  The Cubs organization is currently building one there for the future.

With that said, getting to and from Wrigley will be very easy.  I'd stay in The Loop somewhere within a short cab ride or walking distance from Red Line of the "L" .  (It goes from North to South)  Heading northbound the Addison stop drops you off right outside of Wrigley Field and after the show you can ride it back southbound to the stop closest to your hotel that you got on at. 

If you wanted to go inexpensive you could go with The Congress hotel off of Michigan Ave which currently has rooms for $130 per night.  The Red Line entrance on Jackson/State is about 4 blocks from there.   The Palmer House Hilton is a fantastic hotel which may run you $250-$300 a night.  It's 3 blocks from the Jackson/State Red Line stop.  There are a ton of options for hotels in that general area.  There are a ton of things to do near the lake within walking distance of that area.  So long story short, research places within proximity of the Red Line stop of Jackson/State.  You'll be in the heart of the city during the day and at night.  And easy access to Wrigley for about $2 bucks per ride.  Also cabs and Ubers would have easy access by taking the LSD (Lake Shore Drive) back to your hotel if you decide to go that way.

• Newbie here, first time in the lottery and *bang*, GA tickets for Friday at Safeco!

• ChoskaChoska Posts: 119
    edited February 2018
    Post deleted Please see the rules. Thank you
    Post edited by Sea on
    Seattle 1992Seattle 1992Seattle 1993Seattle 1995Seattle 1996Seattle 1998Seattle 2001Seattle 2002Seattle 2005Gorge 2006Seattle 2009Seattle 2013Chicago 2016 x2Seattle 2018 x2San Diego 2022Nashville 2022, Seattle 2022 - Eddie Vedder

• CL286295 said:
    If you haven't been, Wrigleyville is an old neighborhood of probably 200 bars and restaurants within a 5 block radius.  The pregame is almost as much fun as the show itself.  What Wrigleyville does lack based upon the architecture in the neighborhood being old with a lack of abundance of space, is a hotel within walking distance.  The Cubs organization is currently building one there for the future.

With that said, getting to and from Wrigley will be very easy.  I'd stay in The Loop somewhere within a short cab ride or walking distance from Red Line of the "L" .  (It goes from North to South)  Heading northbound the Addison stop drops you off right outside of Wrigley Field and after the show you can ride it back southbound to the stop closest to your hotel that you got on at. 

If you wanted to go inexpensive you could go with The Congress hotel off of Michigan Ave which currently has rooms for $130 per night.  The Red Line entrance on Jackson/State is about 4 blocks from there.   The Palmer House Hilton is a fantastic hotel which may run you $250-$300 a night.  It's 3 blocks from the Jackson/State Red Line stop.  There are a ton of options for hotels in that general area.  There are a ton of things to do near the lake within walking distance of that area.  So long story short, research places within proximity of the Red Line stop of Jackson/State.  You'll be in the heart of the city during the day and at night.  And easy access to Wrigley for about $2 bucks per ride.  Also cabs and Ubers would have easy access by taking the LSD (Lake Shore Drive) back to your hotel if you decide to go that way.

Good info...thanks!  I ended up booking The Viceroy Chicago hotel in the Gold Coast neighborhood.  I forgot one of my good buddies lives in that area.  Super stoked right now.  I wish I didn't have to wait all spring and summer, but it gives me something to look forward to, right?
  • estarr31estarr31 Posts: 566
    I won Boston 2 (first choice) and lost Boston 1 (second choice). 
    Maybe I should have listed it the other way around? Night 2 I knew I would be there for though. 
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Curious, my first choice was GA for Wrigley on 18th, if I have not heard anything yet, and I am seeing some people get reserved for Wrigley, is it a good chance I am out of luck on first choice?
  • I was lucky enough to get tickets fro Boston night one - anyone know when they disclose seats and sections?
  • ST66483ST66483 Posts: 673
    July is when you get seat locations according to the info.
  • I am going out of my mind. Still nothing on Fenway 1 and 2. No Win or lose, just nothing. Arrrrrrgggggg. 
    this bands my church, i sing in the choir
  • The wife and I both ended up with GA for Wrigley Field on Monday.    We were both shut out for the Saturday show.  This kind of puts a damper on my weekend since I already have a hotel booked for Saturday.

I have 2 GA Mondays that I will trade for 2 Saturday GAs if anyone is interested. 

• Chicago - 1998
    • Memphis - 2012
    • Memphis - 2014
    • Chicago X 2 - 2016
    • Chicago - 2018
  • dogtowndogtown Posts: 118
    I got Seattle N1 reserved first choice, so not a big surprise. I entered on Friday. Now we just have to survive the wait until August!
  • I thought the waiting drove me mad... lol

GA Seattle 1 and reserved seat Seattle 2.  =)=)=)=)=)=):o
    @Apoteose, Rio de Janeiro 12.04.2005 - @MSG, New York 05.20.2010 - @Morumbi, São Paulo 11.04.2011 - @Apoteose, Rio de Janeiro 11.06.2011 - @Estadio Unico de La Plata, Buenos Aires 11.13.2011 - @Lollapalooza Brazil, São Paulo 03.31.2013 - @Morumbi, São Paulo 11.14.2015 - @Mineirão, Belo Horizonte 11.20.2015 - @Maracanã, Rio de Janeiro 11.22.2015
  • My wife got Fenway 1 and I got Fenway 2. We each only put in for the one show each.
  • Anybody have any idea when we'll know if we got drawn?  I'm getting a bad feeling about this.......
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    pexi72 said:

Newbie here, first time in the lottery and *bang*, GA tickets for Friday at Safeco!

Is that how much the house is selling for, Todd?
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,943
    BJ78880 said:
    Anybody have any idea when we'll know if we got drawn?  I'm getting a bad feeling about this.......
    I think they draw everything, but it's the processing/notification process that takes time.   Right now they seem to be processing/notifying people in chronological order of when you submitted you entry.   We only got ours a little while ago, and we put in our entries the evening of the first day.
  • I saw some people mentioning trading tix for different nights...will this be possible with the new method of delivery to smart devices?
  • Zod said:
    BJ78880 said:
    Anybody have any idea when we'll know if we got drawn?  I'm getting a bad feeling about this.......
    I think they draw everything, but it's the processing/notification process that takes time.   Right now they seem to be processing/notifying people in chronological order of when you submitted you entry.   We only got ours a little while ago, and we put in our entries the evening of the first day.
    Thanks - I put in on the first day too..... it still says "Entered" on My Tickets page.....
  • Just got mine....reserved seating for both Wrigley shows. Not my first option for either.  So I guess my only question is what does “reserved” seating constitute? Is that field seating or in the stands? As far as I am concerned the stands at Wrigley are not that special for a concert. If that is where I will be sitting not thrilled, especially if that is ten club tickets.  Would hope everybody would be on field for reserved seating...guess we have to wait and see.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,225
    Still waiting......
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Just found out..  :joy: I won! 
    I went for reserved seating, after Milwaukee's show back in 2014, I think, I am 5'3" and as much as I want Ed to sing to me or Mike to toss a pick to me, I'd rather see the show....congrats to everyone, I hope to see you in Seattle 2 and Boston 2!!!

PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • socalstylesocalstyle Columbus, OH Posts: 40
    edited February 2018
    I put in for Seattle GA night two (1st), Seattle night 2 reserved (2nd), Boston night 1 (3rd) and Missoula Reserved (4th). Here's guessing I get shut out of Boston but score Seattle and Missoula. If I get all 3, I'm going to flip... Literally flip... Like Ozzie Smith in an all star game flip.
    Post edited by socalstyle on
    03 - Irvine
    10 - Columbus
    13 - Pittsburgh
    16 - Lexington, Chicago 2
    18 - Seattle 2, Missoula, Boston 1
  • Just got mine....reserved seating for both Wrigley shows. Not my first option for either.  So I guess my only question is what does “reserved” seating constitute? Is that field seating or in the stands? As far as I am concerned the stands at Wrigley are not that special for a concert. If that is where I will be sitting not thrilled, especially if that is ten club tickets.  Would hope everybody would be on field for reserved seating...guess we have to wait and see.
    I was on the 3rd base line 2nd row out by the "bullpen" with reserved seats last time. 
  • YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,377
    I put in for Seattle GA night two (1st), Seattle night 2 reserved (2nd), Boston night 1 (3rd) and Missoula Reserved (4th). Here's guessing I get shut out of Boston but score Seattle and Missoula. If I get all 3, I'm going to flip... Literally flip... Like Ozzie Smith in an all star game flip.
    LOL  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpQT_z1OoEI

He was great on Baseball Bunch.
  • socalstylesocalstyle Columbus, OH Posts: 40
    Just got mine....reserved seating for both Wrigley shows. Not my first option for either.  So I guess my only question is what does “reserved” seating constitute? Is that field seating or in the stands? As far as I am concerned the stands at Wrigley are not that special for a concert. If that is where I will be sitting not thrilled, especially if that is ten club tickets.  Would hope everybody would be on field for reserved seating...guess we have to wait and see.
    It means you're getting a seat. No floor. Depending on youre member number will decide where you're sitting. Please remember, if you waited for ticket Master your seat would be worse and probably cost more because you'd have to get it through stub hub.
    03 - Irvine
    10 - Columbus
    13 - Pittsburgh
    16 - Lexington, Chicago 2
    18 - Seattle 2, Missoula, Boston 1
  • My buddy isn't available to post, but has an extra GA tickets on Wednesday's Seattle show to trade for a GA to the Saturday show.  Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you in touch with him.
  • First post here, first time in 10C lotto.  Hit for both nights at Fenway, pretty stoked.  Haven't seen PJ since 93 or 94 in OKC.