Comments

• kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    I wish I could go... :(
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Two late greats doing a GREAT :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y8Q2PATVyI
  • RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    dignin said:
    Who from the AMT is going to any of the upcoming "Home/Away" shows?

I'm trying for Missoula GA.
    dignin said:

I'm trying for Missoula GA..
    RYME said:
    dignin said:

dignin said:

I'm trying for Missoula GA..
    2 Chicago shows
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    dignin said:

Zero shows for me.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    i_lov_it said:
    brianlux said:
    i_lov_it said:
    brianlux said:
    i_lov_it said:
    brianlux said:
    i_lov_it said:
    brianlux said:
    i_lov_it said:
    brianlux said:
    Love that Waymore!

Hey loungers, thanks for keeping the cool vibe going here!  :smile:

Hello Loungers...Hey Brian hows your Cold are you feeling better?...I was going to ask you if you want a Beer...but maybe a Honey Lemon Tea might be better :)...it's so Great to see you here Brian :)

Some Eddie Vedder...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm8oxC24QZc

Hey there my friend, doing much better, thanks for asking!  A little Southern Comfort for sipping, please! :smile:

Nice Eddie pick!
    i_lov_it said:
    Things can be so sad and scary at times :frowning:
    In times like these, a place like the PJ community becomes even more important. 

Hey Brian my Friend...you're Very Welcome. glad to hear that you're doing much better :)..ok Southern Comfort it is enjoy...Thanks Brian...Yeah listening to Eddie's voice and Music makes me Happy :smiley:

Thanks for that Brian...yeah my Dad has just recently suffered a Minor Stroke so if that wasn't Scary enough he then had to have urgent Heart Surgery and By-Pass not long afterwards...even though he's made a Good recovery he's still very Fragile :frowning:

Good thoughts going out for your Dad.  I hope he makes a good recovery and regains his strength!

Thank you so much for your Kind words Brian that really means alot to me I really appreciate it and means so much too me :)

I really hope he makes a Good recovery too he's still very Fragile and lost a alot of weight but he's getting there...Naturally I keep an eye on Him often just to make sure he is ok...

Once again Thank you my Friend for your kind Words :)

Great to hear he's doing well! 

Hope you're doing well also.  :smile:

Thank you so much Brian :)

Hey yeah I'm going alright...considering my Dad's Health issues and other things recently...but things are looking alot more Positive and Brighter now :)

Hope you are doing well too :)

All things considered, I'm doing OK.  My wife was was down hard with a bad-ass bug a week ago and it definitely had me worried.  She's doing much better now so I can breathe a bit easier about that.  This weekend is my father's  interment and memorial which will be heavy plus I'm scheduled to play a song on my guitar for the memorial and hoping my shaky old hands don't fail me.  But then after that I'll bask in the good memories and think about how he finally gets to do the one thing he always wanted to do- fly high into the sky like a bird. :smile:

I am so sorry to hear about your Wife Brian but I am Glad she's doing much better now...those Bugs can really hit you hard...and I'm Happy that you can now Breathe easier :)

That's great to hear about this weekend Brian you'll do well my Friend and I'm sure your Dad will Love it and be smiling :)

Thank you, my friend!

And all you good people, have a great next few days.  I'll be off line till Tuesday (say, isn't that a song, LOL)

Off we go (that one too, sorta!)

Brian
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

edited January 2018
    brianlux said:
    i_lov_it said:
    brianlux said:
    i_lov_it said:
    brianlux said:
    i_lov_it said:
    brianlux said:
    i_lov_it said:
    brianlux said:
    i_lov_it said:
    brianlux said:
    Love that Waymore!

Hey loungers, thanks for keeping the cool vibe going here!  :smile:

Hello Loungers...Hey Brian hows your Cold are you feeling better?...I was going to ask you if you want a Beer...but maybe a Honey Lemon Tea might be better :)...it's so Great to see you here Brian :)

Some Eddie Vedder...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm8oxC24QZc

Hey there my friend, doing much better, thanks for asking!  A little Southern Comfort for sipping, please! :smile:

Nice Eddie pick!
    i_lov_it said:
    Things can be so sad and scary at times :frowning:
    In times like these, a place like the PJ community becomes even more important. 

Hey Brian my Friend...you're Very Welcome. glad to hear that you're doing much better :)..ok Southern Comfort it is enjoy...Thanks Brian...Yeah listening to Eddie's voice and Music makes me Happy :smiley:

Thanks for that Brian...yeah my Dad has just recently suffered a Minor Stroke so if that wasn't Scary enough he then had to have urgent Heart Surgery and By-Pass not long afterwards...even though he's made a Good recovery he's still very Fragile :frowning:

Good thoughts going out for your Dad.  I hope he makes a good recovery and regains his strength!

