How you feeling right now???

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited October 2017
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    odd nauseous feeling coming and going the past week. can't shake it. fucking sucks. 
    I get that feeling when I'm experiencing higher than usual anxiety.
    my wife asked the same thing. thing is, I don't FEEL anxious, but I suppose my body could be under stress and me brain don't know it. weirder things have happened to me. 
    Yeah, I'm the same. I don't psychologically feel anxious. My anxiety comes out almost exclusively in physical forms. Nausea, aches, dizziness, insomnia. It's usually just feels random because I wasn't aware that I'm experiencing anxiety otherwise. I only recognize it because of experience. But hey, these kinds of anxiety symptoms are better than feeling all twisted up in the brain! I'll take physiological symptoms over psychological dismay any day!
    problem is, for me at least, feeling physically ill on a constant basis leads to depression. I'm feeling "ok" today, so hopefully it continues. Thanks for the info Alli. 
    You're welcome! But of course, it's just a suggestion. There is always the possibility that there is something else wrong with you, especially if feeling nauseous isn't a usual anxiety symptom for you. It's just that unexplained, vague on and off nausea without any other symptoms is a very common symptom of anxiety, and since you do get anxiety, it just seems like a strong possibility. There are very few other conditions that only make you feel nauseous on and off without feeling other things as well.  Anyway, hope you're feeling better soon! :)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    odd nauseous feeling coming and going the past week. can't shake it. fucking sucks. 
    I get that feeling when I'm experiencing higher than usual anxiety.
    my wife asked the same thing. thing is, I don't FEEL anxious, but I suppose my body could be under stress and me brain don't know it. weirder things have happened to me. 
    Yeah, I'm the same. I don't psychologically feel anxious. My anxiety comes out almost exclusively in physical forms. Nausea, aches, dizziness, insomnia. It's usually just feels random because I wasn't aware that I'm experiencing anxiety otherwise. I only recognize it because of experience. But hey, these kinds of anxiety symptoms are better than feeling all twisted up in the brain! I'll take physiological symptoms over psychological dismay any day!
    problem is, for me at least, feeling physically ill on a constant basis leads to depression. I'm feeling "ok" today, so hopefully it continues. Thanks for the info Alli. 
    You're welcome! But of course, it's just a suggestion. There is always the possibility that there is something else wrong with you, especially if feeling nauseous isn't a usual anxiety symptom for you. It's just that unexplained, vague on and off nausea without any other symptoms is a very common symptom of anxiety, and since you do get anxiety, it just seems like a strong possibility. There are very few other conditions that only make you feel nauseous on and off without feeling other things as well.  Anyway, hope you're feeling better soon! :)
    it has been, but only when anxiety was detectable. I'm sure it's nothing. I've been feeling ok all day, so that's a plus. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Down. Hateful.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    I have spent 5k searching for another pj when i couldve just been loaded im empty
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    What?

Doing pretty alright here, had a semi-relaxing afternoon of music and other nicenesses.

Peace of mind is always welcome.
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    ^Yowww exactly.
    Cheers to ya, HF.  Similar wavelengths are always welcome too :)
    Fo sho
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    better than I have in three weeks.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wock on, Wob.  Long time comin'.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Heavy of heart, sad yet thankful.  My 96 year old Pop is soon to move on from this life.  No matter how long they live, it's just never easy. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

edited October 2017
    ^ Perfectly said. Big hug to you Brian.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    ^ Perfectly said. Big hug to you Brian.
    Yes, a big hug Brian..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    I'm so sorry, Brian. :hug:
    ELITIST FUK
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    brianlux said:
    Heavy of heart, sad yet thankful.  My 96 year old Pop is soon to move on from this life.  No matter how long they live, it's just never easy. 
    You're absolutely right, Brian; expected  and natural doesn't make it easy. Thinking of you as you and your family go through this. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    Thank you my friends. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

I hope it all happens as gently as possible, B.  It absolutely sucks yet also gives rise to precious memories and gratitude.
    hedonist said:
    I hope it all happens as gently as possible, B.  It absolutely sucks yet also gives rise to precious memories and gratitude.
    Thanks so much, Hedo.  Much  appreciated.

• RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Brian, I'm so sorry. It's always difficult to lose a loved one but especially when you're close to them. I'm sure he'll be watching over you. May you find peace and comfort in your memories of him. :hug:
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    Sometimes, so lucky..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Relaxed
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Brian, peace to you.  96 is representative of such a ride in this glorious thing we call life.  Celebrate when you can, grieve when you need to...but that kind of long life should be saluted.  I hope your family can share and allow your Pop to live on through all of your memories.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Humbled and blessed
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Overwhelmed with health anxiety.
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Hang in there, your not alone. Feeling the same way. Hoping it doesn't last for months, like it has in he past. Unable to accomplish anything. Doesn't help that my body is breaking down again too. Really sucks when it's both mental & physical problems, tearing me apart. Staying away from prescription drugs. Unfortunately avoiding Doctors too. Finding it very difficult to reach out, but even when I do, it falls on deaf ears. 
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    excited for next summer
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Hang in there, your not alone. Feeling the same way. Hoping it doesn't last for months, like it has in he past. Unable to accomplish anything. Doesn't help that my body is breaking down again too. Really sucks when it's both mental & physical problems, tearing me apart. Staying away from prescription drugs. Unfortunately avoiding Doctors too. Finding it very difficult to reach out, but even when I do, it falls on deaf ears. 
    Hey come to my thread . We sound the same
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Fan-freakin-tastic! :relaxed:
    A bit melancholy.  Not necessarily sad, just life shit.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Studied out and caffeinated
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014