Pearl Jam is coming to Rio de Janeiro!

Comments

• toddlutttoddlutt Seattle Posts: 35
    No luck calling international number, my calls have been repeatedly dropped while waiting on hold. No different than 2015...
  • Can 10C help us like they did in 2015?
  • It does make me question what I pay my 10C membership for. The main reason I subscribe is to get a better chance of decent tickets for shows, if when a dream trip like this comes up I cannot get tickets then whats the point?
  • anapaulaanapaula Rio de Janeiro Posts: 14
    I'm sorry you guys are having trouble. I'll be happy to help if anyone has questions. There will be another pre sale on wednesday for a certain credit card.
    kjmed said:
    Hey guys! I don't understand these "sectors", which is which, haha but here I leave the prices and an idea of the sectors to guide us (I stole it from the FF show haha)
    INGRESSOS:
    SETORES ½ ENTRADA INTEIRA
    CADEIRA SUPERIOR 2 - SUL R$ 110,00 R$ 220,00
    CADEIRA SUPERIOR 5 (ARQUIBANCADA) R$ 110,00 R$ 220,00
    CADEIRA INFERIOR - SUL R$ 140,00 R$ 280,00
    CADEIRA SUPERIOR - LESTE R$ 170,00 R$ 340,00
    PISTA R$ 190,00 R$ 380,00
    CADEIRA INFERIOR - LESTE R$ 230,00 R$ 460,00
    CADEIRA INFERIOR - OESTE R$ 230,00 R$ 460,00
    CADEIRA MARACANÃ MAIS – LESTE LOUNGE R$ 270,00 R$ 540,00
    CADEIRA MARACANÃ R$ 290,00 R$ 580,00
    PISTA PREMIUM ELO R$ 350,00 R$ 700,00

Palco = Stage

Pista Premium = GA pit
    Pista = GA standing
    Cadeira Maracana mais and Cadeira Inferior Lounge Leste = low level seats, closer to the stage, also GA
    Cadeira inferior Leste/Oeste/Sul = low level seats, further away from stage, GA
    All the others are also seats, but on upper levels. 

• anapaula said:
    I'm sorry you guys are having trouble. I'll be happy to help if anyone has questions. There will be another pre sale on wednesday for a certain credit card.
    Hey Ana! Which credit card? Only for Brazilians? 
  • Dexileno said:
    anapaula said:
    Indeed. Is this option open to international fans?

13/11/96 Milan - 16/06/14 Amsterdam - 25/11/15 Bogota - 29/05/17 EV Amsterdam - 21/03/18 Rio de Janeiro - 12/06/18 Amsterdam - 13/06/18 Amsterdam - 18/06/18 London - 24/06/18 Padova - 05/07/18 Berlin (AMAZING) - 08/08/18 Seattle - 10/08/18 Seattle (Spectacular) - 09/06/19 EV Amsterdam - 10/06/19 EV Amsterdam - 21/06/22 Berlin - 23/06/22 Zurich - 25/06/22 Imola - 25/07/22 Amsterdam - 11/09/22 New York
  • RG198387RG198387 Rio de Janeiro Posts: 8
    I do believe that there will be enough time for all you guys to buy the best tickets for Rio's concert when it starts to sell to general public, on 11/10. Of course, just by safety, you all should buy it as fast as you can when it starts. I don't believe that it will sold out that fast. The tickets price here in Brazil are too expensive. I attended Rio's concert in 2005, 2011 and 2015, all buying 10C tickets, but I had friends that got there with me that bought general public tickets two or three weeks after they start to sell it and still get the best tickets (best place in the house). So I guess that you can hope to buy the tickets you wish. Anyway, you all should buy it as fast as you can when it opens to GP, just by safety. I can tell you that from the two last times that Pearl Jam played here in Brazil the interest from people beyond PJ fans to attend to their concert really grow up.  
  • kjmedkjmed Argentina Posts: 50
    The problem is the difficulty of buying the ticket over the phone, it's impossible to communicate, they make you wait a long time, and don't forget how expensive these calls are. If the purchase of tickets was online as in other countries there is another thing, much simpler. Also, the thing is to take advantage of having our discount as a member of the club, sad...On 10/11 there may be millions of tickets available, but we will have the same problem with the phone, it's impossible.
  • Just bought them!
    I can't believe it!

I called and after 4 minutes they answered. I was so surprised!
    It wasn't that hard. You need to have first an online account set up with them, so please do this before calling (or while you wait to be connected). Then patiently tell them the code your received. This is the most difficult part, as it is a long and difficult code. I suggest you to copy paste the code in a different font in order to clearly see the code, as I had an l (lower case L) on my code that I thought was an I (capital i). Once the code is entered, you decide which tickets you want and then you need to give the credit card details for payment. Done!

The person I spoke too was easy to understand. Not the best English, but still understandable. Having said that, I am Italian, so I think it is easier for me to understand a foreign person speaking English than a native speaker.

