Membership bootlegs

2»

Comments

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    I use my codes on the vaults.
    I just used mine on Soldier Field...NICE
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • GR280729GR280729 Posts: 105
    I downloaded Wrigley 2 and now trying to decide on another one for my other code.  Should I get the other Wrigley?  Charlottesville from 2013 (I have the Philly shows I went to from that tour), the 2nd night closing the Spectrum (I was at the other 3 so I have them) or Quebec from 2016 (love the Needle and the Damage Done when I heard it on Sirius).  Or any others?
  • GR280729GR280729 Posts: 105
    Crap, just went to go listen to my 10/31/2009 Philly Spectrum Show and the CD sleeve has no CDs in it.  No idea where those are.  May need to use my code on a digital download for that show.  So pissed right now.  Any recommendations for my second code?
  • GR280729 said:
    I downloaded Wrigley 2 and now trying to decide on another one for my other code.  Should I get the other Wrigley?  Charlottesville from 2013 (I have the Philly shows I went to from that tour), the 2nd night closing the Spectrum (I was at the other 3 so I have them) or Quebec from 2016 (love the Needle and the Damage Done when I heard it on Sirius).  Or any others?
    The Wrigley 1 is definitely worth having. I went to both shows and they were awesome! 
  • I apologize for not being on here for a while to thank you all for your feedback. I've been crazy busy and haven't been checking the forum (where I lived for a long time a few years ago-not a good thing). I will review this and start comparing to what I have and get busy before they decide to start expiring the codes!  Thanks again and keep them coming! I'm sure others will benefit and I may need others too
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    The Bellingham Vault SOUNDS amazing.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • So how did you get these codes? Is it with analog membership only?
    "If she don't love me no more, i know her sister will" Jimi Hendrix
  • Blacksheep76Blacksheep76 Houston, TX Posts: 167
    For festivals, I really liked the Deluna Festival from Pensacola.