2018 Winner/Loser Thread

145791039

Comments

  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 5,939
    To the people posting here that they won, did you sign up for the lotto right when the drawing opened?  
    I signed up immediately and have yet to find out. I don't think this is how it's done.
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 4,917
    trent909 said:
    dlymnfld said:
    Boston 2 first choice-Won
    Boston 1 second choice-Won
    If the above is true, wouldn't that mean that everybody that chose Boston 1 as their first choice will get it?
    If true yes. I messaged them to be sure it was not a typo. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 298
    Won both Boston shows !!! Put in right as lottery opening, Boston 1 was my first pick 
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • To the people posting here that they won, did you sign up for the lotto right when the drawing opened?  
    I did within 2 minutes
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MIPosts: 4,799
     Nice strategy PP!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • reyrey Monmouth County, NJPosts: 120
    100 Pacer said:
    To the people posting here that they won, did you sign up for the lotto right when the drawing opened?  
    Yes, within the first 10 minutes I put in my picks and haven't touched them since.
    To the people posting here that they won, did you sign up for the lotto right when the drawing opened?  
    yes, I did.
    PearlJay said:
    To the people posting here that they won, did you sign up for the lotto right when the drawing opened?  
    Yep...as soon as it opened
    Thanks.  I put in soon after it opened too.  
    If they are drawing in order received, after specifically telling us that you did not need to enter immediately at 10 am when it opened, that is gonna SUCK. I entered Friday night for one show, Wrigley 1, and haven't gotten anything yet.
    The way I always understood it to mean is as follows: when you enter has no influence on your chances, but rather how quickly you hear back. The system will use the random winner software to select winners and then scroll down the list in order received to confirm if the entry appears in the winning list.

    I understand it the same way.  The winners may very well all be selected already, and its just that the purchases actually get processed (and notifications subsequently made) in the order that the entry was put in. 
  • JojoRice said:
    Wrigley night 1 GA with first pick!!!!!!!   =) =) =) =) =)
     Congrats! I lost : ( Got an extra : p
  • I think it is the order of notification thatnperhaps is tied to when you entered.  Not the actual drawing.
    91 - Ames Iowa CY Stephens Auditorium
    Lots Lots Lots of shows.....
    2018 - Seattle 2/Missoula
  • smaksmak Posts: 99
    Anybody know what the final odds were?
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 4,917
    Boston night 1 confirmed win in the second round. All who had it first should win!
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GAPosts: 1,505
    JojoRice said:
    Wrigley night 1 GA with first pick!!!!!!!   =) =) =) =) =)
     Congrats! I lost : ( Got an extra : p
    Sorry I dont.  Waiting on my ticket buddy to see what his results are for night 2.
    "I got memories, I got shit"

    ISO: 1991 "Let Me Sleep" 10C Christmas single
  • I think it is the order of notification thatnperhaps is tied to when you entered.  Not the actual drawing.

    exactly
  • Won both Boston shows.

    Night 1 first pick & Night 2 second pick.
  • ski-bumski-bum Posts: 862
    Sirens4 said:
    Won both Boston shows !!! Put in right as lottery opening, Boston 1 was my first pick 
    Same here.
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USAPosts: 4,341
    rey said:
    100 Pacer said:
    To the people posting here that they won, did you sign up for the lotto right when the drawing opened?  
    Yes, within the first 10 minutes I put in my picks and haven't touched them since.
    To the people posting here that they won, did you sign up for the lotto right when the drawing opened?  
    yes, I did.
    PearlJay said:
    To the people posting here that they won, did you sign up for the lotto right when the drawing opened?  
    Yep...as soon as it opened
    Thanks.  I put in soon after it opened too.  
    If they are drawing in order received, after specifically telling us that you did not need to enter immediately at 10 am when it opened, that is gonna SUCK. I entered Friday night for one show, Wrigley 1, and haven't gotten anything yet.
    The way I always understood it to mean is as follows: when you enter has no influence on your chances, but rather how quickly you hear back. The system will use the random winner software to select winners and then scroll down the list in order received to confirm if the entry appears in the winning list.

    I understand it the same way.  The winners may very well all be selected already, and its just that the purchases actually get processed (and notifications subsequently made) in the order that the entry was put in. 
    Then THAT would be ok. :)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16

    New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 1,287
    dlymnfld said: I
    Boston 2 first choice-Won
    Boston 1 second choice-Won
    Boston 1 as second choice is a good sign for others


    Good catch...sounds like I'm going (to only show possible for me)
  • twmillstwmills MilwaukeePosts: 39

    Winner!!! Got my first and second choice.

    Wrigley 2 GA; Wrigley 1 Reserved

  • RPelletierRPelletier Toronto, CanadaPosts: 45
    1st Wrigley 1 GA Lost
    2nd Wrigley 1 Res Won
    Hey.  Do you like Pearl Jam?
  • jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PAPosts: 48
    I signed up for the lotto within the first half hour of opening. 1st: Seattle 2 reserved, 2nd: Seattle 2 GA. I still haven't found out, FWIW.
    Toronto I - 2016
    Chicago I + II - 2016
    Seattle I + II - 2018
    Chicago I + II - 2018
  • Won GA Wrigley Night 1 - 1st choice
    Lost GA Wrigley Night 2- 2nd choice
    Lost Reserved Wrigley Night 1 - 3rd Choice
    Won Reserved Wrigley Night 2- 4th Choice
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 136,484
    bravo 10c ..really...so many happy peoiple..awesome...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • cutzcutz Posts: 8,273
    dlymnfld said:
    Boston 2 first choice-Won
    Boston 1 second choice-Won
    WOW>that's great.

    So, that should mean people who have Boston-1 as their first choice should win?
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 638
    anyone win Seattle night 1 GA with second pick?
  • cutzcutz Posts: 8,273
    dlymnfld said:
    Boston 2 first choice-Won
    Boston 1 second choice-Won
    WOW>that's great.

    So, that should mean people who have Boston-1 as their first choice should win?
  • mr bungle said:
    I think it is the order of notification thatnperhaps is tied to when you entered.  Not the actual drawing.

    exactly
    the lottery drawing is finished.  The notification is what takes time

  • MepameladMepamelad Portland, OR Posts: 11
    CopperTom said:
    dlymnfld said:
    Boston 2 first choice-Won
    Boston 1 second choice-Won
    Excellent sign.
    What is your membership number range? I put in for Boston 2 as my #1 and nothing yet. I'm further down the list as I just renewed my membership recently. :(
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 9,124
    Won both Bostons....time to book the flights!
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWestPosts: 12,771
    bravo 10c ..really...so many happy peoiple..awesome...
    Absolutely! And I say this fully understanding my heart could be broke any second. :lol:
    ___________________________________________

    "...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • PJNB said:
    Boston night 1 confirmed win in the second round. All who had it first should win!

    Nice! Congrats, I'm happy to (hopefully) be wrong about Fenway1!

  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MNPosts: 1,845
    I think it is the order of notification thatnperhaps is tied to when you entered.  Not the actual drawing.
    I think that's true.  It has been in the past.
    1995 Milwaukee
    1998 Alpine, Alpine
    2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston
    2004 Boston, Boston
    2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)
    2011 Alpine, Alpine
    2013 Wrigley
    2014 St. Paul
    2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley
    2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley
Sign In or Register to comment.