**The Official Please Play Alaska Thread**

Comments

• big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,528
    Looking forward to next fall and hope there is new music.

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

Bump.....

Let's get some Anchorage shows in September after the tourists leave.  Hoping Boise gets a show.

New years Eve bump...... Anchorage 2018

looking forward to the 2018 tours

bump

I feel like 2018 will be similar to 2009 and 2013.  New album in the fall with US tour dates in Aug-October (plus some stadium shows). 

• PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    bump

Would like to see some new/old locations for west coast tour.  Casper, Billings, Bozeman, Bend.   Venues are probably too small, but worth a mention.   Red Rocks would also be great.

Planning on long road trip in September, so let's schedule some Alaska-PNW shows to make it even better.

bump

If Seattle and Missoula shows likely, then fill in the gap with some other NW and Alaska to make it worthwhile.

Bump

• i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    I vote in Favour of this...
    Good to get some international support.  I thought Newfoundland in 2005 would never get shows, but they decided to make the effort and play two amazing shows.  Anchorage, BC, and the PNW would be a solid 5-10 show run.

Good to get some international support.  I thought Newfoundland in 2005 would never get shows, but they decided to make the effort and play two amazing shows.  Anchorage, BC, and the PNW would be a solid 5-10 show run.
    Hey You're welcome man...it's Good to support Alaska...I'm actually surprised Pearl Jam haven't played there already...
    I'm surprised they haven't added to previous west coast/BC tours.  Making the push for some Anchorage shows this year or next.

bump

the Alaska airlines center is wide open after may 16. 

bump

September may be the best shot to get some northwest shows  with the ballpark concerts in August

If 2018 does not pan out, hope 2019 has more regular tour stops to include Alaska.

I'm surprised they haven't added to previous west coast/BC tours.  Making the push for some Anchorage shows this year or next.
    Exactly that is surprising...playing Seattle might as well head a little further North and play Alaska...
    Pap said:
    I want that Mug :tongue: Haha
    a week in Alaska with 2 shows and a week traveling in the PNW would be a great fall vacation.  

bump

• PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    i_lov_it said:
    Pap said:
    I want that Mug :tongue: Haha
    :smiley:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    mid to end of september with the Missoula show would work with the rumored ballpark shows.

Bump......