Options

Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• Options
    reismannreismann Posts: 23
    edited December 2017
    I have 1 x 10C ticket GA for Padua , Roma , Krakau - all gone! Sorry!
    Post edited by reismann on
  • Options
    i only know i list from checking the website, hav't had an email yet, is there any info in the email about pre-sale before general ?
    They sent pre-sale info out a little later, I got mine 5:17 tonight.
  • Options
     Woohoo!  I got London 2 GA, Prague GA and Krakow GA!  I think I'll be doing the eastern Europe shows solo.  Only 7 months to go until London.....
  • Options
    Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    PJNB said:
    cv658133 said:
    Anyone needing London tickets there's an o2 presale tomorrow 
    Any info on Prague?
    Couldn't find any unfortunately but I may have a GA spare...are you travelling over for any other shows?
  • Options
    Do you only get a pre-sale link if you lost out on the contest? For various reasons I did not enter the contest but I would really like to purchase a non-10C GA ticket for Amsterdam and therefore would like the pre-sale link, but I don't know if there is any way to get that? 
    Copenhagen 2007 / Copenhagen 2012 / Amsterdam 1 2014.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,740
    cv658133 said:
    PJNB said:
    cv658133 said:
    Any info on Prague?
    Couldn't find any unfortunately but I may have a GA spare...are you travelling over for any other shows?
    I heard there was one from another fan though passwords are not allowed to be shared or membership could be revoked. Looking for reserved right now so I can just enjoy the city and not worry about early entry due to arriving day of the show. Thanks though.
  • Options
    abrakapokusabrakapokus Belgrade, Serbia Posts: 23
    I'm just curious, how early were early entries on previous tours, for those who know :) 
  • Options
    CB254133CB254133 Posts: 153
    I have a spare GA for both London shows.   PM me if interested,
  • Options
    Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    i won tickets for amsterdam and be9rlin but i get a conformation mail for amsterdam. but my credit charged for both show. send a emai to ten 10 c but no responce. anyone has the same problem
    Yeah I won all 5 of mine but in the email it only said Amsterdam but I've been charged for the 5...it's odd
  • Options
    CB254133 said:
    PM sent
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,422
    Can’t wait for summer! Thanks, 10C!

Congratulations! Your name has been drawn for the following screenings:

DATECITYPRICE/PAIR
    07/01/2018Prague, Czech Republic - Reserved Seating$221.00
    06/24/2018Padova, Italy - Reserved Seating$240.00
    07/03/2018Krakow, Poland - GA Standing$218.00
    07/05/2018Berlin, Germany - GA $235.00
    06/26/2018Rome, Italy - Reserved Seating$242.00
    Now, this looks like someone who understands the Odds.

Congrats!!!
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Any guesses for which show gets an entire album played?
    Prague Riot Act
    But with a Release as an opener. 18 shows and still waiting!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    PJNB said:
    cv658133 said:
    Any info on Prague?
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/6602873#Comment_6602873

14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    LN241653LN241653 Cambridge Posts: 163
    First time booking tickets through 10c, won tickets for both London shows(double fist pump) but can anyone tell me/post a link to where it says about delivery/picking the tickets up, cheers.
  • Options
    I'm just curious, how early were early entries on previous tours, for those who know :) 
    its usually only about 15 minutes just time to get in before general sale tickets
  • Options
    kvandersenkvandersen Copenhagen Posts: 8
    LN241653 said:
    First time booking tickets through 10c, won tickets for both London shows(double fist pump) but can anyone tell me/post a link to where it says about delivery/picking the tickets up, cheers.
    You Will recieve info Bout where to get ya tickets 
    eddies last name
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    its usually only about 15 minutes just time to get in before general sale tickets
    depence the venue.,
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    CB254133 said:
    Pm sent
  • Options
    depence the venue.,
    Yeh seem to recall Berlin being earlier
  • Options
    Do we think theres any chance of Barcelona 2 ?
  • Options
    Steve39 said:
    Steve39 said:
    Got seated tickets for London1 and it's my first time getting them through 10C.
    I know we won't know exact seating until we pick the tickets up but are 10C tickets usually close to the stage (rather than right at the back of the venue)?

Anyone?
    Its an - ish - got tickets to madison garden 7 years back and they were side stage both nights
    eddies last name
  • Options
    nando1979nando1979 Castlerock (Northern Ireland) Posts: 82
    I managed to score tickets for Amsterdam but have just been speaking to a friend who lives there. He's buying tickets in the general sale and told me about a site that's cheaper than Ticketmaster. I haven't really checked it out so not sure how they work with oversees purchases but you may want to check them out.  It's www.mojo.nl
    If hope could grow from dirt like me, it can be done.......
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    alesek said:
    Any guesses for which show gets an entire album played?
    Prague Riot Act
    But with a Release as an opener. 18 shows and still waiting!
    I'll let Ed know ;)
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    Put in for London 1 GA and got it - best keep avoiding moving traffic for a few more months!
    Congratulations to all who were as lucky!
  • Options
    First time buying from ten club and got London seats! When / how do I find out my seat allocation? Can’t find out and it’s not clear on the email when they will let me know. Also are they usually good seats?
  • Options
    AlexbarriopedroAlexbarriopedro Guadalajara Posts: 5
    marko3k said:
    My wife and I have been members for a while now (me since 03 and Steph since 2014)... We put in for different shows for reserved seats and won both our first choices - London 2 for me and London 1 for her! So lucky and grateful.

Stupidly we both entered for GA (after seats) for Barcelona and Rome and will now likely have a spare 2 GAs for both shows (unless we take 2 of our 4 kids!) We will be going to both shows so if anyone wants to take on the spares let me know!

My wife and I have been members for a while now (me since 03 and Steph since 2014)... We put in for different shows for reserved seats and won both our first choices - London 2 for me and London 1 for her! So lucky and grateful.

Stupidly we both entered for GA (after seats) for Barcelona and Rome and will now likely have a spare 2 GAs for both shows (unless we take 2 of our 4 kids!) We will be going to both shows so if anyone wants to take on the spares let me know!
    i am interested for Rome! You have 2 tickets? message me!!! (GA it means the pitch right?)

I am interested for Barcelona, message me! 
  • Options
    smalltown_pjsmalltown_pj Posts: 56
    edited December 2017
    sold
    Post edited by smalltown_pj on
    'Everything has changed but absolutely nothing's changed'

New York: 09-10-98; London: 05-29-00; London: 05-30-00; Glasgow: 06-03-00; Dublin: 08-23-06; Reading: 08-27-06; Virginia Beach: 06-17-08; Washington: 08-16-08 (EV); Seattle: 09-21-09; Philadelphia 10-31-09; Bristow: 05-13-10; Belfast: 06-23-10
  • Options
    DiniDini Hamburg Posts: 9
    sjees8 said:
    I've got an extra GA ticket for Amsterdam. Let me know if interested :)
    Do you still have the extra GA for Amsterdam?
  • Options
    madl said:
    I accidentally bought 6*2 tickets - I only thought I entered the drawing - stupid me. Is there ANY chance of regretting OR reselling when there's this picture ID requirement? It's very expensive for me :-((((

I only need for one show - haven't decided which.
    Nope all sales are personally and CANNOT be refunded - you CANNOT resell tickets due to they ha r to be picked up by id 
    eddies last name
  • Options
    Got one GA spare for London 2. Need one for London 1 so a swap would be perfect.
    PM sent in case you don't get a swap.