Options

O2 arena GA front section

hi does anyone have an idea if the London O2 arena shows will have a barricaded front section near stage for ten club or is it just early entry wristband only and mixed with all GA's? 

Comments

• Options
    It'll be mixed with other GA's based on experiances there,
    Reading Festival 2006, London O2 2009, Leeds 2014, MK 2014, EV Solo London 1 2017, London 02 1 & 2 2018, Boston 1 & 2 2018.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    End Stage Standing
    Current arrangement from ticketmaster. 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Mixed. So asshats will push their way past 10c members in a flash. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Ahh that's a shame. Was great when I watched PJ at Wembley Arena 2007? When front section was seperate with good amount of space so didn't get crushed. Early entry wristband is not much good unless you don't mind waiting for ages & don't go toilet!!
    cheers all for info, looking forward to the show all the same! 
  • Options
    Micheyb21Micheyb21 UK Posts: 241
    Im really really really hoping they do the round stage in the centre like Metallica did because that was great - viewing was so much better for everyone 
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
    2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
    2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
    2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
  • Options
    Micheyb21 said:
    Im really really really hoping they do the round stage in the centre like Metallica did because that was great - viewing was so much better for everyone 
    I don't think there will be round stage but there are seats right at the back of stage maybe like the US arenas
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • Options
    Micheyb21 said:
    I don't think there will be round stage but there are seats right at the back of stage maybe like the US arenas
    No, those will be curtained off.
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 946
    Ahh that's a shame. Was great when I watched PJ at Wembley Arena 2007? When front section was seperate with good amount of space so didn't get crushed. Early entry wristband is not much good unless you don't mind waiting for ages & don't go toilet!!
    I dont think Wembley had separate section for 10C, unless i got tricked into normal GA haha
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    noone knows,,this is a thing the venue says when they do the set up..noone knows now will be..

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    noone knows,,this is a thing the venue says when they do the set up..noone knows now will be..

Dimi for all the shows you are planning to go do you buy all from 10c or some from general sale?
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
  • Options
    I dont think Wembley had separate section for 10C, unless i got tricked into normal GA haha
    I'm sure there was a divided section as i was quite close to stage no hassle mikes side , he kept throwing out plecs  & I almost caught Matt's drum sticks at the end. Great night! 
  • Options
    Micheyb21 said:
    No, those will be curtained off.
    Turns out I was wrong about this.  Section 117 (behind the stage) was for sale this morning.  I've never seen this section for sale at an o2 gig, and cant find any pictures online of this set-up.  I guess it will be an "open stage". Interesting!
  • Options
    I'm sure there was a divided section as i was quite close to stage no hassle mikes side , he kept throwing out plecs  & I almost caught Matt's drum sticks at the end. Great night! 
    At that Wembley show 10C was given the entire standing area.
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there...
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    Wembley 2007 was full open floor
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    O2 has done a barrier before but last time I was there (Queens of the Stone Age two weeks ago) it was gone. Personally not a fan of having to take time off of work to make sure I get near the front so hoping it's not there.
    "Hey Eddie, great show-- fuck you!"
    PJ - London 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12 + 21/6/12, Isle of Wight 23/6/12, Seattle 6/12/13, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Boston 5/8/16 + 7/8/16
    Ed - London 31/7/12, Amsterdam 27/5/17 + 30/5/17, London 6/6/17 + 7/6/17
  • Options
    so by looking at the presale there are seats right at the back of the stage
  • Options
    Brotherjohnno9Brotherjohnno9 Posts: 463
    edited December 2017
    so by looking at the presale there are seats right at the back of the stage
    Yes I was offered some this morning during the presale. They were significantly cheaper too (£55 plus fees).
    Post edited by Brotherjohnno9 on
    Manchester 17.8.09, Manchester 21.6.12, Copenhagen 10.7.12, Manchester 28.7.12 (EV), Phoenix 19.11.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Vienna 25.6.14, Leeds 8.7.14, London 6.6.17 (EV), London 18.6.18, Krakow 3.7.18, London 17.7.18, Dublin 3.7.19 (EV)
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    I've sat behind the stage twice for PJ and would do it again any day.
  • Options
    eddiec said:
    yea but last i check is row T in london. that should be very far
  • Options
    eddiec said:
    Row T is the front row of those sections:
    http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/the-o2-arena-london/high-resolution/00-the-o2-arena-london-seating-plan-detailed-seats-rows-and-blocks-numbers-chart-high-resolution.htm

• Options
    eddiec said:
    Row T is the front row of those sections:
    http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/the-o2-arena-london/high-resolution/00-the-o2-arena-london-seating-plan-detailed-seats-rows-and-blocks-numbers-chart-high-resolution.htm

thx!!! im taking it then
    btw will there be id check in o2 like foo fighters before?
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,025
    Kearn5y said:
    Wembley 2007 was full open floor

Wembley had most of the floor GA, all the way to the mixing board. Then seats behind that on an elevated platform. Kind of like this :

225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18