2018 Tour Rumour Thread

Comments

• SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,719
    PJNB said:
    While we wait, what are the rumored dates for fenway???
    No one has confirmed anything solid but Aug 31st weekend is the rumour. Anyone want to give a wink if that is right?
    Okay thanks thats what I saw too.  Labor Day weekend
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR TIX TO MSG NIGHT 2
  • VanEyckVanEyck Posts: 171
    Safeco Field Capacity47,943
    I wonder, will as many travel to Seattle as they would to the Chicago Wrigley dates?
  • imca43imca43 Posts: 54
    edited January 2018
    I gotta get back to work. Got nothing done today. lol. Guess i'll just wait for the email. I'm guessing we wont hear anything until Monday. The home shows tab keeps going in and out for me as well depending upon the page.
    Buffalo, New York (October 01, 1996)
    Saratoga Springs, New York (August 27, 2000)
    Philadelphia, PA (October 21, 2013)
    Philadelphia 1 (April 28, 2016)
    Philadelphia 2 (April 29, 2016)
  • High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    The Home Shows tab is not disappearing. Maybe they WILL announce in 6 minutes!
    Now it's disappearing for me. So much for that theory!
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,894
    Between refreshing this thread and a Patriots thread on another board (for Brady updates), there's not a whole lot of work being done here.  Might as start my weekend now.
  • The Home Shows tab is not disappearing. Maybe they WILL announce in 6 minutes!
    Now it's disappearing for me. So much for that theory!
    Same... would've been far worse if it stayed there with no announcement all weekend. Not watching constantly feels a little easier, at least
    4/13/16 - Jacksonville, FL
    9/2/18 - Boston, MA
    9/4/18 - Boston, MA
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    Well that was fun. Probably should get back to the laundry 
  • ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    So with Seattle being pretty much in the bag, is that guaranteed at Safeco? What are the other Home Shows possibilities? I know a lot of folks are dismissing that reddit post, and I don't blame them since why would he have more dates than just his city, but if theres some validity to it, Missoula and Edmonton as well? Missoula is a "home show", Edmonton has a new venue and they haven't been here in 7 years... maybe I'm just being hopeful... With lottos, are the stadiums separate from arenas usually? Thanks guys....keep on sleuthing!
    2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
    Chadplam said:
    So with Seattle being pretty much in the bag, is that guaranteed at Safeco? What are the other Home Shows possibilities? I know a lot of folks are dismissing that reddit post, and I don't blame them since why would he have more dates than just his city, but if theres some validity to it, Missoula and Edmonton as well? Missoula is a "home show", Edmonton has a new venue and they haven't been here in 7 years... maybe I'm just being hopeful... With lottos, are the stadiums separate from arenas usually? Thanks guys....keep on sleuthing!
    Only 2 lottos to go by and they were both separate lottos. It would be interesting if Missoula was thrown in the mix as it would throw a twist into peoples bids for the western travellers. I would guess Edmonton 2019 but who knows. 
    I don't think it's guaranteed at Safeco, that's just one of the many unconfirmed rumors circulating right now
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    VanEyck said:
    Safeco Field Capacity: 47,943
    I wonder, will as many travel to Seattle as they would to the Chicago Wrigley dates?
    I can only speak for myself, but I’m planning on heading to Seattle even though I’m from western PA and Boston/Chicago are much closer to me. I consider it my own personal “Trek to Mecca” and I assume many others will as well. The one thing that would throw a wrench in the whole idea for myself and likely many others is Philly. I swore to myself in 2016 that I’d never miss a Philly show. 
    VanEyck said:
    I don't think it's guaranteed at Safeco, that's just one of the many unconfirmed rumors circulating right now
    Merch had the Mariners logo on it awhile back and people reported that they knew people at the venue that said it was a go. Not guaranteed but I would say its pretty much a lock. 
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    PJNB said:
    Chadplam said:
    Only 2 lottos to go by and they were both separate lottos. It would be interesting if Missoula was thrown in the mix as it would throw a twist into peoples bids for the western travellers. I would guess Edmonton 2019 but who knows. 
    London and Wrigley were in 1 lottery.
    PJNB said:
    VanEyck said:
    Merch had the Mariners logo on it awhile back and people reported that they knew people at the venue that said it was a go. Not guaranteed but I would say its pretty much a lock. 
    Well that's more intel than I had! Thanks
    CopperTom said:
    PJNB said:
    Chadplam said:
    London and Wrigley were in 1 lottery.
    Just meant separate from the main tour lotto's. I would assume the same will be for Missoula this time around. 
  • It's appearing again...
    9/2/18 - Boston, MA
    9/4/18 - Boston, MA
  • AND IT HAS STUFF THERE!!!! 
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    It's appearing again...
    Dammit it is on the mobile site too. Can’t they just let us get on with our day in peace?!?!
    I love STUFF!!
  • It had Missoula, Seattle, Chicago, and fuck I am so excited I cannot think of the 4th...  I think Boston...
  • AND IT HAS STUFF THERE!!!! 
    ! please share
    9/2/18 - Boston, MA
    9/4/18 - Boston, MA
  • I clicked on Missoula and it took me to the home page with no more "Home Shows" tab...
  • It had Missoula, Seattle, Chicago, and fuck I am so excited I cannot think of the 4th...  I think Boston...
    Weird if no Philly
    9/2/18 - Boston, MA
    9/4/18 - Boston, MA
  • timdwillitimdwilli Los Angeles, CA Posts: 294
    Remember when McCready said he'd like to do a residency and each night play a full album? That would be the ultimate "Home Shows" and if they announced the albums with the dates for one lottery, it would be insane
  • gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 935
    edited January 2018
    It had a quote from Eddie or some text like "We're on the road again" and that was it...  Had 4 circle logos for each city...  Wasnt in the right mind to screenshot it...  Will if I see it again...
  • Confirmed! Seattle, Missoula, Chicago, Boston
  • It had a quote from ready or some text like "We're on the road again" and that was it...  Had 4 circle logos for each city...  Wasnt in the right mind to screenshot it...  Will if I see it again...
    Did it have dates on that page?
    9/2/18 - Boston, MA
    9/4/18 - Boston, MA
  • joe159joe159 Decatur, IL. Posts: 301
    it's up!

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    It had Missoula, Seattle, Chicago, and fuck I am so excited I cannot think of the 4th...  I think Boston...
    Weird if no Philly
    not really, the Philly rumor came way late after the other 4 cities had been talked about for a while
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Thats it!!!!!!!!!!