Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• BL221101BL221101 Minneapolis Posts: 56
    I have two 10C general admission tickets for Kraków that I’d be willing to trade for two 10C reserved seating in Kraków if anyone is interested in making that trade at the venue on the day of the show.
    49 and counting...
  • Olivavu said:
    i think the 3rd one is correct. wonder why NIN is not headlining
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    AND...today we find out the acts that will join PJ in Milan...I-days are making an announcement ;) 

• cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    Ooooops...false alarm on Milan news... they only announced acts for the Sunday ( QotSA and The Offspring ) 
  • DogboyDogboy Posts: 44
    Tickets (3 day) for NOS Alive Lisbon arrived today  :):):):):):):)
  • OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    Olivavu said:
    I expect Arctic Monkeys to headline as well. NIN aren't festival headliners in Europe.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    edited December 2017
    Olivavu said:
    Because in a lot of the world Depeche Mode is a huge act and is a major headliner.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-05/a-band-without-a-no-1-hit-is-outselling-bruno-mars-ed-sheeran
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    i was checkin flights..
    i book those 2 hot flights prague -krakow on 2nd and krakow -berlin on 4th cos was only 1 direct flight on that destination.10 min after they announce tour..ditn even look the rest of dates..i went directly to book the flight..man,,was like 90-100 each with extra checking bag when i book it..now its 340 euros!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    Gosh! Expansive 
  • Hi All.. American here. My son and I have GA tix for Prague, Poland and Berlin. So back to back. If anyone has the same, how are you getting from concert to concert? Train? Flying? Let me know. Trying to work on all the plans.
  • Hi All.. American here. My son and I have GA tix for Prague, Poland and Berlin. So back to back. If anyone has the same, how are you getting from concert to concert? Train? Flying? Let me know. Trying to work on all the plans.
    There's a thread on the third page for a PJ bus that goes from Prague-Krakow-Berlin. The first bus is fully booked but they're looking into a second bus. Might be worth checking out.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• anyone know a good area to stay for NOSalive(lisbon show)?
    im thinking maybe near the venue?
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    There's a thread on the third page for a PJ bus that goes from Prague-Krakow-Berlin. The first bus is fully booked but they're looking into a second bus. Might be worth checking out.
    Thank you!!! I will check it out.
  • PJNB said:
    Looking for advice for a first-time Ten Clubber. I'm looking to travel with the band for about a week, hitting whatever shows fall in that period. But I'll probably be traveling alone. If I buy a pair of tickets, what's the best way to unload them so they don't go to waste? 
    Plenty of people to sell/buy tickets on here or on the Facebook groups. What shows are you going to? I am planning on doing Prague-Krakow-Berlin solo....
    I'm doing Prague-Krakow-Berlin with my son (he's 17). Happy to meet up PJNB if you need some company.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    PJNB said:
    Looking for advice for a first-time Ten Clubber. I'm looking to travel with the band for about a week, hitting whatever shows fall in that period. But I'll probably be traveling alone. If I buy a pair of tickets, what's the best way to unload them so they don't go to waste? 
    Plenty of people to sell/buy tickets on here or on the Facebook groups. What shows are you going to? I am planning on doing Prague-Krakow-Berlin solo....
    I'm doing Prague-Krakow-Berlin with my son (he's 17). Happy to meet up PJNB if you need some company.
    Wow what a trip that is going to be for you two. I have two boys that will be 3 and 2 by the time the tour happens. Who knows maybe they will make PJ35 lol. I would definitely meet up with you guys! Are you doing GA for the first 2?
  • PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Wow what a trip that is going to be for you two. I have two boys that will be 3 and 2 by the time the tour happens. Who knows maybe they will make PJ35 lol. I would definitely meet up with you guys! Are you doing GA for the first 2?
    Awesome!! So excited. I am trying to get on the PJ Bus #2. Yes...doing GA for the first two. Staying at the Hilton Old Town in Prague. Where are you staying in Krakow and Berlin? I am looking for some places. Happy Holidays! This is going to be epic! You have to take your boys to PJ35!!! Took my son to see the Stones, The Who and Clapton...you have to raise them right! LOL
  • claviousclavious Northern Germany Posts: 54
    Selling one GA ticket for Amsterdam, Face Value, PM me

• clavious said:

Have PMd clavious!
  • clavious said:

PM
  • Hello, looking to do the Prague->Berlin->Krakow run solo.  ISO 10c tickets for any of the shows, PM me if interested
  • PJ0610PJ0610 Posts: 21
    Looking for 1  TC Tix Padua and Rom
    Marcel Frey
  • allanakallanak Las Vegas Posts: 14
    For anyone who hasn’t bought their Mad Cool/Madrid tickets, they’re 20% off through the 29th if you checkout with code DEC20

I saved about 50 bucks on VIP!
    7/14/98 - Inglewood, CA
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    11/24/13 - Los Angeles, CA
    10/19/14 - St Paul, MN
    10/20/14 - Milwaukee, WI
    4/9/16 - Miami, FL
    4/11/16 - Tampa, FL
    4/23/16 - New Orleans, LA
    8/7/16 - Fenway Park
    8/20/16 - Wrigley Field
    7/1/18 - Prague, CZ
    7/3/18 - Krakow, PL
    7/5/18 - Berlin, DE
    7/7/18 - Werchter, BE
    7/10/18 - Barcelona, ES
    7/12/18 - Madrid, ES
    8/8/18 - Seattle, WA
    8/10/18 - Seattle, WA
    8/13/18 - Missoula, MT
    8/18/18 - Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 - Wrigley Field
    9/4/18 - Fenway Park
  • allanak said:
    For anyone who hasn’t bought their Mad Cool/Madrid tickets, they’re 20% off through the 29th if you checkout with code DEC20

I saved about 50 bucks on VIP!
    Wonder if i can refund and buy back
  • Hi guys, looking for one spare GA Prague ticket for a friend. Please PM if you would like to sell one. Thanks
    EV London 07/06/17
    PJ Prague 01/07/18
    EV Berlin 28/06/19
  • Seb77Seb77 Amsterdam Posts: 77
    Looking for one spare Amsterdam GA ticket! Please PM me! 
    Nijmegen 2007 Rotterdam 2009 Philadelphia 4 2009 Nijmegen 2010 Berlin 2010 Amsterdam 1&2 2012 Arras 2012 Amsterdam 1&2 2014
    Amsterdam 1&2 Pinkpop Berlin 2018
  • Is there something new about a second Amsterdam show? Will there be another show a day after the first one? Does anybody of you know something?
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    TT111515 said:
    Is there something new about a second Amsterdam show? Will there be another show a day after the first one? Does anybody of you know something?
    Someone said they talked to someone at the Springsteen  Amsterdam show and it is still a possibility. We may have to wait until Pink Pop sells out to know more. 
  • I have 2 seated tickets for sale they are not together but only a block apart and are general sale not fan club

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Gilli1979 said:
    I have 2 seated tickets for sale they are not together but only a block apart and are general sale not fan club

if u say which shoiw,will help
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”