Thank you so much for your Kind words Brian that really means alot to me I really appreciate it and means so much too me :)

I really hope he makes a Good recovery too he's still very Fragile and lost a alot of weight but he's getting there...Naturally I keep an eye on Him often just to make sure he is ok...

Once again Thank you my Friend for your kind Words :)

Great to hear he's doing well! 

Hope you're doing well also.  :smile:

Thank you so much Brian :)

Hey yeah I'm going alright...considering my Dad's Health issues and other things recently...but things are looking alot more Positive and Brighter now :)

Hope you are doing well too :)

All things considered, I'm doing OK.  My wife was was down hard with a bad-ass bug a week ago and it definitely had me worried.  She's doing much better now so I can breathe a bit easier about that.  This weekend is my father's  interment and memorial which will be heavy plus I'm scheduled to play a song on my guitar for the memorial and hoping my shaky old hands don't fail me.  But then after that I'll bask in the good memories and think about how he finally gets to do the one thing he always wanted to do- fly high into the sky like a bird. :smile:

I am so sorry to hear about your Wife Brian but I am Glad she's doing much better now...those Bugs can really hit you hard...and I'm Happy that you can now Breathe easier :)

That's great to hear about this weekend Brian you'll do well my Friend and I'm sure your Dad will Love it and be smiling :)

Thank you, my friend!

And all you good people, have a great next few days.  I'll be off line till Tuesday (say, isn't that a song, LOL)

Off we go (that one too, sorta!)

Brian
     :) I Know of a song called Come Monday,   I don't know the song
     Till Tuesday.  I don't know what was going on with your wife, but good thoughts from me to you and your wife Brian. B)
    https://youtu.be/qnKKlf_FGwg
    Post edited by RYME on
  • "My brain's a good brain!"
  • "My brain's a good brain!"

:o  Where have you been hiding that stuff so far?

Thank you for sharing it here! I have never heard of that before and I really like it!!! 
  • kce8 said:

:o  Where have you been hiding that stuff so far?

Thank you for sharing it here! I have never heard of that before and I really like it!!! 
    Great tune, eh?

Dave Grohl recently tweeted about these guys inspiring him to get to work and create some awesome music!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    Very cool! I found some more at YT and yep they made some awesome music! 
    B, I hope the service was comforting for you.  I was listening to this last night, and found myself thinking of my dad, and then yours.

Not dismissive in ringing out the old, but more cleansing in ringing in the new - whatever it may be, and hold.

Cheers :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrXswIbWA7Y
    edited January 2018
    hedonist said:
    B, I hope the service was comforting for you.  I was listening to this last night, and found myself thinking of my dad, and then yours.

Not dismissive in ringing out the old, but more cleansing in ringing in the new - whatever it may be, and hold.

Cheers :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrXswIbWA7Y

WT... naked behind his guitar??? :o 
    :lol:
    Post edited by kce8 on
    He was a beautiful, sensitive goofball :peace:
    Yeah, I wouldn't disagree with that... :)  I just think most of His music didn't cross my way... except the hits.

Can you imagine I had to translate goofball... :grimacing: 
    :lol:
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Just passing through.

Where's the shitter?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    dankind said:
    Just passing through.

Where's the shitter?
    Only for paying customers. What can I get you?
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    dignin said:
    dankind said:
    Just passing through.

Where's the shitter?
    Never mind. I’ll just shit in the trash can. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    dankind said:
    dignin said:
    dankind said:
    Just passing through.

Where's the shitter?
    Never mind. I’ll just shit in the trash can. 
    Was there any doubt.
    I haven't played this song in awhile so enjoy the soaring voice of Neko Case.
    Maybe Sparrow
    https://youtu.be/4vgIcklGKQs
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Saw them on Tuesday night for the 3rd time and they opened with this one. Great band.

https://youtu.be/SezwuAvCMBQ
    It's a hopeless situation...
    edited February 2018
    edited February 2018
    Post edited by RYME on
  • I love this song. And it conjures some sweet memories for me:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJQgwqojirs
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    I love this song. And it conjures some sweet memories for me:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJQgwqojirs

Yeah great great memories... that record came out when live just started to get interesting for me... :lucky::whistle::wink: 
    So this music just comes along with that wonderful warm and exciting feeling nowadays, a little bit like butterflies... so good!!!
    Good morning Loungers! This is going to be a great day today! B)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrUHvPgxlcw