Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• abrakapokusabrakapokus Belgrade, Serbia Posts: 23
    Hi all,
    I have few questions regarding Berlin venue (Waldbuhne).

First, I have a problem submitting entry for a ticket draw, after hitting Submit entry, for a short period it goes to Saving... and than after that nothing happens, no error on a screen nor ticket in My tickets, nothing... I was writing to support, no reply, so just wanted to ask if similar thing happened to anyone here?

Also, if I ever manage to finish it and get tickets, do you know if I can enter any part of the venue with them? I having doubts as a friend I would go with does not want to be in the first rows, although I wouldn't mind, I would be veery happy with them. On a page here it says: " For Berlin, there is only a GA ticket option for the entire venue. Standing and seated general admission areas are on a first-come, first-served basis."

And if I don't manage to get 10C tickets, is anyone there who knows if there are some price ranges for different tickets? Looking at the photo of the venue, there are some obviously better seats/positions and it seems all the tickets have the same price.

Sorry for this much questions, I just want to get the best of my only PJ concert for the next who knows how many years :)

With 10C GA you can choose to stand or sit with early entry. I've heard the 10C support has been very helpful in solving issues with the lottery, hopefully they will reply to your email soon.
    Thank you a lot. Im gonna try my best than to get them ;)

Replying to my own post. :)

Two days, two PCs, one phone, three different browsers later, and leaving all my personal info on pearljam.com, finally Draw gods showed some mercy. I'm in! :)

Now I wait. Tururu ru ru ru ruuuuu..

• Do you know if 10C member can acc as the ticket purchase before (1 day?) the free purchase open to all the world? :) I must have my 2 ticket for me and my girl for Rome show ... I cannot fail, PJ are the soundtrack of our decennial love story :)
  • Nique23612Nique23612 Nijmegen, the Netherlands Posts: 3
    edited December 2017
    Hoping for GA Amsterdam (would be the first time!!!) and Pinkpop!!
  • MelgmorMelgmor Canada Posts: 22
    Looking for advice for a first-time Ten Clubber. I'm looking to travel with the band for about a week, hitting whatever shows fall in that period. But I'll probably be traveling alone. If I buy a pair of tickets, what's the best way to unload them so they don't go to waste? 
    A Facebook tour page is the way to go. There are always people looking for tickets. You will have no problem unloading your second ticket. I sold mine (at face value) to another fan when I posted about it 3 hours before Eddie's Taormina show. i suppose you could also post about that here too. 
  • MelgmorMelgmor Canada Posts: 22

Here's a thought about future European shows.  Let's focus on the overlooked locations.  Perhaps I can suggest a European tour as follows:

(1) Reykjavik, Iceland - They'll simply go bonkers over a show of that magnitude.

(2) Cork, Ireland - It's not really necessary to force them to travel to Dublin.

(3) Dublin, Ireland - This one's a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned.

(4) Belfast, Northern Ireland - Why not?  It's a big city, and you're already going to be on the island.

(5) Edinburgh, Scotland - Forget about London for once, and look to the north!

(6) Copenhagen, Denmark - Why not play before the "happiest" people in the world once again?

(7) Oslo, Norway - The city has a population of about 650,000.

(8) Stockholm, Sweden - This one's also a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned.

(9) Helsinki, Finland - The city has a population of about 625,000.

(10) Moscow, Russia - The members of Pearl Jam can serve as ambassadors of goodwill.

I can make myself available for logistical assistance if necessary.  Jim Fletcher

Great list. Iceland would be epic!  Not sure sure about Russia, however.  That's a tough sell. Ha! 
  • i got idi got id Posts: 862
    Any thoughts on Padova and Rome seating? Assume it's all GA close to the stage? Was wondering why Reserved seats odds are so low for other shows.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    GA Amsterdam is now sitting at 97%. First GA percentage to make a move. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    i got id said:
    Any thoughts on Padova and Rome seating? Assume it's all GA close to the stage? Was wondering why Reserved seats odds are so low for other shows.
    italy means ga..period..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136

