Options

Thank You Seattle

my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
edited July 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
i just got back from the left coast and would like to say thanks to my friends, the band, the gorge, mother nature for smiling down, the sun set,the city of seattle, the bartenders, easy street records, red lukin for my seats, pioneer square, space needle, bell town, the pike place market, jonny hahn at the market, alki beach, Dukes @ alki beach (great food), all the great people i met, all the people at the show i met, JDAVIS from the board, the guy from toronto that helped me find my friend mary, the people in the porto-potti line that let me take their picture, all the bars that i enjoyed (2 many to name), all the beautiful ladies seattle has, the cascade mountains, the people behind me at the show that didnt mind a 6'4 mother fucker standing up the whole show, the people from canada and wisonsin at my hotel, the people from hawaii, north carolina, boston, rhode island, london, and all the other states i cant remember that i met at the gorge, the ten club, the pilots that got me there and back safely, my good friend jack and the captain who made sure i had a good buzz, the taco joint in pioneer square i ate at 3 am (really good),... and again, the band for putting on the best show i will ever see and all the great people that enjoyed it with my ass... it fuckin rocked... and the best quote of the trip goes too

"if i take one more shot, i will be on the floor tierney" dave brown friday night at a bar in pioneer square

"your cut off" the bartender to dave brown right after he said the previosly mentioned quote
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i made the trip from the east coast (NJ) to seattle to see a show at key arena durning the riot act tour. my first trip to seattle, spent 3.5 days there and it truly is an amazing city. reading your post reminded me so much of it and how sick the experience was. it was so unreal,,the people on my plane outa NY that sat behind me on the way there were going for the same reason. so many jammers from all over the world. hope to do it again soon.
    glad it rocked. how far was gorge from the city?
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    my2hands wrote:
    i just got back from the left coast and would like to say thanks to my friends, the band, the gorge, mother nature for smiling down, the sun set,the city of seattle, the bartenders, easy street records, red lukin for my seats, pioneer square, space needle, bell town, the pike place market, jonny hahn at the market, alki beach, Dukes @ alki beach (great food), all the great people i met, all the people at the show i met, JDAVIS from the board, the guy from toronto that helped me find my friend mary, the people in the porto-potti line that let me take their picture, all the bars that i enjoyed (2 many to name), all the beautiful ladies seattle has, the cascade mountains, the people behind me at the show that didnt mind a 6'4 mother fucker standing up the whole show, the people from canada and wisonsin at my hotel, the people from hawaii, north carolina, boston, rhode island, london, and all the other states i cant remember that i met at the gorge, the ten club, the pilots that got me there and back safely, my good friend jack and the captain who made sure i had a good buzz, the taco joint in pioneer square i ate at 3 am (really good),... and again, the band for putting on the best show i will ever see and all the great people that enjoyed it with my ass... it fuckin rocked... and the best quote of the trip goes too

"if i take one more shot, i will be on the floor tierney" dave brown friday night at a bar in pioneer square

"your cut off" the bartender to dave brown right after he said the previosly mentioned quote

WOW!!!! never saw that one.....sbb
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2