******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Complete mayhem at 8:20. Made it into 20th and market though 
    What do you guys think of parking in University City and then walking from there? This is my brother's suggestion. Probably would be less congested over there and might be easier to get out of the city....
    Lots of people seem to be doing this. Not sure if you made it in yet.  South Philly may be a better bet. Was a lot slower down there
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    took the wife 2 hours to board the train.  unbelievable.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited February 2018
    if anyone is in or around The Logan hotel, you can watch the parade, then head inside, they have room set up with big screens to watch the players take the podium at the Art Museum steps at 1

many of the stores along the parade route are giving away freebies to celebrate, dunkin donuts, haagen daz, shake shack, most bars are giving out free snacks and apps.
    more free beer: buy a 6 pack of bud light, mail in the receipt to receive a $7 voucher
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    Holy shit I just watched some of this....I thought Long and Lane brought it down with the WWE Underdog thing.
    Jason Kelce just set this shit on fire and kicked the burning logs down the steps.

Guessing Fox is going to see some fines for not delaying and leaving multiple F bombs in.

Damn, that was some funny stuff.
    Oh my goodness these crowds leaving look insane.  Just a stream of people heading west on market.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    Holy shit I just watched some of this....I thought Long and Lane brought it down with the WWE Underdog thing.
    Jason Kelce just set this shit on fire and kicked the burning logs down the steps.

Guessing Fox is going to see some fines for not delaying and leaving multiple F bombs in.

Damn, that was some funny stuff.
    Kelce should be a wwe wrestler after his football career.  I think i heard some "what" chants during his speech :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKFSbLz8bQc

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    I thought of you, Dave, when I watched that.  Knowing your a big WWE fan I thought you must be loving this!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    “When I don’t eat breakfast, I get fucking pissed!”

What. A. Day. 

chinese-happy.jpg
    LEGENDARY
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    LEGENDARY
    Taken from Millwall FC. No one likes us we don't care. So Philly are the Millwall of the NFL? Funny because Millwall's fans are notorious for bad behaviour.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    :lol:
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Juuuust got home after being out since 10 am. Good god what a day.
    edited February 2018
    The mrs just got back...they left at 630 from our house.  Obviously stopped somewhere for drinks in the way home based on what I'm seeing right now.  Lol
    Fuckin A no one likes us and fucking right no one cares. 

FUCK EM.

Fuckin A no one likes us and fucking right no one cares. 

FUCK EM.

Someone give that guy a throat lozenge and some honey and tea.
    What is he dressed as?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    He is a motherfucking mummer, courtesy of the Avalon String Band.

What a fucking day - Heart Attack Wit, cherry coke and cheese fries from Pats to wrap a fucking glorious day. Now sitting like a gross motherfucker in my underwear with a Gatorade, water, emergencee, and finishing this beer. Then bed. Then Heaven.

Everyone get fucked.
    This is so fking huge! Bigger than anything here when a team wins. Where are you people at in this video?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJKO4FTRoak

He is a motherfucking mummer, courtesy of the Avalon String Band.

What a fucking day - Heart Attack Wit, cherry coke and cheese fries from Pats to wrap a fucking glorious day. Now sitting like a gross motherfucker in my underwear with a Gatorade, water, emergencee, and finishing this beer. Then bed. Then Heaven.

Everyone get fucked.
    Had to Google that. Now I know what a mummer is.
    This is so fking huge! Bigger than anything here when a team wins. Where are you people at in this video?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJKO4FTRoak

That video looks to be taken way before the parade started. From 1:06 to 1:10 they skipped a huge part of South Philly.

Looked like a good day for you fuckers. I enjoyed seeing all the people on my way in and from my office. All my friends had fun. Our cop friend was one of the bike cops riding with the team so that’s cool as shit.

I also greatly enjoyed on my walk home all the people decked out head to toe in eagles gear in center city who were either asking for directions or staring at their phone map trying to figure out directions. 
    Looked like a good day for you fuckers. I enjoyed seeing all the people on my way in and from my office. All my friends had fun. Our cop friend was one of the bike cops riding with the team so that’s cool as shit.

I also greatly enjoyed on my walk home all the people decked out head to toe in eagles gear in center city who were either asking for directions or staring at their phone map trying to figure out directions. 
    How could you get lost in your home city? Or are they out of towners?
    edited February 2018

Suburbanites. Just amusing when people can’t get around the most basic area of the city they root for 
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Awesome day.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly

Suburbanites. Just amusing when people can’t get around the most basic area of the city they root for 
    I looked at the city on Google maps. Grid design CBD just like where I am from (Melbourne, Australia) but waaaay larger. Grid designs are easy.
    GET USED TO IT

Lets do that again next year, gentlemen!

My entire body aches today. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    JC29856 said:
    if anyone is in or around The Logan hotel, you can watch the parade, then head inside, they have room set up with big screens to watch the players take the podium at the Art Museum steps at 1

many of the stores along the parade route are giving away freebies to celebrate, dunkin donuts, haagen daz, shake shack, most bars are giving out free snacks and apps.
    more free beer: buy a 6 pack of bud light, mail in the receipt to receive a $7 voucher
    Just noticed this....umm, thanks for the random info?

Anyone take Bud Lite up on the $7 voucher?

weird...
    chinese-happy.jpg
    What do you guys think of parking in University City and then walking from there? This is my brother's suggestion. Probably would be less congested over there and might be easier to get out of the city....
    Lots of people seem to be doing this. Not sure if you made it in yet.  South Philly may be a better bet. Was a lot slower down there
    We ended up parking a few blocks from Art Museum and setting up shop down there all day. Super easy getting down there at 6 am....leaving sucked though. 
    chinese-happy.jpg