Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited December 2017
    odgeuk said:
    I'm confused. Why the necessity for a Fan Club PreSale lottery? Is it really going to sell-out on first day of tickets being released on general sale? I know PJ are big, but this is the O2 (20,000 capacity) over TWO nights, do we really need to enter a lottery to get pre-sale tickets? Are there not enough presale tickets for the UK members of the fan club anyway? I'm concerned that if I enter both London night draws, (to increase my 'chances') that I'll get both, and I can only afford one night. And you just know these tickets aren't going to be transferable.

I can't see why all fan club members wouldn't get presale tickets? Have I underestimated demand?
    They have a fixed amount allocated for the fanclub with the perk of getting in the arena a few minutes earlier than the public, or get good seats. They don't have 20.000 tickets allocated for the fanclub obviously...

And yes of course they're not transferable -- they never have been.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Ron The ShelfRon The Shelf London Posts: 80
    those prices are obscene

London Wembley Arena - Oct 28, 1996; Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 04, 2000; ; ; Cardiff Arena - Jun 06, 2000; Seattle Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002; ; London Astoria - Apr 20, 2006; Portland Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall - Jul 20, 2006; Berlin Wuhlheide - Sep 23, 2006; London Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007; London Shepherd's Bush Empire - Aug 11, 2009; Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009; London O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009; London Hyde Park - June 25, 2010; Berlin Wulheide - June 30, 2010; Alpine Valley PJ20 East Troy - Sep 03, 2011; Alpine Valley PJ20 East Troy - Sep 04, 2011; Berlin O2 Arena - July 04, 2012; Barclays Center, Brooklyn - October 18, 2013; Barclays Center, Brooklyn - October 19, 2013; San Siro, Milan - June 20, 2014; Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014; Central Park, New York - September 26, 2015; Maracana, Rio de Janeiro -November 22, 2015
  • El said:
    Okay. Slightly confused. I've entered for the 2 London shows. 4 choices in total (2 choices for each show) does this mean that I could potentially pay for 4 tickets to each show? (2x standing AND 2 x seating) or just 2 tickets for each show? (either 2 x seating OR 2 x standing) 
    My understanding as per: "There is a 2 ticket limit per show. Eligible members may enter the drawing for both GA and Reserved tickets to any given show, but can only possibly be selected for one or the other.  It is not possible to be drawn for both GA and Reserved for the same show."   Is that you can select both, but can actually win only one of them (for each show). Thanks. That was my understanding too. 
  • odgeukodgeuk Posts: 14
    - There is no limit to the number of shows for which you can enter the drawing and win tickets. This includes London, so by entering for both London dates, you may possibly be drawn for both shows. 
  • odgeukodgeuk Posts: 14
    edited December 2017
    odgeuk said:
    I'm confused. Why the necessity for a Fan Club PreSale lottery? Is it really going to sell-out on first day of tickets being released on general sale? I know PJ are big, but this is the O2 (20,000 capacity) over TWO nights, do we really need to enter a lottery to get pre-sale tickets? Are there not enough presale tickets for the UK members of the fan club anyway? I'm concerned that if I enter both London night draws, (to increase my 'chances') that I'll get both, and I can only afford one night. And you just know these tickets aren't going to be transferable.

I can't see why all fan club members wouldn't get presale tickets? Have I underestimated demand?
    They have a fixed amount allocated for the fanclub with the perk of getting in the arena a few minutes earlier than the public, or get good seats. They don't have 20.000 tickets allocated for the fanclub obviously...

And yes of course they're not transferable -- they never have been.
    Ah cool. Didn't realise the early entry perk. I guess that makes sense. Looks like if I'm 'lucky', I'll have $450 of tickets soon. I was fortunate enough to be drawn for the Fan Club show at Shepherds Bush, which has been only my 2nd PJ gig, so my luck has to run out at some point. :)
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    DanBse4 said:
    So - and I know a lot of people on here have dicussed this before - but $225 for ONE ticket on pre-sale?? There really isn't a benefit to being a 10C member anymore. The general sale for O2 will be around £70 I'm sure. Real shame as I cannot become someone who just refuses to go see their favourite band.
    £83.50 per ticket on ticketmaster.co.uk + transaction fees which is about £6 to £9. Id say 10 is cheaper
    Kearnsy
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    Ticket costs are per pair!  
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    PRAGUE-KRAKOW FLIGHT BOOKED
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    I find these prices very reasonable when compared to last tours. 107$ for a GA ticket for Pearl Jam? Sign me up. Also check with the venue but it looks like there are different price levels depending on how great your seats are. If you want cheaper tickets you will have the option in the general sale I would imagine. 
  • SP145555SP145555 Cardiff Posts: 39
    Hello folks, I clicked Submit Entry and it doesnt appear to save. Anyone else have this issue? Trying to apply for both London, Padova and Rome standing tickets. 
  • Will PJ fill up the arena in Rome?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • I'd say, if you want to go somehwhere go to Berlin. Saw Neil Young at that outdoor arena last year. It's great. And outdoors rock.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    KRAKOW - BERLIN FLIGHT BOOKED
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    El said:
    Okay. Slightly confused. I've entered for the 2 London shows. 4 choices in total (2 choices for each show) does this mean that I could potentially pay for 4 tickets to each show? (2x standing AND 2 x seating) or just 2 tickets for each show? (either 2 x seating OR 2 x standing) 
    My understanding as per: "There is a 2 ticket limit per show. Eligible members may enter the drawing for both GA and Reserved tickets to any given show, but can only possibly be selected for one or the other.  It is not possible to be drawn for both GA and Reserved for the same show."   Is that you can select both, but can actually win only one of them (for each show). Thanks. That was my understanding too. 
    Guys do what you want with your picks but imo if you want to do multiple shows like both Londons and you want a chance at winning both shows do not put in for the same show as your 1 and 2 pick and the other as your 3 and 4. If you want GA do pick one as GA night 1 and pick 2 and GA night 2. The reserved seats are a waste of a pick anything after pick 1 as you will have no chance in winning. 
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    This seems interesting

