Options

Over 50% of GA requests will not be accommodated

13»

Comments

• Options
    jdopjjdopj Posts: 649
    my2hands said:
    I still don't understand Boston being Sunday/Tuesday... I don't have kids so I don't care, but Tuesday after Labor Day has to be the worst date ever for a travelling fanbase... they must have gotten a good discount, otherwise why not play Friday/Sunday or Saturday/Monday?
    But really if you are willing to travel, use PTO, what’s the difference between the Wednesday Seattle show and that?
    I am doing the Tuesday show at Fenway. I’m from Milwaukee. 
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited February 2018
    jdopj said:
    my2hands said:
    I still don't understand Boston being Sunday/Tuesday... I don't have kids so I don't care, but Tuesday after Labor Day has to be the worst date ever for a travelling fanbase... they must have gotten a good discount, otherwise why not play Friday/Sunday or Saturday/Monday?
    But really if you are willing to travel, use PTO, what’s the difference between the Wednesday Seattle show and that?
    If you have children, are an educator, or attend some level of college than you're screwed... Seattle is still in the summer holiday wheelhouse...  like I said it works for me, just doesn't make sense

Only 2 of the 7 USA shows is on a Saturday/Sunday... I assume it has to do with rates on the ballparks
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,961
    edited February 2018
    my2hands said:
    jdopj said:
    my2hands said:
    If you have children, are an educator, or attend some level of college than you're screwed... Seattle is still in the summer holiday wheelhouse...  like I said it works for me, just doesn't make sense

Only 2 of the 7 USA shows is on a Saturday/Sunday... I assume it has to do with rates on the ballparks
    Im a teacher in the Atlanta area. We go back to school the first week in August. Im still taking off for both a Wrigley shows tho. Hate having to use up 3 days so early but oh well!
    Post edited by JojoRice on
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,070
    my2hands said:
    Sox are on the road 8/30-9/6. Tight squeeze to get those in. If you want to dangerously get your hopes up, would they have a hold on 9/1 if the other 2 sell out quick?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,930
    My ticket buddy is a teacher and he doesn't think he's going to be able to make Fenway 2 work. His solution? He put in for Seattle.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."