Options

*** Santiago 11/23 Fanviews Here

2»

Comments

• Options
    kerrangkerrang Chile Posts: 434
    haha.. the part when Eddie says... "Gracias de nuevo y esperamos regresar antes...." <-- the crowd goes nuts ... but Eddie didn't finish his speech .. "de 15 años la próxima vez".. that was HILARIOUS!

Eddie.. we miss you already! :(
    Santiago, Chile (November 22, 2005)
    Santiago, Chile (November 23, 2005)
    Santiago, Chile (November 16, 2011)
    Sao Paulo, Brasil (March 31, 2013)
    Santiago, Chile (April 06, 2013)
    Santiago, Chile (November 04, 2015)
    Santiago, Chile (March 13, 2018)
    Santiago, Chile (March 16, 2018)
    Rio de Janeiro, Brasil (March 21, 2018)
  • Options
    FelipeFelipe Posts: 89
    kerrang wrote:
    haha.. the part when Eddie says... "Gracias de nuevo y esperamos regresar antes...." <-- the crowd goes nuts ... but Eddie didn't finish his speech .. "de 15 años la próxima vez".. that was HILARIOUS!

Eddie.. we miss you already! :(

Hahaha... true. I thought "this f*cker!". Hopefully he didn't mean it (take 15 years to return).
  • Options
    Some photos that I took in the concert. From "Fundadores"

2311050129vw.jpg
  • Options
    2311050671ql.jpg
  • Options
    imagen0706bt.jpg
    2311050513me.jpg pearl jam
    2311050308yg.jpg mudhoney
    2311050598pb.jpg pj again
  • Options
    coleoncoleon Chile Posts: 195
    Guauuu great pictures sickboy
    22/11/2005 Santiago, Chile
    23/11/2005 Santiago, Chile
    16/11/2011 Santiago, Chile
    6/4/2013 Santiago, Chile
    4/11/2015 Santiago, Chile
    11/11/2015 Porto Alegre, Brazil
    13/3/2018 Santiago, Chile
    16/3/2018 Santiago, Chile
  • Options
    he escuchado todos los conciertos en S.A. hasta ahora, y sin duda este ha sido el mejor!!!! El más emocionante, el mejor setlist, el más largo, la mayor entrega por parte de la banda.... extraordinario!!!!!
  • Options
    hi, I was at the venue in the field last Nov 23rd, I had a such of memorable nigth, it was just simply awesome how the band made contact with the crowd, how the crowd sang all the songs, I was just absolutely shocked and my eyes were wet and some tears fell down my chiks, I´m 30 years old, and during those 2 and a half hours all my life memories came back to my mind, I had been waiting to see Pearl Jam for 15 years, so that night I finally closed the circle, I mean I finally close a window that was open in my life, so now I feel confident to continue my life,,, Thanks Eddie, Myke, Stone, matt and Jeff, I felt your caring for us, you just gave all you had inside, that´s why I cried, I was there with a friend 6 years younger than me that was having such as same feelings than me, it´s amazing the mix of generations I saw that night, there were teenagers, 20´s, 30´s, 40´s and even 50´s people singing and vibrating the power of your music and your message,,,

Just thanks for give us all a night that we´ll remind FOREVER..... until the time of our death...
    Roddick
  • Options
    solat_girlsolat_girl Posts: 1,498
    Sorry for posting this more than a week after the show but my english isn't very good so I had to give myself the time to make understandable everything that I wanted to say.

This night was much more exciting for me because I was on the field (for the first show I was on the seats area) so I could jump harder and scream louder than the first night. The pushing was very rough at the beginning but luckily things calmed later.
    What a better entrance than playing Given to Fly and change the lyrics to include the word SANTIAGO on it, we all went nuts. Then it was a non stop jumping and screaming with Whipping, Animal, Save you, DTE and Even Flow, at that time I was almost voiceless because my throat was so dry. At that moment Eddie told us "son un público BAKAN" the audience went crazy, we couldn't be happier. Then we heard a great version of In My Tree, and later it came my magical moment... SOLAT was played, I went totally crazy, I jumped, screamed and danced so much, I couldn't believed it, I was listening my favorite song live, finally!. The Improv. with the Olé Olé was great, the band looked so happy and excited. Then we had the pleasure of listen one of the most wonderful versions of Crazy Mary ever played. We all sang RITFW and enjoyed seeing Eddie run to one side of the stage to the other to wave the people in the front rows (I was very close). Finally when YLB was played it came that beautiful moment when Ed sang to us "I'd like to staaaaaaaaaaay, STAY IN CHILE" :D the band looked so touched at that moment, Eddie didn't want to leave the stage. It was so wonderful. A magical night for me and for the 25.000 people in there.
    THANKS SO MUCH PEARL JAM FOR COMING TO SOUTH AMERICA!!!! WE WILL NEVER FORGET IT.
  • Options
    Hola amigos, bueno soy nuevo en esto del forum, y seguramente no soy el fan numero 1 de PJ, pero si estoy seguro que soy la única persona que los ha visto en Santiago y Monterrey...En realidad vivo en Mty y aprovechando mis vacaciones en Bolivia (de donde soy) decidí ir a Chile. Bueno comparando los shows creo que fueron muy diferentes, si bien el de chile tenìa mejor ambiente, la comodidad de monterrey no estaba mal para los que no quieren estar parados como sardinas durante 4 horas. Musicalmente hablando me gusto mucho poder escuchar State of love, porch, inmortality,etc en Santiago además que la gente estaba muy prendida y sin alcohol (que increible). En Mty fue emocionante poder escuchar hail hail, off he goes, not for you, además creo que fue un setlist más largo, tanto así que las ultimas 2 canciones las tocaron con las luces encendidas, y parecía que los dueños del local nos estaban botando. En resumen ambos estuvieron muy buenos y pude apreciar más a canciones que no eran de mis favoritas como: Long Road, In hidding, faithfull, whipping. Bueno en resumen fue una experiencia rockera muy buena y espero que se repita pronto.

Quisiera saber si alguien tiene el bootleg de Monterrey, para que me lo pase, no lo pido por tacaño, lo que pasa es que el site PJ no acepta mi tarjeta boliviana y realmente me gustaría poder revivir ese concierto, el de Santigo ya lo conseguí. Bueno espero sus respuestas, yo con gusto comparto el de chile o cualquiera de sus discos de estudio que tengo. Espero que alguien responda o me diga donde puedo conseguirlo

Salud
  • Options
    I loved this concert!!!, I admit that before this concert I wasn't that big of a Pearl Jam fan, I mean I had a couple albums and knew there most popular stuff, but now since the concert I became addicted to PJ! I've bought most of the bootleg from the S.A tour, i've bought cds and dvds and even read through all their Bio :D. Now i've joined this great forum and maybe soon even the 10c.
    "I didn't need you, I didn't need you.... to make my dreams come true"
  • Options
    BlankiBlanki Posts: 315
    kalel10 wrote:
    I loved this concert!!!, I admit that before this concert I wasn't that big of a Pearl Jam fan, I mean I had a couple albums and knew there most popular stuff, but now since the concert I became addicted to PJ! I've bought most of the bootleg from the S.A tour, i've bought cds and dvds and even read through all their Bio :D. Now i've joined this great forum and maybe soon even the 10c.

Jajjaja, I know what you mean :)
    23 Nov 05 - Santiago, Chile
    Come back to SA!!!!
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    just to remember....:D
    BUMP!!!