Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

17810121385

Comments

  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 12,361
    The Rock said:
    If I cancel my entries and start again, it doesn't affect my chances does it? It's not first come first serve.... just random yeah
    Yes
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.
  • just_onejust_one LisbonPosts: 1,006
     
    mrk2 said:
    Usually Live Nation pages are just linking to ticketmaster, at least in other countries.

    Find the event directly from Ticketmaster and keep refreshing when the sale is about to start. It seems that Krakow tickets will be personalized - ie you have to give names of those who will use the tickets and id will be checked

    "The tickets for this concert are personalised. It means that when you place an order you need to enter the first and last name of each attendee, this is mandatory. The name of each attendee will be printed on each ticket.Tickets will be checked on entry to the venue to ensure the attendee name on the ticket matches the name on the attendee ID."

    https://www.ticketmaster.pl/event/3715?language=en-us

    edit
  • just_onejust_one LisbonPosts: 1,006
    For shows that sell out through the Ten Club drawing, Ten Club will try to offer fans that didn’t get any Ten Club tickets to a particular city an opportunity to purchase through the public vendor before the public sale. We cannot promise this will be possible in all cities, but we’ll try our best to make this happen and will notify eligible fans late on Tuesday Dec 5th where possible.

    any news about which shows this will be possible?
  • just_one said:
    For shows that sell out through the Ten Club drawing, Ten Club will try to offer fans that didn’t get any Ten Club tickets to a particular city an opportunity to purchase through the public vendor before the public sale. We cannot promise this will be possible in all cities, but we’ll try our best to make this happen and will notify eligible fans late on Tuesday Dec 5th where possible.

    any news about which shows this will be possible?
    this would be a very great thing! I am in that situation and i really would buy ticket as 10C member before the public sale. I must have 2 tickets for Rome, for me and my future wife....:). i cannot miss it..... :) 
  • Cosimo82Cosimo82 Pisa, ItalyPosts: 156
    Vip tkt for Madrid 175€!! Crazy!!....it worth?
    just to know, i’ll go for regular one anyway...
  • just_onejust_one LisbonPosts: 1,006
    marko3k said:
    just_one said:
    For shows that sell out through the Ten Club drawing, Ten Club will try to offer fans that didn’t get any Ten Club tickets to a particular city an opportunity to purchase through the public vendor before the public sale. We cannot promise this will be possible in all cities, but we’ll try our best to make this happen and will notify eligible fans late on Tuesday Dec 5th where possible.

    any news about which shows this will be possible?
    this would be a very great thing! I am in that situation and i really would buy ticket as 10C member before the public sale. I must have 2 tickets for Rome, for me and my future wife....:). i cannot miss it..... :) 

    Rome the odds are great
  • Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 159
    Will there be board meet ups ? I haven't been here long but would be good to meet some fellow fans
  • Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, GermanyPosts: 952
    cv658133 said:
    Will there be board meet ups ? I haven't been here long but would be good to meet some fellow fans
    Usually. Prague pre-party is good :)
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

    Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • halvhalv Posts: 512
    I was hoping to do Prague - Krakow - Berlin but after doing some research it seems we'd be far to rushed as Krakow is a bit harder to get to with no direct train service. We're coming all the away from Canada and have never been to any of these areas before so I don't want to rush through.  Thinking of just Berlin and Prague now. But man this is hard to plan and choose so quickly!!


  • Is there something wrong with the ticket odds or is seated just REALLY that more popular than standing these days?
    "Hey Eddie, great show-- fuck you!"
    PJ - London 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12 + 21/6/12, Isle of Wight 23/6/12, Seattle 6/12/13, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Boston 5/8/16 + 7/8/16
    Ed - London 31/7/12, Amsterdam 27/5/17 + 30/5/17, London 6/6/17 + 7/6/17
  • Gingerlou77Gingerlou77 Posts: 429
    edited December 2017
    Deleted in error 
    Post edited by Gingerlou77 on
  • halv said:
    I was hoping to do Prague - Krakow - Berlin but after doing some research it seems we'd be far to rushed as Krakow is a bit harder to get to with no direct train service. We're coming all the away from Canada and have never been to any of these areas before so I don't want to rush through.  Thinking of just Berlin and Prague now. But man this is hard to plan and choose so quickly!!


