NIN's New Album/Reissues are up: Broken, Downward Spiral, The Fragile, Fragile Deviations

Comments

• bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    Yeah I'm still just waiting for With Teeth... Impatiently
  • bflynn1 said:
    Yeah I'm still just waiting for With Teeth... Impatiently

Me too. With fangs bared (no pun intended).
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 889
    jbrownie said:
    Has anyone had shipping issues w/ Sandbag?  I ordered Deviations & got The Fragile instead. I'll reach out to them & see if they'll issue $35 credit. I'm torn about The Fragile '17 because I THINK my '99 copy 1) survived Irma & 2) played fine. I KNOW Fragile '17 is currently sold out & Bull Moose can't get it at this time. So maybe best to hold onto something I, or someone else might need later.

Packaging, for the record, was awesome. No creased or bent corners at all. Shipping was $11.80 Fed Ex 2 days.

My copy of Broken is missing the 7inch, but they said they would ship a new copy in a couple weeks. I ordered a sweat shirt and The Downward Spiral, and only the sweat shirt shipped but the order said it completes my shipment and sandbag said I have to wait 10 days before they will investigate my order.
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    jbrownie said:
    Has anyone had shipping issues w/ Sandbag?  I ordered Deviations & got The Fragile instead. I'll reach out to them & see if they'll issue $35 credit. I'm torn about The Fragile '17 because I THINK my '99 copy 1) survived Irma & 2) played fine. I KNOW Fragile '17 is currently sold out & Bull Moose can't get it at this time. So maybe best to hold onto something I, or someone else might need later.

Packaging, for the record, was awesome. No creased or bent corners at all. Shipping was $11.80 Fed Ex 2 days.

My copy of Broken is missing the 7inch, but they said they would ship a new copy in a couple weeks. I ordered a sweat shirt and The Downward Spiral, and only the sweat shirt shipped but the order said it completes my shipment and sandbag said I have to wait 10 days before they will investigate my order.
    Sandbag is a joke. I'm still waiting on my refund. Fuck them!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit

ONLINE STORE UPDATE

THE NIN STORE IS UNDERGOING MAINTENANCE AND NOT TAKING NEW ORDERS FOR THE TIME BEING.

IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT AN OUTSTANDING ORDER, GO HERE.

THE STORE WILL BE BACK UP IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS.

Wonder if this means the other reissues will be available for sale soon?
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    I got an email from Amazon.co.uk yesterday saying that the order I placed for fragile and deviations back in June is due to be delivered around 21st Nov :o
  • Am I the only one checking the site daily like an idiot might?

I want With Teeth dammit.
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,943
    Am I the only one checking the site daily like an idiot might?

I want With Teeth dammit.
    I check it from time to time.  I also really want to get a copy of With Teeth on vinyl.  I love that album.

I have noticed some of the reissues have already run out.  It's a weird way to do it.  I would of thought they'd make a bunch and let them go to retail too.  Glad I ordered a few directly from the website.
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    They all went in/out/in stock. It depended on the day. I don't think it was Trent's #1 concern. Nor his management. So they weren't aware of the issues. 

I'm happy I ordered from them and wasn't bothered by the delays. But I bet going forward its gonna be more normal. I bet we see the last few reissues before the spring. 

jbrownie said:

Finally received my refund. Fuck.
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • jbrownie said:

Wow.

This was not a fantastic experience for you.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    jbrownie said:

Wow.

Yikes! I still haven't received my definitive editions order (TDS and Broken) from Bull Moose, and I'm foolishly holding out hope that Bull Moose will receive it at the store and ship it to me at some point.

For that sorry reason, I haven't canceled my order with Bull Moose yet. If/when I do, however, I'm sure that I'll get my refund almost instantly.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Every time I see this thread I get excited that the store might be back up and running and I can get With Teeth so I hurry up and go check. Haha
    jbrownie said:

Wow.

nope, not at all!
    10-16-2014 Detroit
    dankind said:
    jbrownie said:

Wow.

Yikes! I still haven't received my definitive editions order (TDS and Broken) from Bull Moose, and I'm foolishly holding out hope that Bull Moose will receive it at the store and ship it to me at some point.

For that sorry reason, I haven't canceled my order with Bull Moose yet. If/when I do, however, I'm sure that I'll get my refund almost instantly.
    Bullmoose doesn't charge the credit card until they change the order status from Order Received to Item Packaged.
    dankind said:
    jbrownie said:

Wow.

Bullmoose doesn't charge the credit card until they change the order status from Order Received to Item Packaged.
    Well, dog my cats. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    jbrownie said:

Wow.

Well, dog my cats. 
    Shipping confirmation from Bull Moose!

And it looks like Deviations is back on the table!!!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,491
    Store is back up but I found what I wanted for pre-order on Amazon to save on the $10 shipping from the NIN store.  Add Violence vinyl is up too.  Still no With Teeth or Year Zero vinyl.
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    Amazon UK has 10 copies of fragile deviations in stock if anyone is looking.
  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643
    Thinking of picking up The Fragile this afternoon?  Is the new vinyl worth it??? Thanks for any thoughts.
    May 30th said:
    Thinking of picking up The Fragile this afternoon?  Is the new vinyl worth it??? Thanks for any thoughts.
    Holy fuck, yes!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    May 30th said:
    Holy fuck, yes!
    on that note, i will buy today.  thanks!
    just listened to side 1 of disc 1.  dankind is a smart person.  sounds amazing and the packaging is wicked.  
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    May 30th said:
    just listened to side 1 of disc 1.  dankind is a smart person.  sounds amazing and the packaging is wicked.  
    Yeah the definitive editions so far have all been excellent.  Fragile, the downward spiral I think are all that I have- they are awesome.  Would really recommend the Vietnam war soundtrack too, that’s fantastic.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    We want WITH TEETH bump
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    edited January 2018
    I don't think any of the other reissues are being put up for sale until they have cases of records in hand. They arent gonna make last year's mistakes again. 

And I don't think we'll see any of the reissues until after RSD.

• Been waiting for the With Teeth re-issue.

Just found it in my storage.

Must have bought it in 2005...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Been waiting for the With Teeth re-issue.

Just found it in my storage.

Must have bought it in 2005...
    Oh beauty! That must ahve been an awesome feeling.
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Dear Trent,

please release with teeth.

thank you,

some douchebag on a Pearl Jam fan club forum (me)
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Dear Trent,

please release with teeth.

thank you,

some douchebag on a Pearl Jam fan club forum (me)

Just to add to this... hurry the f**k up!