2018 Tour Rumour Thread

Comments

• SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,993
    Cosimo82 said:
    Is too early for autumn/winter rumors? Australia? U.S.?
    If they do Australia, it would be neat if they stopped in the Philippines for a show!
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    Everything has chains... absolutely nothing's changed.
    So no additional dates and all shows have Alice in Chains opening?
    (I know that's not true, just want to be an "insider" on alternativenation.net)
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625

Wonder if this has anything to do with what Dimi was talking about.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    PJNB said:

Interesting...

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    PJNB said:

is that wrigley or fenway?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:

is that wrigley or fenway?
    Looks like Fenway I think. Green stands?
    Fenway for sure. 
  • vercemanverceman Posts: 679
    Vote For Change concert?

• RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350
    Their social media posts never mean anything.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • BZBZ Posts: 45
    Everything has chains absolutely something will  change

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3_rauk8erk
    Oh God...Flights and hotels booked NY to Seattle...Please don't change!
    RP112579 said:
    Their social media posts never mean anything.
    I usually agree but thought it was odd that Dimi said change and they did as well.
  • ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    maybe this will be the change/addition.... for everyone in Chicago I hope so! 

2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    JimmyV said:
    PJNB said:

Interesting...
    Indeed

Isn't this fun? 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    we got some new info folks!!! alternative nation reports:

Pearl Jam expert dimitrispearljam has posted on the Ten Club forums in response to rumors of an Australian tour.

“everybody knows, that ill blow the roof of this forum when i know is gonna happen.”

In another thread about a possible Australian tour, a fan named gardenzootopian bumped the thread that hadn’t had a post since 2012.

“bring on an aussie tour and new album, hopefully no festival gigs, only full PJ only gigs wanted…. surprise side shows at small venues also welcome whether it be eddie solo or all of em.”

dimitrispearljam posted a GIF of Tina Fey with her lips sealed in response. dimitrispearljam first broke news that Pearl Jam were planning a 2018 North American stadium tour and summer 2018 European tour on the Ten Club boards.

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    Maybe a 10C only show in one of the cities?
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    mcgruff10 said:

Pearl Jam expert dimitrispearljam has posted on the Ten Club forums in response to rumors of an Australian tour.

“everybody knows, that ill blow the roof of this forum when i know is gonna happen.”

In another thread about a possible Australian tour, a fan named gardenzootopian bumped the thread that hadn’t had a post since 2012.

“bring on an aussie tour and new album, hopefully no festival gigs, only full PJ only gigs wanted…. surprise side shows at small venues also welcome whether it be eddie solo or all of em.”

dimitrispearljam posted a GIF of Tina Fey with her lips sealed in response. dimitrispearljam first broke news that Pearl Jam were planning a 2018 North American stadium tour and summer 2018 European tour on the Ten Club boards.

Good grief. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Someone should make tshirts “I was quoted on alternative nation and all I got was this lousy tshirt”
    my2hands said:
    JimmyV said:
    PJNB said:

Interesting...
    Indeed

Isn't this fun?

It sure is. Tour time is the best but tour rumor/announcement time is its own kind of special!

Is this what the South American hint was hinting at?

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/268757/sideshow-pj-chile#latest

• ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    Someone should make tshirts “I was quoted on alternative nation and all I got was this lousy tshirt”
    LMAO I love it!
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    edited January 2018
    mcgruff10 said:

It's never ending with that site. 

Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    edited January 2018
    OMG!!!!1! Dimi said change, it must mean something...Then holy hell the band just happened to send out something on their always cryptic and never specific social media with the word change in it. It all means something!!!!!

Get over yourselves
    Post edited by pulling69 on
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • JDime20JDime20 Posts: 192
    pulling69 said:
    OMG!!!!1! Dimi said change, it must mean something...Then holy hell the band just happened to send out something on their always cryptic and never specific social media with the word change in it. It all means something!!!!!

Get over yourselves
    The thread is literally dedicated to rumors. Where do you think rumors start? You don’t have to read any of it. You get over yourself. 
    One of the (confirmed) rumors is the result of my posts(Fenway). Dimi as some sort of connected person to a number of you? Get over it, he isn't connected to anything.

PS We all can start rumors too...Hey guys guess what, just heard Japan and China in 2019...Lets book hotels now!
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    pulling69 said:
    One of the (confirmed) rumors is the result of my posts(Fenway). Dimi as some sort of connected person to a number of you? Get over it, he isn't connected to anything.

PS We all can start rumors too...Hey guys guess what, just heard Japan and China in 2019...Lets book hotels now!
    Pearl Japan 2019
    riley540 said:
    pulling69 said:

Pearl Japan 2019
    If it were to happen I would try to go if the flights were right...That Budokon boot is pretty damn good!
    pulling69 said:

pulling69 said:

pulling69 said:

I don’t understand why people have issues with Dimi. He never claims to be close with the band or have any direct connection with the band members, but obviously he gets info before 99% of us get it. He said we were getting Missoula before it got announced; said Europe tour with actual cities before announcement and has been nice enough to give us all early info for a long time. The list is endless of early info he has given. If Eddie is shouting out your name at back to back concerts, obviously he knows someone that’s close to the band. 

• SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    pulling69 said:

Who shit in your wheaties?
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    edited January 2018
    Everything has chains absolutely something will  change

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3_rauk8erk

Santiago chile 13th March added :) 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”