Options

Over 50% of GA requests will not be accommodated

So, how much will they regret saying they can accommodate most, if not all ticket requests when over 50% of people who only want GA will lose......?
I can hear it now...." But they said they would accommodate most, if not all requests.....WHAAAA!"

Comments

• Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    A lot might be 2nd or 3rd choice GA picks. 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,931
    I would also guess that most people have that GA as their 1st pick also have Reserved as their 2nd pick.
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    JojoRice said:
    I would also guess that most people have that GA as their 1st pick also have Reserved as their 2nd pick.
    If they are not 'GA or bust' and they do not do this....then they are not smart enough to purchase tickets and I will not feel too badly for them.  You have to be right!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    edited February 2018
    This thread is making me think maybe I should enter after all! I'm am indeed a "GA or bust" person for this one, and the lower the GA odds are, the better it feels for me, since I can't really afford to win. :lol: Before I was thinking of it almost as a sure thing, but if the odds are going way down, maybe I should leave it up to fate after all!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    nalyd61nalyd61 Boston Posts: 703
    because the Resvd is 99% at this point there is no risk at putting GA down as long as you put Reserved as a backup.  So ppl with good numbers are tossing their hat in the ring,
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    nalyd61 said:
    because the Resvd is 99% at this point there is no risk at putting GA down as long as you put Reserved as a backup.  So ppl with good numbers are tossing their hat in the ring,
    And this will improve the seats for those with higher #s -- thanks!  :)

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    nalyd61 said:
    Boston 1 is dropping...
  • Options
    nalyd61 said:
    You know damn well people are going to put GA for all their choices and be pissed when they miss out. 
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    edited February 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    This thread is making me think maybe I should enter after all! I'm am indeed a "GA or bust" person for this one, and the lower the GA odds are, the better it feels for me, since I can't really afford to win. :lol: Before I was thinking of it almost as a sure thing, but if the odds are going way down, maybe I should leave it up to fate after all!
    Alright, I pulled the trigger. I put in for GA Standing for Seattle 2, and that's it (will be swapping my spare for night 1). Now luck will decide if I'm going to be financially irresponsible or not! :tongue: ... Unless I change my mind and cancel. :anguished:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    nalyd61nalyd61 Boston Posts: 703
    PJNB said:
    nalyd61 said:
    Boston 1 is dropping...
    Boston does not Have GA
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    nalyd61 said:
    Boston 1 is dropping...
    Down to 98%!

Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    nalyd61 said:
    PJNB said:
    nalyd61 said:
    Boston 1 is dropping...
    Boston does not Have GA
    Thought I was in a different post not sure why I quoted you on that one!
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    I have no sympathy for the "GA or bust" people.  
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    29% for Wrigley = not good.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    edited February 2018
    Kinda stinks, really wanted to see PJ from GA for the first time, but as long as I get to go i can't complain!

So is it safe to say 2nd round choices for Wrigley night 2 are an impossibility at this point?
    Post edited by ehbacon on
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,347
    I guess they might have been a tad bit vague but its not like they said "everyone will get GA if they put in for it"
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,919
    I read it as saying most everyone who tries for tickets will get tickets, provided they are willing to sit in reserved seats. And that some fulfillment of requests will be done through the Verified Fan process. I don't think anyone could have realistically expected that all GA requests would be filled.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    JimmyV said:
    I read it as saying most everyone who tries for tickets will get tickets, provided they are willing to sit in reserved seats. And that some fulfillment of requests will be done through the Verified Fan process. I don't think anyone could have realistically expected that all GA requests would be filled.
    Yeah. That’s what I was mentioning earlier, that they were most likely referring to reserve seating. The demand for Ga will always be bigger than the supply so it will never work out that everyone gets Ga. There will even be people who put in for GA with their first pick that won’t get. Seems like many more people are gambling on GA this time because the reserve odds are almost guranteed at this point, assuming they don’t fall below 99%.  See what happens over the weekend with reserve odds and perhaps some people will change their minds if they think reserve isn’t guaranteed anymore. 
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,625
    edited February 2018
    ehbacon said:
    Kinda stinks, really wanted to see PJ from GA for the first time, but as long as I get to go i can't complain!

So is it safe to say 2nd round choices for Wrigley night 2 are an impossibility at this point?
    At this point you’re gonna get a reserved in the 2nd round, but GA in the 2nd round is probably not happening. Don’t worry young Bacon you’ll be in the building. 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    I will never pay to squint at a stage/watch a screen. 

GA or nada.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    jdopjjdopj Posts: 649
    CopperTom said:
    I don’t either. Than they come on here and bitch they are 0-10 in the lottery 
  • Options
    I will be happy just to be in the venue.  
    Indy 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Champaign 2003
    Indy 2003
    St. Louis 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Indy 2010
    Hampton 2016
    Lexington 2016
    EV Bourbon and Beyond 2017
    Chicago N1 2018
    Chicago N2 2018
    Nashville 2022
    St Louis 2022
    Oklahoma City 2022
    Denver 2022
    Chicago N1 2023
    Chicago N2 2023
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    There are still people who think seniority determines if you secure tickets. Believe me, there are people here who think 10club has enough tickets to fulfill most if not all requests, regardless of where they entered.  I mean, have you seen some of the questions being tossed around here?
  • Options
    IgotshitIDIgotshitID St.john's Newfoundland Posts: 894
    At 87% now for Wrigley 1. Shit
    St.John's 9/24/2005
    St.John's 9/25/2005
    Toronto 9/11/2011
    Toronto 9/12/2011
    Quebec City 5/5/2016
    Ottawa 5/8/2016
  • Options
    jeffgqjeffgq Troy, 'Bama Posts: 97
    i only put in for ga wrigley 1..its literally the one night/date i can make it in the entire 365 day calendar year ..should go by senority dammit ..278xxx 2003 here!~
    August 23rd, 1998 - Detroit (Palace of Auburn Hills)
    October 7th, 2000 - Detroit (Palace of Auburn Hills)
    April 11th, 2003 - West Palm Beach (Sound Advice Amp.)
    October 8th, 2004 - Kissimmee (Silver Spurs Arena)
    June 11th, 2008 - West Palm Beach (Cruzan Amp.)
    November 30th, 2012 - Eddie Solo - Fort Lauderdale (Broward Center for the Performing Arts)
    April 8th, 2016 - Fort Lauderdale (BB&T Center)
    August 18th, 2018 - Chicago (Wrigley Field)
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    jeffgq said:
    i only put in for ga wrigley 1..its literally the one night/date i can make it in the entire 365 day calendar year ..should go by senority dammit ..278xxx 2003 here!~
    Seniority has never been a factor in securing tickets, only in seat location.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    CopperTom said:

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    At 87% now for Wrigley 1. Shit
    which means unless it is your 5th or 6th pick you will get tickets.  all good bud.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    The odds are completely opposite to the European tour...all the GA were near enough guaranteed and the seating was much more unlikely 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,158
    I always assumed it meant that pretty much everyone would be able to get a ticket to a show.  GA is always the most finite section, so I thought it was implied that it's limited, but there's enough reserved tickets that no one will miss out completely.