    You can get a train between Prague and Krakow easily enough, also an overnight option which saves a night in a hotel and freed up exploring time in the day 
  • just_onejust_one LisbonPosts: 1,006
    Is there something wrong with the ticket odds or is seated just REALLY that more popular than standing these days?

    so it seems
  • just_one said:
    Is there something wrong with the ticket odds or is seated just REALLY that more popular than standing these days?

    so it seems
    Kinda crazy, no? I would have thought ticket odds for Amsterdam especially would have been sub-50%, maybe a little more for London dates.
    "Hey Eddie, great show-- fuck you!"
    PJ - London 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12 + 21/6/12, Isle of Wight 23/6/12, Seattle 6/12/13, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Boston 5/8/16 + 7/8/16
    Ed - London 31/7/12, Amsterdam 27/5/17 + 30/5/17, London 6/6/17 + 7/6/17
  • lenglolenglo Quebec City, CanadaPosts: 33
    just_one said:
    Is there something wrong with the ticket odds or is seated just REALLY that more popular than standing these days?

    so it seems

    Don't understang why people are so in seated...   Correct me if i'm wrong but looks like there are a lot of concerts in stadium.   ie. Rome venue is in the Olympic stadium and seats are going to be very far from the stage.
  • halvhalv Posts: 512
    edited December 2017
    halv said:
    I was hoping to do Prague - Krakow - Berlin but after doing some research it seems we'd be far to rushed as Krakow is a bit harder to get to with no direct train service. We're coming all the away from Canada and have never been to any of these areas before so I don't want to rush through.  Thinking of just Berlin and Prague now. But man this is hard to plan and choose so quickly!!


    You can get a train between Prague and Krakow easily enough, also an overnight option which saves a night in a hotel and freed up exploring time in the day 
    True, but we'd only have two nights in Krakow before having to leave for Berlin for the next show. Would want to visit Auschwitz and just feel we'd be way to rushed. Worth considering that overnight train though. 
  • Electro_UKElectro_UK Posts: 106
    edited December 2017
    lenglo said:
    just_one said:
    Is there something wrong with the ticket odds or is seated just REALLY that more popular than standing these days?

    so it seems

    Don't understang why people are so in seated...   Correct me if i'm wrong but looks like there are a lot of concerts in stadium.   ie. Rome venue is in the Olympic stadium and seats are going to be very far from the stage.
    I guess lots of people go to lots of shows and the 3 - 5 hours of standing each one requires would take its toll over a month or so. Still, I won't complain seeing as I've gone in for standing for 3 shows.
    "Hey Eddie, great show-- fuck you!"
    PJ - London 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12 + 21/6/12, Isle of Wight 23/6/12, Seattle 6/12/13, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Boston 5/8/16 + 7/8/16
    Ed - London 31/7/12, Amsterdam 27/5/17 + 30/5/17, London 6/6/17 + 7/6/17
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 4,547
    just_one said:
    Is there something wrong with the ticket odds or is seated just REALLY that more popular than standing these days?

    so it seems
    There are a very limited number of reserved seats to go around in Europe. Nothing to do with popularity. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • halv said:
    halv said:
    I was hoping to do Prague - Krakow - Berlin but after doing some research it seems we'd be far to rushed as Krakow is a bit harder to get to with no direct train service. We're coming all the away from Canada and have never been to any of these areas before so I don't want to rush through.  Thinking of just Berlin and Prague now. But man this is hard to plan and choose so quickly!!


    You can get a train between Prague and Krakow easily enough, also an overnight option which saves a night in a hotel and freed up exploring time in the day 
    True, but we'd only have two nights in Krakow before having to leave for Berlin for the next show. Would want to visit Auschwitz and just feel we'd be way to rushed. Worth considering that overnight train though. 
    Indeed, not the kind of place to be rushed, especially set against the adrenalin of a gig.
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 4,547
    Any know how good the reserved seats are for Europe? I have heard conflicting reports about them just being ok (which is surprising since they have very few to give out) to everyone is in the first couple of sections on the wings and all low. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • TigaSefiTigaSefi Posts: 270
    There are FAR less seating in UK than USA for sure.
    London 02 18/09/2009 London Hyde Park 25/06/2010 Arras 03/07/2010 Werchter 04/07/2010 Manchester 21/06/2012 Amsterdam 26/06/2012 Stockholm 07/07/2012 Portland 29/11/2013 Spokane 30/11/2013 Amsterdam 16/06/14 Leeds 08/07/14
  • knkkknkk Posts: 27
    Hello,
    someone who have news about A second date in Amsterdam or Barcelona?
  • just_one said:
    marko3k said:
    just_one said:
    For shows that sell out through the Ten Club drawing, Ten Club will try to offer fans that didn’t get any Ten Club tickets to a particular city an opportunity to purchase through the public vendor before the public sale. We cannot promise this will be possible in all cities, but we’ll try our best to make this happen and will notify eligible fans late on Tuesday Dec 5th where possible.

