Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    This happened for the last two European tours.

Pearl Jam announced one night in Amsterdam and then the tickets went on sale for a second night on Ticketmaster after the first one sold out.
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    think its worth the hassle to buy 1 ticketmaster Ziggo GA for resell? 
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• It's a little concerning that a second date hasn't been announced yet.

However, I wouldn't be taking too much from Ticketmaster saying 'We have no information about a second date'. What they are leaving out of that statement is '...to give you right now'.

They have information - If there is a second date, they will surely know as the primary ticket-seller. If there is no second date, they will surely know as the primary ticket-seller. Either way, they have information.

The call when to announce the second date will rest with Pearl Jam and the local promoter. In the meantime, Ticketmaster will be staying 'neutral' in their responses.

myoung321 said:
    To scalp someone?
  • JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    edited December 2017
    Ah well. I keep on refreshing. What is more likely: that tickets for the 2nd night go on sale immediately or that they will sell them somewhere next week? 
  • JackD.JackD. Posts: 480
    Is anybody in the know? Or is this just wild guessing? Can't fool around on ticketmaster.nl the whole day...
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,023
    Why would they need 2 days off between shows in the same damn country, after the 1st show of the tour. There is clearly a spot for a 2nd show on the 13th.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
    Olivavu said:
    myoung321 said:
    To scalp someone?
    No...to trade for possible show 2... or merch -- Already have 10C GA for 1st show. 

• deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    Olivavu said:

Pearl Jam announced one night in Amsterdam and then the tickets went on sale for a second night on Ticketmaster after the first one sold out.
    I think both 2012 and 2014 went on sale almost the same time with the 1st. night. Anyway we just have to wait..
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
    myoung321 said:
    Olivavu said:
    myoung321 said:
    To scalp someone?
    No...to trade for possible show 2... or merch -- Already have 10C GA for 1st show. 
    Would be a gamble 
    deftones said:
    Olivavu said:

I think both 2012 and 2014 went on sale almost the same time with the 1st. night. Anyway we just have to wait..
    There’s a space on 13th in the tour for it.

They usually do two.

The train ticket being up for 13th.

All this makes me think it will happen.
  • deftones said:
    Olivavu said:

That's what I heard. I'll refresh for one more hour. After that I think I'll quit. 
  • RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    Poland is far from sold out..  unbelievable..  a lot of countries are desperate to see them. Like Ireland/Scotland/Sweden/France/Denmark/Norway/Amsterdam again... 
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
    Olivavu said:
    myoung321 said:
    Olivavu said:
    myoung321 said:
    To scalp someone?
    Would be a gamble 
    yeah not gonna get it... plus they're probably waiting for that ticket to sell before show 2 goes up..haha 

• N2 in 2012 and 2014 went on sale 30 minutes after N1. It could still happen, but I doubt it will be a suprise..
    But I do not think another night would hurt Pinkpop at all. Could be PJ likes the Netherlands, so they will spent some time here.
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,023
    RideRick said:
    Poland is far from sold out..  unbelievable..  a lot of countries are desperate to see them. Like Ireland/Scotland/Sweden/France/Denmark/Norway/Amsterdam again... 

Two reasons. Personalised tickets and really expensive for the locals.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • dresi_4dresi_4 Czech Republic Posts: 92
    RideRick said:
    That's because PJ is a band for the rich now.
    2014 Vienna
    2018 Prague, Krakow
    2022 Krakow, Prague
  • dresi_4 said:
    RideRick said:
    For the rich? You do realise that U2 ask 180 euros for a single ticket? PJ ask 80-90. Very reasonable. I had to pay 60 for QOTSA. 
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,680
    dresi_4 said:
    RideRick said:
    That's because PJ is a band for the rich now.dresi_4 said:
    RideRick said:
    dresi_4 said:
    RideRick said:
    Oh please......lets not start that nonsense here
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,925
    dresi_4 said:
    RideRick said:
    playing devil advocate this is kinda true...

PJ really should lower their concert prices...60€ is enough
  • Dying-AngelDying-Angel Paris Posts: 15
    the lack of communication concerning eventual second show in barcelona and amsterdam is annoying

ten club could communicate about if there will be or not extra shows and if so when it would be put in sale
  • When I saw it was 90 euros I almost passed. I haven't been to Eddie Vedder because of the high prices (more than €100,-)
  • just_one said:
    dresi_4 said:
    RideRick said:
    playing devil advocate this is kinda true...

PJ really should lower their concert prices...60€ is enough
    Eddie Vedder was more expensive than PJ. Just let that sink in. 
  • the lack of communication concerning eventual second show in barcelona and amsterdam is annoying

ten club could communicate about if there will be or not extra shows and if so when it would be put in sale
    Annoying indeed. 
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,925
    the lack of communication concerning eventual second show in barcelona and amsterdam is annoying

its 4:40 am in seattle right now
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,936
    All I will say on this matter is that tickets to see PJ in Prague should not be more than London. Its not fair on the local population.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • tino_11 said:
    All I will say on this matter is that tickets to see PJ in Prague should not be more than London. Its not fair on the local population.
    How much is the price difference? 
  • Been in the AXS queue for London tickets queue for an hour - has anyone hung on this long and been successful?
    www.gringorecords.com
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,680

Annoying indeed. 
    come on guys, they are entitled to sleep.