Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    edited March 2018
    Hey everyone,

I am looking for a spare 10c ticket to Padova and Roma. 
    Post edited by Ricsard on
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • Can som1 pls explain what does it mean to collect tickets at will call. I get that 10c tickets are picked up on a venue at day of the concert but never heard of that expression, does it mean something special??
  • Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    Can som1 pls explain what does it mean to collect tickets at will call. I get that 10c tickets are picked up on a venue at day of the concert but never heard of that expression, does it mean something special??
    The box/booth where you pick up tickets from the venue is called 'Will Call'. It is just a name for the ticket pick up booth.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • aha, cool thx :)
  • Has anyone got pair of Amsterdam tickets? PLease I want to buy Ziggo dome tickets.
    Fenerbahçe
  • srevell said:
    Hi guys I have one spare 10c ticket for London 19.06 
    I’ll take it srevell if it’s still available?
  • Is there a reason people are asking for pairs of tickets on here? Surely anyone on these boards will have one spare max? Or am I missing something?
  • Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    Is there a reason people are asking for pairs of tickets on here? Surely anyone on these boards will have one spare max? Or am I missing something?
    No, I don't think you are missing something.
    They probably aren't wording their requests as clearly as they could be.
    Looking for 2 spares, will take single spares that you may have...for example.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • OffRampOffRamp Aberdeen, Scotland Posts: 76

I've got a spare Ten Club London 2 GA, if anyone has a spare Ten Club London 1 GA to swap... (PM me, cheers)

1996 London Wembley Arena
    2000 Glasgow
    2003 Irvine 2, San Diego
    2006 London Astoria, Verona, Milan
    2009 London Shepherds Bush, Manchester, London O2
    2010 Belfast
    2012 Manchester 1, Oslo, Copenhagen

2014 Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2, Leeds

• Hey guys,
    I’m pretty desperate for a ticket to both the London concerts. If anybody can help with one or both shows please PM me.
    Cheers,
    Jamson
  • zstefzstef Posts: 3
    Good evening all... I need two 10c GA tickets for Padova, so if anyone has a spare ticket please PM me.
    Thx.
    Budapest, November the 17th 1996.
    Zagreb, September the 26th 2006. - the best birthday party I could have wished for.
  • bernicebernice amsterdam Posts: 63
    edited December 2017
    I am looking for a spare Amsterdam GA. If anyone has one could you please send me a PM? Thanks
    Post edited by bernice on
    Life has nothin' to do with killin' time
  • southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 988
    Hi everyone

I have a pair of reserved for London 1 that I got through the AXS presale-Block 402, Row D, Seat 494-495.  I tried after a few hours and was able to get a single seat in Block 102 so will use that one. I would obviously like to see these spares go to a ten club member. Face value of course. 

Any takers PM me. 
    rustedsigns
  • Standing ticket wanted for the London show on the 18th. Anyone have one or even a pair of tickets 
  • Looking to trade one x London 2 (19th) 10C GA standing for same London 1 (18th).  PM please.
    Berlin 30/06/10, Amsterdam 26/06/12, Amsterdam 27/06/12, Berlin 4/07/12, Berlin 5/07/12 Brooklyn NYC 18/10/13, Brooklyn NYC 19/10/13, Philadelphia 21/10/13, Philadelphia 22/10/13, Amsterdam 16/06/14, Amsterdam 17/06/14, Vienna 25/06/14, Berlin 26/06/14, Amsterdam 12/06/18, Amsterdam 13/06/18, London 18/06/18, Prague 01/07/18, Berlin 05/07/18, Barcelona 10/07/18, Berlin 21/06/22, Zurich 23/06/22, Copenhagen 5/07/22, Budapest 12/07/22, Amsterdam 25/07/22
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    man,,rome and padova selling really good..padova will be like trieate style venue..
    rome will be like san siro and im sure will sell out 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    edited December 2017
    i believe this tour will be fully sold out
    berlin,barca,lisbon,amsterdam,london is sold out already
    krakow and prague only behind scenes and up lever 400 s are available..usually wercther is sold out,,and i expect from what i saw italians to go sold out too..rome is a 70k venue and is selling so fast..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    Eddie sold 55,000 to a festival that had nobodies in it this year (next to Glen of course). Italy loves Pearl Jam and so does Europe. 
  • jguzzijguzzi Monterey, CA Posts: 49
    edited December 2017
    SOLD        I have a pair of 10 club reserved seats to Padova. PM me.    SOLD
    Post edited by jguzzi on
    10-31-2009 - Philly, PA
    11-26-2013 - Oakland, CA
    10-16-2014 - Detroit, MI
    04-09-2016 - Miami, FL
    04-11-2016 - Tampa, FL
    08-20-2016 - Chicago, IL
    09-09-2017 - Dana Point, CA (EV)
    06-24-2018 - Padova, Italy
    06-26-2018 - Rome, Italy
    07-01-2018 - Prague, Czech 
    08-10-2018 - Seattle, WA
  • PORCH8 said:
    A friend of mine has 4 tickets for Milan I-Days festival that he needs to sell and wants to do so to a fan at face value not on any money making resale site - if anyone can suggest how or where would be best for him to do this please can you let me know on here or via PM.