    any news about which shows this will be possible?
    this would be a very great thing! I am in that situation and i really would buy ticket as 10C member before the public sale. I must have 2 tickets for Rome, for me and my future wife....:). i cannot miss it..... :) 

    Rome the odds are great
    i hope my friend.. ;)
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,753
    PJ_Soul said:
    AF258596 said:
    And if I only want one ticket I can not buy pre-sale?  thx
    Yeah, it sucks they won't sell singles. Although it's not like it will be hard to find someone who will take the second one, so it's not the end of the world. It is, though, hard on some people's wallets at the time of purchase, so I do wish they'd let us just buy 1.
    At those prices, I am weary that it won't sell out and don't want the hassle either just before the show (I get in arguments with touts every time in London).
    I'd rather find someone in advance to spilt with me, like I buy one date,  they bubuy  the other and no one has to worry about finding or selling a ticket.. but most of my London PJ mates seem to prefer going somewhere else this time around..
  • just_onejust_one LisbonPosts: 1,006
    knkk said:
    Hello,
    someone who have news about A second date in Amsterdam or Barcelona?
    Amsterdam is 100% for sure , barcelona is the big doubt

    Hope they get one because im going lol
  • cutzcutz Posts: 7,898
    just_one said:
    mrk2 said:
    Usually Live Nation pages are just linking to ticketmaster, at least in other countries.

    Find the event directly from Ticketmaster and keep refreshing when the sale is about to start. It seems that Krakow tickets will be personalized - ie you have to give names of those who will use the tickets and id will be checked

    "The tickets for this concert are personalised. It means that when you place an order you need to enter the first and last name of each attendee, this is mandatory. The name of each attendee will be printed on each ticket.Tickets will be checked on entry to the venue to ensure the attendee name on the ticket matches the name on the attendee ID."

    https://www.ticketmaster.pl/event/3715?language=en-us

    this is good! no scalpers!
    Yeah, its good as far as the Scalpers go, but what about trying to sell , or give a extra ticket away? You have no way of getting rid of your ticket if it doesn't have that persons name on it. What if a local can't make the show the day of the show? They have no way to hook thier friends up  with the tickets. Might be some empty seats in Krakow.
  • Air23Air23 RomaPosts: 1,056
    Hi, I am looking for a spare 10c GA ticket, Barcelona. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 135,931
    this tour gonna be fuckin crazy!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, GermanyPosts: 952
    cutz said:
    just_one said:
    mrk2 said:
    Usually Live Nation pages are just linking to ticketmaster, at least in other countries.

    Find the event directly from Ticketmaster and keep refreshing when the sale is about to start. It seems that Krakow tickets will be personalized - ie you have to give names of those who will use the tickets and id will be checked

    "The tickets for this concert are personalised. It means that when you place an order you need to enter the first and last name of each attendee, this is mandatory. The name of each attendee will be printed on each ticket.Tickets will be checked on entry to the venue to ensure the attendee name on the ticket matches the name on the attendee ID."

    https://www.ticketmaster.pl/event/3715?language=en-us

    this is good! no scalpers!
    Yeah, its good as far as the Scalpers go, but what about trying to sell , or give a extra ticket away? You have no way of getting rid of your ticket if it doesn't have that persons name on it. What if a local can't make the show the day of the show? They have no way to hook thier friends up  with the tickets. Might be some empty seats in Krakow.
    The 10C tickets do not need the other persons name. The most that 10C will do is make you put the arm band on your buddy in front of them at ticket pick up. The tickets through normal/general sale require names.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

    Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • cutz said:
    just_one said:
    mrk2 said:
    Usually Live Nation pages are just linking to ticketmaster, at least in other countries.

    Find the event directly from Ticketmaster and keep refreshing when the sale is about to start. It seems that Krakow tickets will be personalized - ie you have to give names of those who will use the tickets and id will be checked

    "The tickets for this concert are personalised. It means that when you place an order you need to enter the first and last name of each attendee, this is mandatory. The name of each attendee will be printed on each ticket.Tickets will be checked on entry to the venue to ensure the attendee name on the ticket matches the name on the attendee ID."

    https://www.ticketmaster.pl/event/3715?language=en-us

    this is good! no scalpers!
    Yeah, its good as far as the Scalpers go, but what about trying to sell , or give a extra ticket away? You have no way of getting rid of your ticket if it doesn't have that persons name on it. What if a local can't make the show the day of the show? They have no way to hook thier friends up  with the tickets. Might be some empty seats in Krakow.
    I’m wondering does this applies to all their concerts or only krakow and berlin?
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
Sign In or Register to comment.