For shows that sell out through the Ten Club drawing, Ten Club will try to offer fans that didn’t get any Ten Club tickets to a particular city an opportunity to purchase through the public vendor before the public sale. We cannot promise this will be possible in all cities, but we’ll try our best to make this happen and will notify eligible fans late on Tuesday Dec 5th where possible.  
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • These dates are killing me! Why do they need 4 days off after Rome?!
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • TigaSefiTigaSefi Posts: 276
    People seems to think it $225 for one ticket!! How are you reading this wrong ? It is $225 for two tickets which is about right.
    London 02 18/09/2009 London Hyde Park 25/06/2010 Arras 03/07/2010 Werchter 04/07/2010 Manchester 21/06/2012 Amsterdam 26/06/2012 Stockholm 07/07/2012 Portland 29/11/2013 Spokane 30/11/2013 Amsterdam 16/06/14 Leeds 08/07/14 London 02 Arena 18/06/2018 London 02 Arena 17/07/2018 London Hyde Park 08/07/2022 London Hyde Park 09/07/2022
    mrk2 said:
    This seems interesting

For shows that sell out through the Ten Club drawing, Ten Club will try to offer fans that didn’t get any Ten Club tickets to a particular city an opportunity to purchase through the public vendor before the public sale. We cannot promise this will be possible in all cities, but we’ll try our best to make this happen and will notify eligible fans late on Tuesday Dec 5th where possible.  
    Wonder if that means shut out completely for all choices or just shut out of a city. This would make life so much easier for a lot of people thanks 10 club!
  • mrk2 said:
    This seems interesting

this is very interesting. I was a 10C member in past and i renewed just today for pre-acces to tickets purchase for Rome show (i live in Rome :D ). But i have just discovered about the story of lottery only for members with subscription not late than 30Nov...  that's life!!!!
    Hope that you have right and all 10C members can have priority for tickets ;)
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    These dates are killing me! Why do they need 4 days off after Rome?!
    Maybe they want a longer break at the mid-point of the tour. This is quite a long tour by their standards after all.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • mrk2 said:
    These dates are killing me! Why do they need 4 days off after Rome?!
    Maybe they want a longer break at the mid-point of the tour. This is quite a long tour by their standards after all.
    Or they have a second Rome-date pre-booked if this one sells well...
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    OK so I'm super excited and want to go to at least 2 shows. O2 definitely and a festival but come on pearl jam it should not cost over a hundred pound each to see you.. I'll pay as we all will but I think it's getting close to the point of me having to say naaaa no more.. 
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    those prices are obscene

Totally agree with you old son 
    those prices are obscene

Totally agree with you old son 
    That is premium ticket pricing. If it is too expensive wait for the general sale and get the cheaper seats. 
  • edveddedvedd Posts: 152
    marko3k said:
    mrk2 said:
    This seems interesting

this is very interesting. I was a 10C member in past and i renewed just today for pre-acces to tickets purchase for Rome show (i live in Rome :D ). But i have just discovered about the story of lottery only for members with subscription not late than 30Nov...  that's life!!!!
    I renewed my membership (30th Nov.), is that too late for the ticket drawing?
  • Going for Amsterdam/Pinkpop/Prague/Berlin
  • edvedd said:
    marko3k said:
    mrk2 said:
    This seems interesting

I renewed my membership (30th Nov.), is that too late for the ticket drawing?
    think You are luckely in time ;) So yes
  • Line up from Pinkpop spectacular with Pearl Jam & Foo Fighters - think this never happened
    probably dreaming but would it not be great if Dave Grohl comes on stage with Pearl Jam or eddie on stage with Foo Fighters (could both happen if you look at their dates)
  • OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683