Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• Standing tickets for London on the 18th needed please, pm me I will definitely have it 
  • Has anyone got pair of Amsterdam tickets? PLease I want to buy Ziggo dome tickets.
    I found one. But still looking for standing Amsterdam Ziggo dome 1 more ticket. 10C or regular no matter. Of course 10C is apreciated :) I am a member too. If anyone has 1 ticket please write to me.

Fenerbahçe
  • I have an extra 10C seated for London 2 and would love to trade 1 for London 1 10C GA. Thanks.
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    Hello out there!
    ISO
    1-2 x GA
    or
    2 Seats for Amsterdam
    Thanks for answers and greetings
    Frank
  • How does trading (or selling) 10c tickets even works when they are picked on a venue. If som1 for example trades Amsterdam for Rome how can both of them be sure that the other person will stick to plan?
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,905
    How does trading (or selling) 10c tickets even works when they are picked on a venue. If som1 for example trades Amsterdam for Rome how can both of them be sure that the other person will stick to plan?

trust i think
  • bernicebernice amsterdam Posts: 63

How does trading (or selling) 10c tickets even works when they are picked on a venue. If som1 for example trades Amsterdam for Rome how can both of them be sure that the other person will stick to plan?
    Like just_one says. I just bought a 10c ticket Amsterdam from another fan. I trust him to honour our deal.
    Life has nothin' to do with killin' time
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    prague has only tickets behind scene
    krakow onyl the up levels around 
    rome has like 200 ticket so all lower levels sold out and the far away seats up in olimpico left..70k stadium
    padova all ga is sold out right and left close to stage seats  almost sold out..the upper level selling as well
    this tour will be a full sold out one..and we talking  5 festivals and huge  stadiums shows and arenas of 20k+ /..crazy..
    the band is huge everywhere on this planet,one of the hottest names out there
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Ticket for London on the 18th still needed 
  • it's getting unlikely to have the 2nd night for AMS and Barcelona. Also not sure about buying Milan tix since the pit is sold out
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    it's getting unlikely to have the 2nd night for AMS and Barcelona. Also not sure about buying Milan tix since the pit is sold out
    You know, some of the best gigs i've been to have been hanging by the sound stage... the pit isn't the be all and end all. And wait and see the other acts I-days have planned for that day, could be some nice surprises in store. AND 2.5hrs PJ is still 2.5hrs PJ ( i'm adamant thats the minimum they'll play) ;) And the venue looks mint!!
  • wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    edited December 2017
    Alice in Chains just announced they will be playing the same day as PJ at Mad Cool. 

Edit- Actually not sure what day they’re playing. The AIC website has the 12th but the Mad Cool site says the 13th. Guess we will wait and see. 
    Post edited by wall232 on
    NYPJ
  • Leathe?ma?Leathe?ma? Яussia Posts: 354
    wall232 said:
    Alice in Chains just announced they will be playing the same day as PJ at Mad Cool. 

Edit- Actually not sure what day they’re playing. The AIC website has the 12th but the Mad Cool site says the 13th. Guess we will wait and see. 
    Wow wow wow!!!
  • Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    wall232 said:

It would be great!
  • Right now, there are tickets for Berlin available at pearljam.tickets.de
  • sr-71sr-71 Posts: 57
    selling one GA for Amsterdam, as well as one GA for London 1+2
    Face Value of course.  PM me
  • sr-71 said:
    selling one GA for Amsterdam, as well as one GA for London 1+2
    Face Value of course.  PM me
    I have sent you a PM 
    sent PM, so London Night 1 GA is gone.
    Amsterdam GA and London Night 2 GA Remain 
  • I love you sr-71  =)
    sr-71 said:
    sent PM, so London Night 1 GA is gone.
    Amsterdam GA and London Night 2 GA Remain 
    I have sent you a pm!
    edited December 2017

London Night 2 GA Ticket as well the Amsterdam GA (one piece) remain (PM me)
    Post edited by sr-71 on
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    sr-71 said:

London Night 2 GA Ticket as well the Amsterdam GA (one piece) remain (PM me)
    pm sent for London 2
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
    London Night 2 GA is gone, 

Amsterdam GA (one piece) will remain
  • bardasbardas Posts: 13
    sr-71 said:
    London Night 2 GA is gone, 

Amsterdam GA (one piece) will remain
    you have pm
  • AponeApone Posts: 575
    Still looking for a London 2 GA ticket peeps! Thanks
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
    Amsterdam GA is gone, so no tickets available from myside
  • ap152938ap152938 Vienna Posts: 3
    so looking forward to the European shows! yeeeeeeeeeees! Berlin, Prague, Milan, Barcelona, Padova, Rome, Madrid,
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2018: Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid 2017: Taormina I, Taormina II, Firenze Rocks, Dublin  2014:Vienna, Berlin, Milan, Trieste  2012: Berlin, Berlin II  2010: Berlin  2009: London  2007: Vienna, Munich  2006: Vienna, Prague, London  2001: Seattle  2000: Seattle, Seattle, Salzburg, Bellingham 1998: Seattle: Seattle

Hello out there!
    I am looking for hardcopy tickets:
    1-2 x GA Amsterdam
    or
    2 Seats for Amsterdam
    Thanks for answers and greetings
    Frank
  • OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    jamsonchu said:
    Did anyone that went for London 10C tickets in the lottery not get them? 

I didn’t but only because I totally spaced on the timings. I thought I had until midday but when I logged in at 10 to register I realised I was too late. 

I managed to to pick up a last minute single seated ticket for the second show and struggling to find anything else for my two friends. If anyone one has any spare tickets, ideally standing so we can all be together (I assume I have no chance of 3 seated together) I’d happily take them off your hands. 

This is is the absolute last time I leave my PJ tickets to chance, as soon as the ballot opens I’m entering
    So 10C didn’t even send me out a European Tour Announcement email. It wasn’t until last Thursday when I received Ticketmaster’s weekly ticket alert and I saw “Pearl Jam” that I went onto the PJ website and saw the tour was happening. By then it was too late to enter the ballot for any concert. I’ve subsequently failed to get any tickets in the public sales.

I complained to 10C about their failure to send a tour notice email and they said that an email was sent to my email address and that they can see the email was opened/read. But I would have remembered reading such an email and there’s no sign of this email in my inbox, any personal folders, the junk folder or the deleted folder. I even asked my email server to provide access and restore all deleted/rejected emails and there’s no record of any such email. I’m really annoyed and 10C refuse to admit their error or to make it right.

I got all the emails about it.