Hi is it pit ticket?

PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • just_one said:
    Madrid anyone?)

there are still tickets for madrid i think
    Yeah, i got one, looking for company

Hey leathe?ma?
    We are doing Madrid, yo have normal or VIP, we have done VIP to try get ahead of the 80000 people!

• RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    i believe this tour will be fully sold out
    berlin,barca,lisbon,amsterdam,london is sold out already
    krakow and prague only behind scenes and up lever 400 s are available..usually wercther is sold out,,and i expect from what i saw italians to go sold out too..rome is a 70k venue and is selling so fast..

Pinkpop will be sold out as fast as a normal show. 55.000 people in that area is easily found. Belgium, Germany, France, Netherlands. So be prepared. 
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Leathe?ma?Leathe?ma? Яussia Posts: 354
    hotracer said:
    just_one said:
    Madrid anyone?)

there are still tickets for madrid i think
    Yeah, i got one, looking for company

Hey leathe?ma?
    We are doing Madrid, yo have normal or VIP, we have done VIP to try get ahead of the 80000 people!

Hi! I have normal tickets for three days
  • neddie vedderneddie vedder 93 million miles from the sun Posts: 191
    Hi everyone

I have a pair of reserved for London 1 that I got through the AXS presale-Block 402, Row D, Seat 494-495.  I tried after a few hours and was able to get a single seat in Block 102 so will use that one. I would obviously like to see these spares go to a ten club member. Face value of course. 

Any takers PM me. 
    Any takers yet ? I know a couple who are desperate for a pair of London tickets 
    Manchester 09, Hyde Park 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 1+2 2012, EV Manchester 2012, EV London 1+2 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, EV London 1+2 2017, EV Dublin 2017, London 2018, Milan 2018, Padova 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2018, EV Florence 2019, EV Barolo 2019, EV Madrid 2019, Berlin 2022, London 1+2 2022, Budapest 2022, Krakow 2022, Amsterdam 2022

• Did anyone that went for London 10C tickets in the lottery not get them? 

I didn’t but only because I totally spaced on the timings. I thought I had until midday but when I logged in at 10 to register I realised I was too late. 

I managed to to pick up a last minute single seated ticket for the second show and struggling to find anything else for my two friends. If anyone one has any spare tickets, ideally standing so we can all be together (I assume I have no chance of 3 seated together) I’d happily take them off your hands. 

This is is the absolute last time I leave my PJ tickets to chance, as soon as the ballot opens I’m entering
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    Looking for a Rome 10C GA
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Did anyone that went for London 10C tickets in the lottery not get them? 

I didn’t but only because I totally spaced on the timings. I thought I had until midday but when I logged in at 10 to register I realised I was too late. 

I managed to to pick up a last minute single seated ticket for the second show and struggling to find anything else for my two friends. If anyone one has any spare tickets, ideally standing so we can all be together (I assume I have no chance of 3 seated together) I’d happily take them off your hands. 

This is is the absolute last time I leave my PJ tickets to chance, as soon as the ballot opens I’m entering
    So 10C didn’t even send me out a European Tour Announcement email. It wasn’t until last Thursday when I received Ticketmaster’s weekly ticket alert and I saw “Pearl Jam” that I went onto the PJ website and saw the tour was happening. By then it was too late to enter the ballot for any concert. I’ve subsequently failed to get any tickets in the public sales.

I complained to 10C about their failure to send a tour notice email and they said that an email was sent to my email address and that they can see the email was opened/read. But I would have remembered reading such an email and there’s no sign of this email in my inbox, any personal folders, the junk folder or the deleted folder. I even asked my email server to provide access and restore all deleted/rejected emails and there’s no record of any such email. I’m really annoyed and 10C refuse to admit their error or to make it right.

• SB271488SB271488 Vienna / Austria Posts: 4
    hi,

has anybody a spare ticket for berlin? luckily I got my tickets via 10c, but stil need 1 for a friend.

many thanks, Seb
  • jamsonchu said:
    Did anyone that went for London 10C tickets in the lottery not get them? 

So 10C didn’t even send me out a European Tour Announcement email. It wasn’t until last Thursday when I received Ticketmaster’s weekly ticket alert and I saw “Pearl Jam” that I went onto the PJ website and saw the tour was happening. By then it was too late to enter the ballot for any concert. I’ve subsequently failed to get any tickets in the public sales.

I complained to 10C about their failure to send a tour notice email and they said that an email was sent to my email address and that they can see the email was opened/read. But I would have remembered reading such an email and there’s no sign of this email in my inbox, any personal folders, the junk folder or the deleted folder. I even asked my email server to provide access and restore all deleted/rejected emails and there’s no record of any such email. I’m really annoyed and 10C refuse to admit their error or to make it right.

That sucks. Just out of interest, why could they do to make it right? The shows are already sold out.
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    Tickets

Tickets (Ten Club)

Dec 12, 3:24 PM PST

Sorry, we have no information on a second show.

-10c

Frank Dirk

Dec 12, 2:46 AM PST

Hi!

Will there be a 2nd show in Amsterdam?

Thanks for an answer and greetings