PJNB said:
    GA Amsterdam is now sitting at 97%. First GA percentage to make a move. 
    smallest venue and one of the destination more americans travel
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • knkkknkk Posts: 29
    Do anyone got rumors about a second gig in Barcelona 07/09 ?
  • Muffin The MuleMuffin The Mule Amersham, Bucks Posts: 427
    If anyone else is going to Werchter from the London/south east let me know. I'm going to go for the day if anyone wants to share costs.
    Brixton Academy 14/7/93, Wembley Arena 29/5/00, Wembley Arena 18/6/07, London O2 18/8/09, Hyde Park 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12, Arras 30/6/12, Werchter 5/7/14, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Mexico City 28/11/15, Toronto 10/5/16, Toronto 12/5/16,  Amsterdam 12/6/18, Amsterdam 13/6/18, London 18/6/18, Werchter 7/7/18, London 17/7/18, Werchter 30/6/22, London 8/7/22, London 9/7/22, Budapest 12/7/22, Prague 22/7/22, Amsterdam 24/7/22, Amsterdam 25/7/22, Manchester 25/6/24, London 29/6/2024, Berlin 2/7/24, Berlin 3/7/24 
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,905
    knkk said:
    Do anyone got rumors about a second gig in Barcelona 07/09 ?

Really would like to know that aldo
  • JackD.JackD. Posts: 479
    Save to assume that AMS 2 will happen on the 13th June? Unfortunately can't make the 12th... :-( Dimi?
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    I realize this would be a hassle to some people and it would be way more convenient just to get your own tickets but a fan from Spain that I met at Firenze festival this year accidentally bought 6 tickets to the Portugal festival and only needs 2. The festival and credit card company of course will not refund her the money. She is a great fan and can not afford to pay this. If anyone here would be kind enough to buy a ticket or two off of her to help her out it would be greatly appreciated! Please pm me for details. 
  • PJNB said:
    I realize this would be a hassle to some people and it would be way more convenient just to get your own tickets but a fan from Spain that I met at Firenze festival this year accidentally bought 6 tickets to the Portugal festival and only needs 2. The festival and credit card company of course will not refund her the money. She is a great fan and can not afford to pay this. If anyone here would be kind enough to buy a ticket or two off of her to help her out it would be greatly appreciated! Please pm me for details. 
    Too bad already bought mine :(
    Would totally do if not. Good luck for her!
  • knkkknkk Posts: 29
    JackD. said:
    Save to assume that AMS 2 will happen on the 13th June? Unfortunately can't make the 12th... :-( Dimi?
    You think a second date in Amsterdam?
  • JackD. said:
    Think so as well. Question is, will it go on sale immediately on Friday, or will there be another 10C lottery for this (as was the case for the third EV show earlier this year when that one was added)?
  • Living in Spain, I have the choice of either Barcelona or Amsterdam or any other but those are my preferences, which is better? Also anybody know if either concert gives any preferences to 10club members?

• JackD.JackD. Posts: 479
    johanypma said:
    JackD. said:
    Think so as well. Question is, will it go on sale immediately on Friday, or will there be another 10C lottery for this (as was the case for the third EV show earlier this year when that one was added)?
    You sure there was a 10c lottery for the third EV date?
  • Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    PJNB said:
    Unluckly i'll skip portugal but in case someone needs i'll pm you
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    PJNB said:
    Looking for advice for a first-time Ten Clubber. I'm looking to travel with the band for about a week, hitting whatever shows fall in that period. But I'll probably be traveling alone. If I buy a pair of tickets, what's the best way to unload them so they don't go to waste? 
    Plenty of people to sell/buy tickets on here or on the Facebook groups. What shows are you going to? I am planning on doing Prague-Krakow-Berlin solo....
    Still trying to sort that out. I was thinking either that leg or the Amsterdam/London leg. I only speak English, so I'm a bit hesitant to travel to non-English speaking places, especially solo.
    DO IT. I don’t speak another language that would be useful in Europe either, and in 2012, I did 6 shows in 5 cities solo (Prague, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen) and had the time of my life. Said hi to people I met on the boards, met some more once I got there and attended a fan-organized outing in Prague (thanks Ales and Jeremy!) and met even more waiting in the GA line. Met some great people that I'm still friends with.

With regards to the pair of tickets. It's likely you won't get all the ones you submit for, so you'll need to use your other ticket to trade for another show you want to go to, but didn't win tickets for.

Good luck!
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    JackD. said:
    johanypma said:
    JackD. said:

Yes there was. Email annoucement sent on March 22, "For your convenience, you have 24 hours to enter before names are drawn. This drawing entry period opened today, March 22nd, and closes on Thursday, March 23rd at 3pm CET / 2pm GMT / 7am PDT."

However, for the 2014 Pearl Jam show, the 2nd show went on sale as soon as the first one sold out in the general show. No advance warning or presale or anything. Keep refreshing the dutch ticketmaster site.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    mrk2 said:
    JackD. said:
    johanypma said:
    JackD. said:

Yes there was. Email annoucement sent on March 22, "For your convenience, you have 24 hours to enter before names are drawn. This drawing entry period opened today, March 22nd, and closes on Thursday, March 23rd at 3pm CET / 2pm GMT / 7am PDT."

However, for the 2014 Pearl Jam show, the 2nd show went on sale as soon as the first one sold out in the general show. No advance warning or presale or anything. Keep refreshing the dutch ticketmaster site

Same at 2012..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    edited December 2017
    I"m so jealous of all of you going to the European shows!!! I need to hit the lottery asap!
    Fingers crossed on some U.S. shows announced soon!
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Melgmor said:

Here's a thought about future European shows.  Let's focus on the overlooked locations.  Perhaps I can suggest a European tour as follows:

(1) Reykjavik, Iceland - They'll simply go bonkers over a show of that magnitude.

(2) Cork, Ireland - It's not really necessary to force them to travel to Dublin.

(3) Dublin, Ireland - This one's a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned.

(4) Belfast, Northern Ireland - Why not?  It's a big city, and you're already going to be on the island.

(5) Edinburgh, Scotland - Forget about London for once, and look to the north!

(6) Copenhagen, Denmark - Why not play before the "happiest" people in the world once again?

(7) Oslo, Norway - The city has a population of about 650,000.

(8) Stockholm, Sweden - This one's also a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned.

(9) Helsinki, Finland - The city has a population of about 625,000.

(10) Moscow, Russia - The members of Pearl Jam can serve as ambassadors of goodwill.

I can make myself available for logistical assistance if necessary.  Jim Fletcher

Great list. Iceland would be epic!  Not sure sure about Russia, however.  That's a tough sell. Ha! 
    sad to say Edinburgh does not have a venue that would take a pearl jam tribute band far less Pearl Jam!! Glasgow on the other hand does. 
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    I'm in the draw for the Prague - Krakow - Berlin run and fingers crossed. I just looked at the official sale (non-10C sale) sites, and of course all three go on sale at the same time, and on three different sites. And at 03:00 in the morning, to boot. That's going to make it pretty tricky to get tickets. Urgh. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,840
    Let’s hope a few new songs get ‘road tested’. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • mdaryamdarya The middle Posts: 68
    i got id said:
    italy means ga..period..
    So why the Reserved vs GA in the ticket choices. Are you saying don't bother with Reserved b/c the seats are bad?  Just looking for some info.  I have Rome GA as my first choice.

06 Cincinnati
    10 Columbus, Noblesville
    11 Toronto-1
    13 Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    14 Cincinnati
    16 Lexington, Wrigley 1
    17 EV-Louisville
    18 Rome, Missoula, Wrigley 1, Boston 1
    22 Nasville, STL
    23 Ft Worth 1/2
  • sarnocmsarnocm York, ME Posts: 81
    i got id said:
    I found a ticket website with a seating map showing the stage sideways basically blocking an entire 1/2 of the stadium in Rome. It also showed 2 sections of GA, like in Vienna where there was a 10c and Golden Circle section up front.  Can't find a map for Padova, but it's a smaller stadium. 

1993 Berkeley
    1995 SF Polo grounds
    2010 Boston
    2013 Worcester 1, Worcester 2, Hartford
    2014 Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Denver
    2015 GCF
    2016 Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2
    2017 RRHOF

2018 Wrigley 1, Fenway 1&2

2022 EV—NYC 2, Berlin, Imola, Quebec City, Camden

• sarnocmsarnocm York, ME Posts: 81
    Going to both London, Padova, and Rome, with a stop in Florence where I studied in college.  8 of us coming from Maine.  So much fun planning this weekend!

1993 Berkeley
    1995 SF Polo grounds
    2010 Boston
    2013 Worcester 1, Worcester 2, Hartford
    2014 Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Denver
    2015 GCF
    2016 Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2
    2017 RRHOF

2018 Wrigley 1, Fenway 1&2

2022 EV—NYC 2, Berlin, Imola, Quebec City, Camden