Good luck!
    13/11/96 Milan - 16/06/14 Amsterdam - 25/11/15 Bogota - 29/05/17 EV Amsterdam - 21/03/18 Rio de Janeiro - 12/06/18 Amsterdam - 13/06/18 Amsterdam - 18/06/18 London - 24/06/18 Padova - 05/07/18 Berlin (AMAZING) - 08/08/18 Seattle - 10/08/18 Seattle (Spectacular) - 09/06/19 EV Amsterdam - 10/06/19 EV Amsterdam - 21/06/22 Berlin - 23/06/22 Zurich - 25/06/22 Imola - 25/07/22 Amsterdam - 11/09/22 New York
  • toddlutttoddlutt Seattle Posts: 35
    Today it was easy (2 min wait) to call T4F international number and get TC 50% discount on Rio tickets! 
  • fmillanfmillan Chile Posts: 61
    Bought mine, 2 Pista PREMIUM tickets. It was easy.
    Well...I didn't have luck. When they finally answered me and I was talking to a representative, the credit on my phone ended and my call was cut off. I despaired. I ran out of my house to a phone booth, I called and called, I waited a long time, I spent a lot of money, and nothing, bad luck for me and I have no more time to call because it's only until 5 pm and I am already without money, so I give up (yes, I cried like a child on the way home) :|
  • Bad luck for me too. I was able to connect, but they told me that I need an to create an account on their website so they told me to called again once I created it. But they never answer the phone again... I'm so heartbroken..
    saurighi said:
    Dexileno said:
    anapaula said:
    Indeed. Is this option open to international fans?

I think it's only for Brazilians, sorry.. But it looks like the phones are working today?
    Dexileno said:
    Bad luck for me too. I was able to connect, but they told me that I need an to create an account on their website so they told me to called again once I created it. But they never answer the phone again... I'm so heartbroken..
    Shit! I accompany you in the feeling, we are in a bad patch! Do you think that the general sale of day 10 will be the discount? or it was just these two days? 
    the ticket is really expensive, it would be difficult for me to pay the real price of the ticket, and let's add up the flight ticket that we have to buy,  it is a shame to lose the discount...
  • kjmed said:
    Dexileno said:
    Bad luck for me too. I was able to connect, but they told me that I need an to create an account on their website so they told me to called again once I created it. But they never answer the phone again... I'm so heartbroken..
    Shit! I accompany you in the feeling, we are in a bad patch! Do you think that the general sale of day 10 will be the discount? or it was just these two days? 
    the ticket is really expensive, it would be difficult for me to pay the real price of the ticket, and let's add up the flight ticket that we have to buy,  it is a shame to lose the discount...
    This is the reply I had today from the 10C..

Hi Alejandro,The International phone line closes at 5pm BRT, so they stopped taking calls. We are sorry we are unable to extend the pre-sale window due to tomorrows Elo credit card pre-sale. The next opportunity to purchase tickets will be on Friday during the general on sale.-10c

Dexileno said:
    kjmed said:
    Dexileno said:
    This is the reply I had today from the 10C..

Hi Alejandro,The International phone line closes at 5pm BRT, so they stopped taking calls. We are sorry we are unable to extend the pre-sale window due to tomorrows Elo credit card pre-sale. The next opportunity to purchase tickets will be on Friday during the general on sale.-10c

Could you pass me the TC contact to write too? thanks!
  • Sure, it's tickets@tenclub.net
    Dexileno said:
    Sure, it's tickets@tenclub.net
    Thank you!! I tell you when they answer me 
  • Going to try for general sale on the international phone line again when it opens up in about 20 mins time but I am not hopeful
  • tomccfc87tomccfc87 Posts: 30
    edited November 2017
    AAARRRGHHH On hold for 15 mins an all of a sudden the on hold message stops for about 30 seconds and I think I am through only for it to start up again. Can anyone who managed to get tickets over the international phone line confirm how long they were on hold for before they got through?
    tomccfc87 said:
    Going to try for general sale on the international phone line again when it opens up in about 20 mins time but I am not hopeful
    Could you get it? please tell me if you can communicate (or not)!  :s 
  • kjmed said:
    tomccfc87 said:
    Going to try for general sale on the international phone line again when it opens up in about 20 mins time but I am not hopeful
    Could you get it? please tell me if you can communicate (or not)!  :s 
    Been on hold for 20 mins now, loads of tickets showing up on resale sites tho
  • Gave up after 30 mins on hold, after trying for an hour during presale too my phone bill is going to be HUUUUGE.

I did however manage to get a reasonable price on one of the more reputable UK reselling sites that on came to about $60BR (roughly) £13 more than the full value of the tickets (probably less that I have added to my phonebill). Looks like the original seller bought them at the 50% discount and sold them at full price (which I expected to pay anyway before I saw the discount offer)

Either way... I'M GOING TO SEE PJ IN RIO!!!!!
  • Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    edited July 2019
    PJ!!
    Post edited by Mikemzl91 on
    tomccfc87 said:
    Gave up after 30 mins on hold, after trying for an hour during presale too my phone bill is going to be HUUUUGE.

I did however manage to get a reasonable price on one of the more reputable UK reselling sites that on came to about $60BR (roughly) £13 more than the full value of the tickets (probably less that I have added to my phonebill). Looks like the original seller bought them at the 50% discount and sold them at full price (which I expected to pay anyway before I saw the discount offer)

Either way... I'M GOING TO SEE PJ IN RIO!!!!!
    that is very good! good for you! :)=):)=)
    Mikemzl91 said:
    PJRIO let's do this!!!! Coming from NYC. Fan club met up should be arranged. Message me if interested. 
    Hey! Did you buy your ticket in the presale or today in the general? 
  • candaceandcocoacandaceandcocoa Portland, ME, USA Posts: 57
    I'm interested in 2 GA premium (pit) tix. Will paypal immediately!
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 875
    just bought my Pista Premium tickets, flights booked from San Diego!