How you feeling right now???

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Heartbroken.
    Sorry, WYTM.  Please reach out if you need / want.
  • Smudged
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    hedonist said:
    Heartbroken.
    I'm good. Just someone I care about really let me down. It just felt like the appropriate word for the moment. Right now I'm chilling near the beach with my little brother, excited for Ed's show tomorrow. Life is good despite all the nonsense.
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Good.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited September 2017
    hedonist said:
    Heartbroken.
    I'm good. Just someone I care about really let me down. It just felt like the appropriate word for the moment. Right now I'm chilling near the beach with my little brother, excited for Ed's show tomorrow. Life is good despite all the nonsense.
    Have you talked?, told the person how you felt about it? Sometimes things like this are just unfortunate miss understandings perhaps.
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Like I drank three too many last night.
    Fuck it, I'm going hot tubbing.  This will make everything feel better
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    Back from the dead

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited September 2017
    Great! The weather has finally turned! It rained, the temperature is way cooler, and the smoke is gone from the sky! So glad summer is finally ending! :)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Feeling a little bit like this:

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

I feel like my stomach is hurting
    A little bit sad about inconsistency
    Of my heart mind and soul

Love you all
    Maybe everything is alright
    I just don't feel it

I'm all shook up

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Shyner said:
    I feel like my stomach is hurting
    A little bit sad about inconsistency
    Of my heart mind and soul

Love you all
    Maybe everything is alright
    I just don't feel it

I'm all shook up

Good thoughts going out for you Shyner.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    PJ_Soul said:
    Great! The weather has finally turned! It rained, the temperature is way cooler, and the smoke is gone from the sky! So glad summer is finally ending! :)
    we are opposites,  you and me. I sat in the hot sun on the beach for two days straight. it was awesome. (agree on the smoke, though)
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited September 2017
    Overwhelmed
    Post edited by Shyner on
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Comfortably numb. 
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Hang in there through the rain, RS.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31d78N0itMc

• RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    hedonist said:
    Hang in there through the rain, RS.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31d78N0itMc

Thank you, Hedo. :hug:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    relaxed
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Great, just have a lot of stuff on my mind as always.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    Great, just have a lot of stuff on my mind as always.
    You are ok with that SO???
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Yea all good.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

edited October 2017
    I’m feeling fine.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Anxious and shitty.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    Exciting!!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Behind the sun Posts: 919
    Tired, soar, hurting & a bit stressed....
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
    edited October 2017
    It’s all about having the right attitude...I think...try to look at things from different views...
    odd nauseous feeling coming and going the past week. can't shake it. fucking sucks. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

odd nauseous feeling coming and going the past week. can't shake it. fucking sucks. 
    I get that feeling when I'm experiencing higher than usual anxiety.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    my wife asked the same thing. thing is, I don't FEEL anxious, but I suppose my body could be under stress and me brain don't know it. weirder things have happened to me. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited October 2017
    PJ_Soul said:
    my wife asked the same thing. thing is, I don't FEEL anxious, but I suppose my body could be under stress and me brain don't know it. weirder things have happened to me. 
    Yeah, I'm the same. I don't psychologically feel anxious. My anxiety comes out almost exclusively in physical forms. Nausea, aches, dizziness, insomnia. It usually just feels random because I wasn't aware that I'm experiencing anxiety otherwise. I only recognize it because of experience. But hey, these kinds of anxiety symptoms are better than feeling all twisted up in the brain! I'll take physiological symptoms over psychological dismay any day!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Yeah, I'm the same. I don't psychologically feel anxious. My anxiety comes out almost exclusively in physical forms. Nausea, aches, dizziness, insomnia. It's usually just feels random because I wasn't aware that I'm experiencing anxiety otherwise. I only recognize it because of experience. But hey, these kinds of anxiety symptoms are better than feeling all twisted up in the brain! I'll take physiological symptoms over psychological dismay any day!
    problem is, for me at least, feeling physically ill on a constant basis leads to depression. I'm feeling "ok" today, so hopefully it continues. Thanks for the info Alli. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD