Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• lenglolenglo Quebec City, Canada Posts: 36
    Can't find the odd pages.  Can someone post the url here please. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    lenglo said:
    Can't find the odd pages.  Can someone post the url here please. 
    http://community.pearljam.com/https://pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets/upcoming-shows

Click ticket odds
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    I noticed Berlin has a stipulation that you need to tie a name to the ticket for the general sale. A couple of questions. Do we think that 10 club is going to have to have you and your ticket buddy go into the show together like they did in the Eddie solo show this year? Second what other venues on this tour have the same stipulation? 
  • JakeN7JakeN7 Posts: 57
    The live Nation site isn't loading, does anyone know what time the general tickets go on sale for Rome? Planning ahead in case I don't get 10C Tix!
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    I love the planning of trips.  The flights, the trains, the hotels, the airbnb's, the activities, which cities to visit, etc....
  • juswiljuswil Melbourne, Australia Posts: 33
    Shout out to Aussie fans, needing some advice.
    Thinking/dreaming of making the trip next year to London for the shows.....wondering if anyone here has made the trek o/seas to see PJ?
    Flights/Accom easy....in regards to tickets though, to pick up via 10C lottery its a double yeah? (i'm going solo) So option is to try to buy through the O2 ticketing seller? I figure going all that way and with limited time, would want both Ldn gigs
    PJ Melbourne 18-02-2003 
    PJ Melbourne 20-11-2009 
    PJ Melbourne 24-01-2014 
    EV Melbourne 19-02-2014
    PJ Auckland 08-11-2024
    PJ Auckland 10-11-2024
    PJ Gold Coast 13-11-2024
    PJ Melbourne 16-11-2024
    PJ Melbourne 18-11-2024
    PJ Sydney 21-11-2024
    PJ Sydney 23-11-2024
  • Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    juswil said:
    Shout out to Aussie fans, needing some advice.
    Thinking/dreaming of making the trip next year to London for the shows.....wondering if anyone here has made the trek o/seas to see PJ?
    Flights/Accom easy....in regards to tickets though, to pick up via 10C lottery its a double yeah? (i'm going solo) So option is to try to buy through the O2 ticketing seller? I figure going all that way and with limited time, would want both Ldn gigs
    Try through 10C. People always need spares if you win the lottery. I went from Australia to Europe tour in 2012. Tickets is not a problem, people always need them. I had none and got all 10c for 6 shows from people who had spares. If you have the money to enter, you should so people like me who couldn't afford many lottery picks (or any) as one lump sum can have your spare :)
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
    edited December 2017
    PJNB said:
    I noticed Berlin has a stipulation that you need to tie a name to the ticket for the general sale. A couple of questions. Do we think that 10 club is going to have to have you and your ticket buddy go into the show together like they did in the Eddie solo show this year? Second what other venues on this tour have the same stipulation? 
    Eddie Vedder Berlin didn't have 10 club employees there handing out tickets (I believe). I'm pretty sure there was confusion from the women handing out tickets as to what they had to do. Pearl Jam Europe tour should have 10 club employees handing them out or overseeing at least. Maybe contact 10C after lottery drawing, see if they have more information.
    Post edited by Princess Bulldozer on
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • NH87NH87 Posts: 29
    I made my submission this morning for chosen shows, but the page just 'saved' my choices and that was it. No reference number or similar in my 10C account or via email. Is that what's been happening or should I go again!? Many thanks all!
    Reading, Aug '06
    London, June '07
    Manchester, Aug '09
    London, Aug '09
    Berlin, June '10
    Manchester, June '12
    Leeds, July '14
    London, June '18
    London, July '18
    Amsterdam, July '22

• NH87NH87 Posts: 29
    NH87 said:
    I made my submission this morning for chosen shows, but the page just 'saved' my choices and that was it. No reference number or similar in my 10C account or via email. Is that what's been happening or should I go again!? Many thanks all!
    Sorted! 
    Reading, Aug '06
    London, June '07
    Manchester, Aug '09
    London, Aug '09
    Berlin, June '10
    Manchester, June '12
    Leeds, July '14
    London, June '18
    London, July '18
    Amsterdam, July '22

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    Anyone want to split a pair for Amsterdam - let me know :)
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,907
    Barcelona Seated down to 18%

i really hope i get beginner´s luck !!!
    edited December 2017
    just_one said:

You can't do GA? Maybe put Barcelona GA as second choice. And if you win GA, closer to the date see if anyone would like to swap GA for Reserved Seats.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
    just_one said:

You can't do GA? Maybe put Barcelona GA as second choice. And if you win GA, closer to the date see if anyone would like to swap GA for Reserved Seats.

Hopefully wife is pregant at the time (early months still) thats why we picked seated as the only option
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    If she is not pregnant now, I would put in GA anyway. If things change in the meantime, I'm sure the venue or 10 club will be accommodating enough to change your tickets to seating.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
    just_one said:
    just_one said:

Hopefully wife is pregant at the time (early months still) thats why we picked seated as the only option
    I would try for both. And if need be you can swap tickets to seats with someone that wants GA. Things change both ways for people before the shows actually happen.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
    mrk2 said:
    If she is not pregnant now, I would put in GA anyway. If things change in the meantime, I'm sure the venue or 10 club will be accommodating enough to change your tickets to seating.

10C probably , venue i really doubt but since its not 100% confirmed we are not taking any chances.

if we dont win tomorrow we can always try the general sale. its not 100% guaranteed but we will try anyways :) we dont need the best seated tickets , just 2 tickets seated anywhere in the arena so :)
  • RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    =)=)  Damned, everybody wants to sit at Amsterdam..  PJ Fans getting old
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • martamartamartamarta Dublin Posts: 2
    Waiting for tomorrow!
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,357
    Anyone know what the % needs to stay at to be almost definitely a lock to win?  

81% still seems pretty great!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
    The Rock said:
    Anyone know what the % needs to stay at to be almost definitely a lock to win?  

81% still seems pretty great!

yeah that seems pretty good i think.

im so hoping for 18% LOL
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    I love the planning of trips.  The flights, the trains, the hotels, the airbnb's, the activities, which cities to visit, etc....

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • IZIIZI Kraków Posts: 101
    If somebody wants to know something about Kraków (now or closer the show) ask me
    PJ 1996 Warszawa, 2000 Katowice 1 ,2007 Chorzów, 2010 Gdynia, 2014 Gdynia, 2018 Amsterdam 1+2, Londyn 1, Padova, Kraków, Barcelona, Londyn 2
    EV 2019 Amsterdam 1+2, Florence, Barolo, Berlin, Dusseldorf 
  • JakeN7 said:
    The live Nation site isn't loading, does anyone know what time the general tickets go on sale for Rome? Planning ahead in case I don't get 10C Tix!
    Monday, december 11th, 12 local time
  • IZI said:
    If somebody wants to know something about Kraków (now or closer the show) ask me
    I'm hoping to get seated Krakow tickets in the lottery (coming from the UK), if i don't get them (odds aren't good at the moment) what's the best way to get them in the general sale? I notice the arena's own site links to Live Nation in Poland but Ticketmaster are also handling the sale. Which is best to go to? Should i register with both? Thanks in advance.
    Manchester 17.8.09, Manchester 21.6.12, Copenhagen 10.7.12, Manchester 28.7.12 (EV), Phoenix 19.11.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Vienna 25.6.14, Leeds 8.7.14, London 6.6.17 (EV), London 18.6.18, Krakow 3.7.18, London 17.7.18, Dublin 3.7.19 (EV)
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    Usually Live Nation pages are just linking to ticketmaster, at least in other countries.

Find the event directly from Ticketmaster and keep refreshing when the sale is about to start. It seems that Krakow tickets will be personalized - ie you have to give names of those who will use the tickets and id will be checked

"The tickets for this concert are personalised. It means that when you place an order you need to enter the first and last name of each attendee, this is mandatory. The name of each attendee will be printed on each ticket.Tickets will be checked on entry to the venue to ensure the attendee name on the ticket matches the name on the attendee ID."

https://www.ticketmaster.pl/event/3715?language=en-us
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
    mrk2 said:
    Usually Live Nation pages are just linking to ticketmaster, at least in other countries.

Find the event directly from Ticketmaster and keep refreshing when the sale is about to start. It seems that Krakow tickets will be personalized - ie you have to give names of those who will use the tickets and id will be checked

"The tickets for this concert are personalised. It means that when you place an order you need to enter the first and last name of each attendee, this is mandatory. The name of each attendee will be printed on each ticket.Tickets will be checked on entry to the venue to ensure the attendee name on the ticket matches the name on the attendee ID."

https://www.ticketmaster.pl/event/3715?language=en-us

this is good! no scalpers!
  • IZIIZI Kraków Posts: 101
    I think it is the same way because I heard that LN bought Ticketmaster a few days ago ...register on one of them and try to buy the ticket as soon as possible.Tauron Arena is one of the biggest hall in Europe (concerts for 20.000-21.000 people is possible) but for example Metallica or Black Sabbath sold out in maximum 2 hours and t think that buying  tickets will be not so easy (but maybe I'wrong)
    PJ 1996 Warszawa, 2000 Katowice 1 ,2007 Chorzów, 2010 Gdynia, 2014 Gdynia, 2018 Amsterdam 1+2, Londyn 1, Padova, Kraków, Barcelona, Londyn 2
    EV 2019 Amsterdam 1+2, Florence, Barolo, Berlin, Dusseldorf 
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,357
    If I cancel my entries and start again, it doesn't affect my chances does it? It's not first come first serve.... just random yeah?
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II