How you feeling right now???

Comments

• jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Bleugh
    Irish for blue?
    Ha, no, that would be gorm. Though, blue is certainly a fair description of my general mood
    I hope red, orange, purple, green, pink, and yellow fill your mood soon.
    Cheers :smile:
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    edited December 2017
    Bleugh
    Irish for blue?
    Ha, no, that would be gorm. Though, blue is certainly a fair description of my general mood
    I hope red, orange, purple, green, pink, and yellow fill your mood soon.
    Cheers :smile:
    :-)
    Post edited by Thoughts_Arrive on
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    sleepy
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Lazy AF and loving it. It is totally snowing outside, and I am on staycation until the new year... I am the loungiest, laziest, do-nothing person in the world right now, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    PJ_Soul said:
    Lazy AF and loving it. It is totally snowing outside, and I am on staycation until the new year... I am the loungiest, laziest, do-nothing person in the world right now, lol.
    Nice! I'm glad to hear it's snowing there - relatives are over at the Christmas Market today, so that's good news. Raining like mad here.  
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    Sad
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    smooth
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    smooth
    How was your waxing appointment?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    smooth
    How was your waxing appointment?
    hahahaha
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    My mother fell and hurt her hip, she is now in hospital waiting for surgery. This Christmas will be strange.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    bluegrace said:
    My mother fell and hurt her hip, she is now in hospital waiting for surgery. This Christmas will be strange.
    I’m sorry to hear this. I hope she will recover well.
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Sad
    I hope you’ll feel better soon!
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    Annafalk said:
    Sad
    I hope you’ll feel better soon!
    Thank you!

I am feeling better. Dec 20 is always a gloomy day for personal reasons, but I try not to let it keep me down too long.
    Annafalk said:
    bluegrace said:
    I’m sorry to hear this. I hope she will recover well.

Thank you! The surgery went well, we are all relieved now.
  • I'm wishing everyone on here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!  Lots of love to the band and its fans.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I'm wishing everyone on here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!  Lots of love to the band and its fans.
    Back to ya!

I'm feeling optimistic.  Life will always kick me in the ass, but...comes a time - or times - to try and focus more on the good shit.  Helps to deal with when the inevitable lows hit hard.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    I'm wishing everyone on here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!  Lots of love to the band and its fans.
    :plus_one:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    Happy Holidays people!!!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    Worried for others
    I'm the king of pain
    Youngest of all
    To fall
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    The holidays are kind of kicking my ass this year, but I'm still optimistic about the future and where I'm headed. Hope everyone is surrounded with loved ones and finishes the year strong! Much peace and love from my little corner of the world.
    Tired and lazy.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    The holidays are kind of kicking my ass this year, but I'm still optimistic about the future and where I'm headed. Hope everyone is surrounded with loved ones and finishes the year strong! Much peace and love from my little corner of the world.
    Keep that mindset, my friend.  You will get where you need and want.

I just watched this and it gutted me, so damned...WOW.  What a voice; she is beyond gorgeous to me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKrkEOlyJo8

• WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    hedonist said:

I just watched this and it gutted me, so damned...WOW.  What a voice; she is beyond gorgeous to me.

Wow. 

I'm paraphrasing one of the comments from youtube: this is what happens when your emotion matches the absolute height of your ability. 

Sounds about right to me. Thanks for that.
    Nervous.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    back at work. so......tired as FUCK. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Better than a sharp stick in the eye.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    dankind said:
    Better than a sharp stick in the eye.
    I wouldn't know. thankfully. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Relieved. It seems my mother will be offered a place at a home for elderly people, instead of going home. We were worried they would just send her home. But they didn't.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited January 2018
    hedonist said:

This is possibly my favorite song of all time. I get goosebumps every time I hear her version. It is SO beautiful that it basically stops me in my tracks.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata